AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-04-06, 02:49   Link #281
n0m@n
C-Z

Well I'll be damned. So the ranking for Black Bull is....
Spoiler for BB:

I really am surprised. Only found pictures but not enough detailed spoilers at this point.
Old 2017-04-06, 03:46   Link #282
LevelSeven

^that is to be expected....they did the whole "gemstone" search-thingy and to boot, they helped in the underwater-arc and the witch-kingdom-arc,
they also appeared in the other city together with golden-dawn

EDIT:

ch105

just saw the translated chapter,

really nice to see the black bulls getting recognition for their deeds, and happy to have people stand up for them if the general noble-f*ckfaces disregard their second place awards

and as a doble-page hinted i think in the near future we will get a asta vs yuno battle

hope we will get to see a LOT of battles

oh, and PS: the leader of the crimson lions is now a female, seems like the little brother of the killed former captain didnt get the leader-spot

Last edited by LevelSeven; 2017-04-06 at 04:43.
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-06, 07:01   Link #283
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The one who contributed the most to the Golden Dawn being First Place this time was Yuno, while for the Black Bulls being Second Place it was Asta. They both did really good. Hopefully they'll both get some good recognition this time from everyone in Clover Kingdom. They deserve it.

In another news, Vanessa and Charlotte (Blue Rose's Captain) are both out-cold because they drank too much. Even the Magic Emperor was surprised at Charlotte not being present on stage.

@LevelSeven: Agreed.
Old 2017-04-17, 20:54   Link #284
Grand-Chariot-Wave

Viz is doing a popularity poll

viz.com/bc-poll
Grand-Chariot-Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-20, 03:28   Link #285
LevelSeven

ch107

wow, what for a sh*tty king
he was made as unlikeable as possible, really gets to show his "spoiled brat" thinking

but asta messing with him was amazing,

i like it that the king in this series is actually a rotten asshole and not some good person who somehow blindly allowed his kingdom to be so controlled via "noble"-bloodlines and what other nonsense
the king is one of the problems >_<

but it seems like the tournament will take a few chapters, first the issue with the crimson lions must be solved
Old 2017-04-20, 04:33   Link #286
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

To begin with what kind moron country added emperor and king at same country with near equal positon?
No....this should be addressed to author, magic emperor mean ruler of all magic he should rule all magic countries not single country.
Someone seriously must change the system and put the emperor to his rightfully position.
There are many way to dub the strongest knight not as "emperor", likes: magic general, magic warlord, prime minister.
"magic emperor"totally revolution bait lol, the king must glad there are no smart emperor yet appear who can execute coup d etat to the kingdom easily.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-20, 08:03   Link #287
Morilinde

Well the king was really shitty. But it was often mentioned in the manga before that a lot of nobles are arrogant due to their refined magic arts (Noelle for example is an outcast in her family due to her lack of control). And hell the Crimson Lion really seem to burn when it comes to competition.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-20, 09:15   Link #288
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Roxis: Yeah, it's made kind of confusing by the title "Sorcery Emperor," but think of it this way (if you've read Naruto): the King is like the Daimyou of the Country of Fire while the Sorcery Emperor is like the Hokage (the situation in each of the five major countries named after one of the five elements is like that in Naruto: a Daimyou and a Kage, with the Kage being under the Daimyou in rank. So the King in this case is like the Daimyou and the Sorcery Emperor is in the same kind of situation and position as a Kage). The Sorcery Emperor is the strongest magic user in the country, but in rank he's below the King and has to respond to the King.

Anyway, I agree with LevelSeven. I don't like the King at all and I loved what Asta said.
Old 2017-04-21, 23:13   Link #289
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Roxis: Yeah, it's made kind of confusing by the title "Sorcery Emperor," but think of it this way (if you've read Naruto): the King is like the Daimyou of the Country of Fire while the Sorcery Emperor is like the Hokage (the situation in each of the five major countries named after one of the five elements is like that in Naruto: a Daimyou and a Kage, with the Kage being under the Daimyou in rank. So the King in this case is like the Daimyou and the Sorcery Emperor is in the same kind of situation and position as a Kage). The Sorcery Emperor is the strongest magic user in the country, but in rank he's below the King and has to respond to the King.

Anyway, I agree with LevelSeven. I don't like the King at all and I loved what Asta said.
Daimyou and Kage has clear distinguished hierarchy Dragon.
Daimyou is the ruler of land, they rule every part of land within their territorial. The Kage is a leader who only lead their respective village.
Sorcery emperor and Clover King ; The King is the absolute figure whom govern every part of Clover Kingdom including military, policy, economy while Sorcery possesses equal military authorities as the King of the Clover Kingdom. The problem is sorcery king authority near powerful as the king himself, he has absolute power of military which mean he can do anything to Black Clover including Coup d etat.
Old 2017-04-22, 06:01   Link #290
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The Sorcery Emperor is only the leader of the military. The King rules over everything. It's still technically similar to the Daimyou and Kage in Naruto, with the difference being that the Kage is also the leader of the village and is the most important person in his/her village.
Old 2017-04-22, 07:09   Link #291
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
The Sorcery Emperor is only the leader of the military. The King rules over everything. It's still technically similar to the Daimyou and Kage in Naruto, with the difference being that the Kage is also the leader of the village and is the most important person in his/her village.
The problem is Sorcery emperor has absolute rule for entire Black Clover kingdom while Kage only rule military from their own village, Daimyou still has superiority military numbers compared to Kage if we sum entire military strength from his land.
Anyway, my verdict is Sorcery emperor title should be rename into General/ Minister/Duke/Hero/Paladin/ Archmage or something fit with the positon. current sorcery emperor position is very wrong it should be above the king and rule entire magic kingdom in the world or continent because in hierarchy-wise Emperor position higher than king.
Old 2017-04-22, 09:54   Link #292
DragonOsman
Dragon King

In the hierarchy the King is still above the Sorcery Emperor. It was also said in the chapter itself that the Sorcery Emperor is below the King in rank.

And a correction (sorry): the name of the kingdom isn't "Black Clover", it's just "Clover". The "Black Clover" is just referring to the black five-leaf clover on Asta's tome.
Old 2017-04-22, 14:00   Link #293
sayf82

i didnt paid much attention but i saw that all the country are "symbole" for card (spade, clover, diamond and heart) and maybe that means the "ace" card is the sorcery emperor?
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-22, 14:32   Link #294
Morilinde

Quote:
In the hierarchy the King is still above the Sorcery Emperor. It was also said in the chapter itself that the Sorcery Emperor is below the King in rank.

And a correction (sorry): the name of the kingdom isn't "Black Clover", it's just "Clover". The "Black Clover" is just referring to the black five-leaf clover on Asta's tome.
I think Black clover stands for the general symbol on the tome of all wizards in the Clover kingdom. I think in the 1st chapter it was mentioned that it's usually a three leave clover as standard while those with outstanding ability get a four leave clover and the five leave clover is a demon (i think this one is unique)
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-22, 19:02   Link #295
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Only the tome that Yuno has, has the Clover symbol. It's the special tome that's said to belong to one who is destined to become the next Sorcery Emperor. It's the tome with Four-Leaf Clover symbol. The Black Clover is the one on Asta's tome. The one with the five leaves where the fifth one represents the beast. You seem to have it mixed up.

And the name of the kingdom Asta lives in is Clover Kingdom.
Old 2017-05-02, 11:05   Link #296
LevelSeven

ch108

as always, black clover has amazing comedy, the part with yuno killed me

anyway, seems like the tournament will be pushed faaaar ahead for a training arc

and the new captain of the crimson lions is really a great char, how she picked up the people even yami and the thorn-queen
Old 2017-05-02, 11:53   Link #297
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Sister Leon = instant favorite.
Old 2017-05-02, 12:05   Link #298
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Yep. Though I hope she'd lay off on the bullying. It does seem like she's exactly the kind of captain the Crimson Lions need right now, though. They even said she's stronger than the guy who's actually the captain of Crimson Lion, her younger brother. She sounds amazing.

What's the name of the tsundere princess in the Black Bulls again (Noelle?)? The one who called Asta "Bakasta" in this chapter? I cracked up when she acted like a typical tsundere and said that he isn't the reason the Black Bulls got 2nd Place (even though he actually is).

But damn it, is that really a hot spring? All I see a scary-looking mountain trail with an active volcano on it.

Anyway, hopefully this training also helps Asta master the power of the demon inside his Anti-Magic Sword. That Crimson Lion woman shouldn't know about it, though, so I want to see how he'll train for that even despite that. Though at first she'll probably be disappointed in him since he has no magic power.
Old 2017-05-02, 12:12   Link #299
LevelSeven

Quote:
What's the name of the tsundere princess in the Black Bulls again (Noelle?)? The one who called Asta "Bakasta" in this chapter? I cracked up when she acted like a typical tsundere and said that he isn't the reason the Black Bulls got 2nd Place (even though he actually is).
to be fair, she was right,

asta played a big role for getting stars but the same is true for the other members as well,
without him all would have been killed by Vet and without the others asta would have been one-shotted by Vet,

that is teamwork
Old 2017-05-02, 12:15   Link #300
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, but the biggest achievements were all Asta's. That's where she's being a typical tsundere. You remember what the Sorcery Emperor said, don't you? His achievements were what gave the Black Bulls enough stars for 2nd Place. Otherwise he and Yuno (the one who made the achievements that gave the Golden Dawn 1st Place) wouldn't have been called up on stage like that. Realize this.

Tags
anti-magic, shonen, yami is the mc