Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-05, 13:32   Link #1
hi no ken Jebus

[Manga] Chapter 234 Discussion

title: "Not Negotiation"

Spoiler:

Last edited by hi no ken Jebus; 2006-07-07 at 08:36.
Old 2006-07-05, 13:56   Link #2
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Orihime won't ever learn, doesn't she?

Spoiler:
Old 2006-07-05, 14:13   Link #3
epyon96

Wow. Expecting more from urahara. Hope that was a minor setback for him.

EPYON

Epyon
Old 2006-07-05, 16:54   Link #4
yuchan

Well, i hope Hitsugaya actually won this fight. And finally after many appearances, we get an attack from his bankai. Ok Matsumoto, you're next! And i definitely don't think this is the end for Urahara. Only the beginning. I'm sure Yoruichi will be makin a appearance soon.
Old 2006-07-05, 17:38   Link #5
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
ok, thx a lot Hi no ken Jebus XD

so Orihime will have to make decision, I hope she will show something that Rukia teach her XD

Urahara down? it wasn't even Cero, but move that's 20 faster, so probably 20 weaker (but from Espada is strong)... Urahara if hurt will kick some ass even more as it's the first time he will be XD

Hitsuagya finishing Luppi off now isn't bad but I expect them to fight him really damaged a little longer so Urahrara can kick ass alone some more XD

negocating with Hollow is pointless, but Arrancars aren't hollows :P
they are something between, cause if they lose their mask they are a little more people that they used to be (they regain personality)
and there are hollows that aren't bad from the begin with, just are turned bad in time (like Hospital dude)
so Ulqolia might be some teenage boy that commited suicide and nobody cared so he changed hollow or something XD
Old 2006-07-05, 17:57   Link #6
Scarlet

Ulquiorra seems a bit cranky... I think Aizen made him go ^_^

Orihime should just forget about the two shinigami and run!!!!
Old 2006-07-05, 18:09   Link #7
Tigryn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
Urahara down? it wasn't even Cero, but move that's 20 faster, so probably 20 weaker
You can't make that assumption. After all, Urahara managed to defeat Yammy's Cero easily the last time they fought. If the "Bara" is strong enough to take Urahara down, it has to be extremely powerful.
Old 2006-07-05, 21:00   Link #8
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

But the quinessential thing is Urahara has not yet shown the full extent of his shikai or even hinted what his Bankai is

Even if Yammy can take Kisuke down ... just imagine Esprada Rank 1 ^^
Old 2006-07-06, 01:17   Link #9
arankar84

woot.....Hitsugaya is back!
Old 2006-07-06, 02:32   Link #10
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Urahara's shikai is already SHOWN >_> I think he said before that his is like Ichigo's which is always in it's shikai form.
Old 2006-07-06, 06:50   Link #11
metrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddadain
Urahara's shikai is already SHOWN >_> I think he said before that his is like Ichigo's which is always in it's shikai form.
Yes his shikai has been shown, but hopefully all the capabilities not yet.
Also benihime isn't like ichigo's sword, Urahara did release benihime to shikai way back when he was training Ichigo for soul society.
Old 2006-07-06, 07:51   Link #12
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Benihime is normaly a walking stick katana XD
first we saw his bloodmist shield, than this bloodmist shoot, but there might be more XD
and I still haven't seen this chapter so I thought that thx to speed of Bara he was down, not thx to its power XD cause it was like first atack on Urahara ever that had contact with him XD

I really think that Ulqolia has poisoned himself XD that's why his hollow mas was caterpillar XD rebeloius teenage that's all XD
Old 2006-07-06, 09:02   Link #13
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
yeah!!! hitsugaya is back i hope he will make rupi lost this time
and nice matsumoto made that rupi mad
"shocked" urahara lost from wonderweiss???
i think what will aizen do when orihime go there
i think orihime will use her new power and make the ulquiorra surprise!!!
Old 2006-07-06, 12:30   Link #14
gibits
Endless

Hitsu makes a come back, while urahara gets taken down!? Who would've thunk it? I like how this is developing.

My personal theory is that Aizen wants Inoue to speed up time so he can get the key earlier. We know she can reverse time (which in theory is impossible) so speeding it up should be cake. Either way I doubt Inoue will be able to beat Ulq. He seems really bad ass.
Old 2006-07-06, 16:52   Link #15
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits
Hitsu makes a come back, while urahara gets taken down!? Who would've thunk it? I like how this is developing.

My personal theory is that Aizen wants Inoue to speed up time so he can get the key earlier. We know she can reverse time (which in theory is impossible) so speeding it up should be cake. Either way I doubt Inoue will be able to beat Ulq. He seems really bad ass.
That gave me a funny mental image of Orihime doing a time reversal on Ulq that turns him back to his original hollow form. But I'm sure that will never happen...
Old 2006-07-06, 17:39   Link #16
DwArD
mAnIaC

Oh no...someone....somebody....please save Orihime!!!!! *Ahem* I'm seriously wondering how Ichigo is faring. I'm hoping to see Ichigo mastering his powers but I guess its not this chapter then.
Old 2006-07-07, 08:24   Link #17
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
i think so that orihime can't beat ulq but she was on soul soecity right???
Old 2006-07-07, 09:11   Link #18
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

This is what I dislike about shounen manga or anime. There comes a time where you've just had enough because the mangaka doesn't know how to end it and just goes in cycles again and again. It's probably going to be the Soul Society arc all over again with Soul Society being replaced with Hueco Mundo, the damsel-in-distress from Rukia to Orihime, the SS captains with Arrancar. The archfiend is still also Aizen.
Old 2006-07-07, 16:26   Link #19
Zek
Eyebrows...

Finally we find out what's actually good about Hitsugaya's bankai. Although I have to wonder what happened to his countdown petals.

What I liked about this chapter is that it shows us that even now, fights in Bleach are not completely determined by power level. Luppi got his ass kicked not because he has less raw power than an average captain's bankai, but because he made a big tactical error and payed for it majorly. Similarly, Urahara is almost certainly far stronger than unreleased Yammi, but he made the same mistake and took a serious blow as a consequence(although I highly doubt he's down for the count). If Kubo can keep up like this then maybe the other captains won't be totally useless after all.
Old 2006-07-08, 00:13   Link #20
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

OH YEAH! GO KICK HIS ASS, SHIRO-CHAN!!! lol

Hopefully for now this should shut up those trigger happy Hitsugaya critics who are quick to jump to conclusion everytime he gets beaten after just one chapter.

And using the same logic, if Hitsugaya, a captain-class can stand back up, so can Urahara, an ex-captain, and most likely much powerful than Hitsugaya.
Closed Thread