AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 18 Rating
Perfect 10 21 58.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 8.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 8.33%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.78%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-05-14, 22:37   Link #101
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Yup. Maika is Tsuchimikado's sister, alright Glad we finally get to have some quality time with her.

Meanwhile, outhere, somewhere, an Index fan who's also into occultism is having a field day like never before, Touma is getting played by a cat, and Misaki and Mikoto are making fast progress into the other world at long last. Also, I forgot to mention it last post, but I'm greatly enjoying their antics together, as well as the idea of the sheltered Tokiwadai ladies finally realizing the crazyiness they're involved with and the consequences it could have. No doubt this is setup for something. Then again, this is the Crowley arc, so EVERYTHING is undoubtely a setup for something.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-14, 22:44   Link #102
KiharaRonin

Misaka and Misaki as a team, loving Touma but still caring for each other. I saw this coming after the Christmas breakout plan was created. Can't wait to see how they grow and Touma remember Misaki. Now if we can just some Kumokawa Seria info.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-14, 23:32   Link #103
Wandering Soul

I thought of Maika as just being a normal character caught up in all this, but this chapter reminded me just whose step sister she is. I guess anyone who hires her can at least be reassured that their kids will be safe.

Touma claims his interest is in dorm managers, but this chapter makes it seem like he really prefers mature cat woman.

I'm really liking Misaka and Misaki's interactions and I also like the Tokiwadai girls are adjusting to realizing just how much power they have and what they could conceivably do to regular people and lower level espers.
Old 2017-05-15, 01:46   Link #104
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Lol, well I suppose I'm posting a bit more than I said I would, but have just caught up with the new update. So now we have multiple serious developments. My hype right now is higher than ever before.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-15, 06:52   Link #105
LazyHunter

Spoiler for C3P1-5:
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-15, 12:39   Link #106
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
There's a time and place for this sort of play!? Othinus sure is open minded.
She did say she didn't mind him watching her bathe, as long as he didn't do it sneakily.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-15, 13:03   Link #107
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
She did say she didn't mind him watching her bathe, as long as he didn't do it sneakily.
I know. For a dead ship, Othinus is fighting hard.
Old 2017-05-15, 13:04   Link #108
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I know. For a dead ship, Othinus is fighting hard.
What else can she do in life without her size and power?
Old 2017-05-15, 15:36   Link #109
itine
No Book No Live

I'm so sure Kamachi will revive her (Othinus), again (make her big / completely human)
One of her eyes is still on that lake doesn't?
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-15, 20:09   Link #110
DragonXX

Also have everyone else notice that all of Kamachi Story Arc in Index are 7 parts not counting SSs.

God Right Seat Arc: OT12-OT13 part1, OT14 part2, OT15 part3, OT16 part4, OT17-OT18 part5, OT19 part6, OT20-OT22 WWIII part7.

Gremlin Arc: NT1 part1, NT2 part2, NT3 part3, NT4 part4, NT5-NT6 part5, NT7 part6, NT8-NT10 Othinus Fight part7.

World Rejecter Arc: NT11 part1, NT12 part2, NT13 part3, NT14 part4, NT15 part 5, NT16 part6, NT17 part7.

Also we will know who will be the true final boss of this Arc at the end of part4 of this Arc because that seen to be how it work.
Example: GRS Arc OT16 part4 Fiamma. Germlin Arc NT4 part4 Othinus. WR Arc NT14 part4 Kihara Yuiitsu become the boss of the Arc.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-15, 20:37   Link #111
KiharaRonin

I don't think this arc will be that long. It's probably just gonna be
Spoiler for Arc predictions:

This arc doesn't have the potential to last that long, I'd say at least World War III length. NT20 will probably be the end of NT unless something else comes. Still thinking there will be a 3rd series afterwards.
Old 2017-05-15, 21:56   Link #112
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post

This arc doesn't have the potential to last that long, I'd say at least World War III length. NT20 will probably be the end of NT unless something else comes. Still thinking there will be a 3rd series afterwards.
Well you could be right but I was just seeing that so far in this series that all of Kamachi Story Arcs have bet make into 7 different parts that could all be by chance so far but then again it could not because of 7 important in reiligion and different believe systems.

I don't think NT will end on NT20. I was thinking NT22 at the least but we have to see in the next books or if there some clue in the Afterword of this book.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-15, 22:52   Link #113
mark1246

OMG OMG OMG AFTER 40+ VOLUME GUYS, AFTER 10+ YEARS A MAJOR REVELATION HAPPEN (& if not please prove me wrong, cause it 40 vol so maybe i forgot it but "DRUM ROLL"

Spoiler for Ch 3 part 7:
Old 2017-05-15, 23:35   Link #114
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

After reading the chapter I doubt Touma is human.
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-15, 23:53   Link #115
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

that's something obvious from WW3.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-16, 00:08   Link #116
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
that's something obvious from WW3.
He was never normal to begin with, Touma was born a tremendous existence
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-16, 00:09   Link #117
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
After reading the chapter I doubt Touma is human.
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post

I am feeling that there is a chance that Aleister and Touma may reconcile.
Spoiler:
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-16, 00:50   Link #118
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Seafoam; 2017-05-16 at 01:10.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-16, 01:09   Link #119
mark1246

you know, even knowing IB back story, im still more shock about MISAKA saying "Kamijou Touma" name out loud.
Old 2017-05-16, 01:48   Link #120
The One Above God
Kamijou

Man, I couldn't stay away from this volume for too long after all .

Spoiler for Chapter 1:

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote