AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Prologue of Disturbance (Volume 21) Rating
Perfect 10 2 28.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 14.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 28.57%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 14.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-06-11, 00:39   Link #481
kouya rokuro

what wrong with the size of maya and miyuki boobs? i though its not that big before

erika attitude change? she dont hate yotsuba or tatsuya, right? i hope she not thingking like the dead of her brother because of tatsuya..noooo
kouya rokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 00:52   Link #482
AB079
Banned

Well, Miyuki was kind of medium size while Maya is a goddess. We know Miyuki will reach that point too and is very close to that, just give her some years. Also I kind of agree that Miyuki as Idol looks like a slut, but I can't deny that she looks sexy as fk.

Spoiler for "Goddess:
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 01:34   Link #483
zerosum

Base from spoilers and picture, Phalanx got nailed by Tatsuya kick =wut=.........well that awesome anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouya rokuro View Post
what wrong with the size of maya and miyuki boobs? i though its not that big before

erika attitude change? she dont hate yotsuba or tatsuya, right? i hope she not thingking like the dead of her brother because of tatsuya..noooo
Maya boob always big you know

So the early preview about erika do make sense afterall, erika change her 'heart' from Tatsuya to Leo after what happen in volume 19. Its nearly 2 month since her brother gone. Hmm interesting development but i want see more lika Tatsuya and Erika fight each other
zerosum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 01:52   Link #484
kouya rokuro

wahahahaha.. well make sense if miyuki get bigger because she not adult yet, but its need to stop growing, ahahaha...

well..its okay if erika change heart from tatsuya from leo () , but i hope they still best friends, tatsuya need good friends, and erika is one of the example,
Old 2017-06-11, 01:56   Link #485
kouya rokuro

tatsuya kick the phalax? woo.. i thought that image is when tatsuya kick tooyama barrier because its came before tatsuya faceoff with juumonji,
but i dont know, i only read spoiler from here,wiki and discord, no from japanese or 2chan
Old 2017-06-11, 02:41   Link #486
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mahesvara_ View Post
Well I was glad to know that Maya and Tatsuya let them go. Its best to not burn bridges with the USNA and now Lina will have another favor to owe for Tatsuya.

I thought someone said Tsukasa burned out her magic calculation area?Either way,it serves her right. She's lucky that she even gets to live, for now.
I said that, I read it on the page beside Tatsuya and Juumonji illustration. I think the one who indebted is Balance, but Lina too maybe feel the same since Silvie is her friend.
Does confrontation between Tatsuya and Tsukasa happen during Tatsuya effort to release Silvie?

Quote:
tatsuya kick the phalax? woo.. i thought that image is when tatsuya kick tooyama barrier because its came before tatsuya faceoff with juumonji,
but i dont know, i only read spoiler from here,wiki and discord, no from japanese or 2chan
Maybe he already broke the barrier and at the same he jumping to kick the opponent, so it looked like he kicked the barrier. Maybe

I'm too, I can only look for distilled spoiler here, until I got my copy or raw, whichever faster
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 03:54   Link #487
kouya rokuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
I said that, I read it on the page beside Tatsuya and Juumonji illustration. I think the one who indebted is Balance, but Lina too maybe feel the same since Silvie is her friend.
Does confrontation between Tatsuya and Tsukasa happen during Tatsuya effort to release Silvie?
in my opinion, yees, or perhaps he using shiina kidnap as a reason to go againts tooyama and then release silvie,
my head full of probability now and question mark,. lol
better wait another spoiler

yotsuba and usna, what will public say? its japan okay with it?
Old 2017-06-11, 05:15   Link #488
fujin of shadows

Quote:
in my opinion, yees, or perhaps he using shiina kidnap as a reason to go againts tooyama and then release silvie,

It would probably be a non-issue. Technically, USNA and Japan are allies. Also, Japan cannot lose Tatsuya.
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 05:28   Link #489
YbKWzNEb
Uninstall

Quote:

In the first place, how would the public know? Yotsuba has been known as secretive.
Old 2017-06-11, 07:49   Link #490
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosum View Post
So the early preview about erika do make sense afterall, erika change her 'heart' from Tatsuya to Leo after what happen in volume 19. Its nearly 2 month since her brother gone. Hmm interesting development but i want see more lika Tatsuya and Erika fight each other
I read the whole preview and that part is from Leo point of view and I fail to see any romantic undertones from Erika in that scene. Leo just get cough red handed by Erika while making "muscle poses" with an hairdryer.

Actually, I would start to ship ErikaXSubarou before ErikaXLeo after this preview. Even Leo thinks Erika is acting unlike her usual self with Subarou.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 08:43   Link #491
zerosum

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
I read the whole preview and that part is from Leo point of view and I fail to see any romantic undertones from Erika in that scene. Leo just get cough red handed by Erika while making "muscle poses" with an hairdryer.

Actually, I would start to ship ErikaXSubarou before ErikaXLeo after this preview. Even Leo thinks Erika is acting unlike her usual self with Subarou.
Wha... ErikaXSubarou?...... OMG........
Old 2017-06-11, 10:58   Link #492
kouya rokuro

Quote:

aren't that because erika think subaru is not ordinary (strong maybe)? based on vol 21, ahahhahaha... i dont see it in romatic way,
Old 2017-06-11, 11:45   Link #493
azarhal

Quote:
aren't that because erika think subaru is not ordinary (strong maybe)? based on vol 21, ahahhahaha... i dont see it in romatic way,
In the preview chapter, there is a stark contrast between how Erika act toward Subaru and Leo. She's understanding and patient with Subaru, while she half ignores Leo.

Let say that Erika is a "nice big sister" toward Subaru.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 13:54   Link #494
zerosum

Quote:
In the preview chapter, there is a stark contrast between how Erika act toward Subaru and Leo. She's understanding and patient with Subaru, while she half ignores Leo.

Oh i see, this make me remember about article interview with sato sensei last years regarding Mahouka the movie. It mention Erika sort of mother figures to who younger than her in dojo so that why Kokoa extracted to her Now i wonder about Suburou existence its for Erika sake to develope more?

*Plus regarding mahouka the movie basicaly is suppose main arc after visitor and before double seven but cant pass to release because at that time in 2011 Mahouka got bought by Dengeki Buko from free site Shōsetsuka ni Narō and then the way to release new chapter become hard. Publisher need to review first and determine this scrip is ok or not unlike during in Shōsetsuka ni Narō writer can post as many as they want. Thats why after Visitor arc, mahouka storyline become unbalance because of publisher demand. Most chapter in Shōsetsuka ni Narō already got release as tankubon except Saijo Leonhart arc poor leo. And now unpublish script got overhaul to fit in the movie.

Last edited by zerosum; 2017-06-11 at 14:14.
Old 2017-06-11, 16:05   Link #495
AP24

Vol 22 raw is out so I hope anyone here who can read Japanese will give more info.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 16:58   Link #496
Aika Natsume

All i ask is Yotsuba kids meeting info and what did Miyuki said in that meeting.

So is it possible to see Juumonji vs Yotsuba in the future books?
Aika Natsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 17:30   Link #497
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:

To be precise, Leo opined after observing Erika, that she "really" wanted Saburou to be stronger while in Leo's case, Erika only gave him weapon and taught him how to use it properly.

IMO, Erika's attitude toward Saburou more like her way to cope the lost of Toshikazu. Saburou asked Erika for practice bout because he need to be stronger in order to protect someone. Knowing that Erika then actively helped him to be really stronger.
I guess she did that, so Saburou wouldn't have to taste bitter state where he couldn't able protect someone who he should protect in future.

EDIT:
Spoiler for Leo's observation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aika Natsume View Post
All i ask is Yotsuba kids meeting info and what did Miyuki said in that meeting.

So is it possible to see Juumonji vs Yotsuba in the future books?
IIRC, Miyuki didn't said anything in Yotsuba. The main agenda is Tatsuya's report regarding the 28 Clan meeting. So what Tatsuya said is the same opinion with Miyuki.

For Juumonji vs Yotsuba, I haven't read it yet. While I guess the probability is quite low, it's not impossible.
Spoiler for The agenda actually how to defend against Tuman Bomba:

Last edited by mashingan; 2017-06-11 at 19:05. Reason: after reading it a bit
Old 2017-06-11, 18:48   Link #498
amtro
Distro

遂に暴かれるトーラス,シルバーの正体。
周囲から様々な圧力を加えられる中、達也の選択は
Old 2017-06-11, 19:11   Link #499
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
遂に暴かれるトーラス,シルバーの正体。
周囲から様々な圧力を加えられる中、達也の選択は
Really? In afterword?
Old 2017-06-11, 19:57   Link #500
amtro
Distro

Spoilers for the next volume are better than expected.
The Silver Taurus reveal spoilers are all real.
L will write a more comprehensive summary, but for now I can say that Tatsuya got tricked.
"Silver Taurus" was recruited for a large project that aims to terraform Venus using magic. IIRC it was Edward Clark's suggestion. The aim of the project is to terraform Venus for future human habitation and to sway public opinion of magicians in their favor.