l'homme de lommm

my favorite part of ep 87:

Old 2006-07-05, 20:26   Link #22
Petbe
Wingless Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm
my favorite part of ep 87:

Did not know that was even possible with a doll haha. One that that bugged me is how do they put him into the doll. There is no mouth lol. *Pulls out knife* Not like thats a problem.

I am sorta confused about when the fillers actually end. I mean at the very end with Ishida, well I did not think they would start showing anything related to his powers till fillers end.
Old 2006-07-05, 20:59   Link #23
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
hey, those are the LAST bounto... so they should live a little longer (dumb Kiraya made them stronger instead of repopulatin his nations)
the old geezer will probably drink up some more and his fish will turn into sea dragon made of wood XD
i think they should just hurry up and become extinct then we can get back to aizen and co

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-07-05, 22:27   Link #24
stonedzombie
またね

Send a message via AIM to stonedzombie
wat the heck happened? did the other half of the animators finally come back after a 7-month vacation?
Old 2006-07-06, 03:32   Link #25
lommm
l'homme de lommm

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedzombie
wat the heck happened? did the other half of the animators finally come back after a 7-month vacation?
seriously... it's weird how 87 was a direct continuation of 86 but the animation is much much better

i think ishida is going to gain enough quincy powers to defeat kariya... but he will blow them all on kariya and will then be left at nothing, precisely where he should be when they pick back up with the manga

i hope kenpachi and ichinose have a big fight... it will be like the opposite of kenpachi vs tousen... instead of total darkness it will be total light... only this time komamura will not stop kenpachi and we'll have our first bloody shinigami death on bleach..... one can dream...
Old 2006-07-06, 03:59   Link #26
Uruz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedzombie
Maybe a sign that the fillers are almost over?
Old 2006-07-06, 06:18   Link #27
ludacris10
Malay Anime Otaku!

Any1 Knows what's the Ending song of the episode? It tastes like another bleach song(?i think the 1st)
Old 2006-07-06, 07:57   Link #28
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
yeah, that's right Machi-chan will be first to die XD ... oh that's sad
it's not quite a filler since they have to change the manga version while making it into anime :P
why? u want to tell me that everybody will forget now that Ishida lost his power??!!
I don't care if they keep those mod souls, I like Kon, but not when he's in screentime XD (unless he wants to jump on some nice closeups XD )
but Nova said that there is only one reason for them to live... or maybe Karakura Heroes will take them into their team XD Kanonji would be pleased XD

and I will spoil u something...
Spoiler for for anime watchers:
Old 2006-07-07, 21:11   Link #29
Blaster

Quote:
it's not quite a filler since they have to change the manga version while making it into anime :P
why? u want to tell me that everybody will forget now that Ishida lost his power??!!
So which part of the anime shows you that Ishida keep shooting his arrows or even shot one arrow? Losing his power doesn't mean that he cannot create the bow and arrow. Ishida can even shoot a Hollow with it, but if the arrow loses its effect, it just means that Ishida has lost his power.
Old 2006-07-09, 02:40   Link #30
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

This episode is the milestone and turning point for things getting denser and what's about Kariyas' motivations.

I realized the great potential that was fully made to toy my curiosity and leaving me at the edge of my seat wishing for the next episode to come quickly as possible.

Animation was superb and consistent with that one of the previous episode. Pierrot Studio seems to paying more relevance to the Bleach filler than the Naruto fillers concerning budget for writing, storytelling, animation, and sketching.
Spoiler:

The plot points that restart revitalizing the Bount story.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-07-09, 19:32   Link #31
fizzmaister
The Tall One

I bet you that whatever that item is, is something from Ishida's grandfather.
Old 2006-07-09, 19:51   Link #32
Wolcik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaster
So which part of the anime shows you that Ishida keep shooting his arrows or even shot one arrow? Losing his power doesn't mean that he cannot create the bow and arrow. Ishida can even shoot a Hollow with it, but if the arrow loses its effect, it just means that Ishida has lost his power.
the problem is not his power itself, but the thing that everybody (Ichigo, Chad) knows about it... it's not a spoiler to say that in manga where were no Urahara's training (preperation for Bounto arc) they noticed it difrently if they did :P
and if someone that has already came to real world in this arc, would like to show up in manga arc it won't have such pressure :P
I think that this story willl be kept in mind, but there will be no flashbacks to it (probably), and even if 3 Kon's new friends will stay they won't put nothing more than comic relive :P
Old 2006-07-09, 19:54   Link #33
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
and even if 3 Kon's new friends will stay they won't put nothing more than comic relive :P
...like Kon?
Old 2006-07-10, 09:19   Link #34
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

The thing I've been waiting for may finally happen - some character development between Ishida and Nemu! That made me contented. I think I'm going to watch Bleach if the comments are good for the next episode. This is what I've been waiting for, and I'm willing to wade through all the filler if I can only watch SOMETHING happening between these two.
Old 2006-07-10, 12:45   Link #35
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I am in total agreement with Wolick. So I wont waste my time debating or discussing fillers

But have any of you noticed the overall quality of Shinigamis Cup Golden quality has been getting lowered with passing weeks
Old 2006-07-10, 13:01   Link #36
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

This episode is my favourite one of the Bount Arc. XD Nova is my favourite character XD
Old 2006-07-10, 18:15   Link #37
Wolcik

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shinigami
I am in total agreement with Wolick. So I wont waste my time debating or discussing fillers

But have any of you noticed the overall quality of Shinigamis Cup Golden quality has been getting lowered with passing weeks
*blushes* u rox XD

Shinigami golden draw to relax, and so the drawnings are XD
but if joke is good, quality doesn't matter XD
the one RangikuXNova was pretty sweet no matter what
and I just loved the one when Ganju sanded everybody XD I mean his voice back then XD
Old 2006-07-13, 19:43   Link #38
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

grr...I think it was this episode (had to play catch up since I was gone for a couple weeks) they showed a flashback of Hichigo when he was fighting that Ball doll...noticed they put in the yellow eyes in, since I believe they weren't there in the initial episode.
Closed Thread