MCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma Kousaka View Post
Seven years everybody.
Old 2017-07-18, 16:37   Link #702
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by LKK; 2017-07-20 at 09:45. Reason: Added images tag
Old 2017-07-18, 23:59   Link #703
Toukairin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post

Nice! Obama is always there to irk the Donald, and his legacy is not going away that easily.

On a different front, I'm surprised that the story from The Sun didn't get any talk here. I don't like The Sun, and they are extremely unreliable. However, the story was picked up by other media as well.

Donald Trump refuses to make state visit to UK until Theresa May ‘fixes warm UK welcome'

That kind of 'fix' might work in Poland, but it won't work in England. Drumpf already showed he's thin-skinned, but this is getting ridiculous to a new extreme. What kind of POTUS cannot endure a few middle fingers, two-fingered salutes, and wanker gestures on the road to whatever place he wants to go?

Last edited by Toukairin; 2017-07-19 at 00:09.
Old 2017-07-19, 01:16   Link #704
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukairin View Post

Nice! Obama is always there to irk the Donald, and his legacy is not going away that easily.

On a different front, I'm surprised that the story from The Sun didn't get any talk here. I don't like The Sun, and they are extremely unreliable. However, the story was picked up by other media as well.

Donald Trump refuses to make state visit to UK until Theresa May ‘fixes warm UK welcome'

That kind of 'fix' might work in Poland, but it won't work in England. Drumpf already showed he's thin-skinned, but this is getting ridiculous to a new extreme. What kind of POTUS cannot endure a few middle fingers, two-fingered salutes, and wanker gestures on the road to whatever place he wants to go?
i had made a post a bout it too, really looks like trump is just a really bad guest, y bossing around others countries because he don't want to have peoples moking him, well he already have peoples in large ammount moking him at home, trump is really doing a nice job in being a very disliked guy, sometimes i think like somoene told which this could be a Republician tactic to while trump is doing his 'trump things" and make peoples angry at him, the GOP can make some nast moves behind the scenes which will be shadowed by trump craps.

really soo far trump is making be a USA president have a news means, instead of "work to improve the country" let's just troll/hater on twitter and watch cable tv, really this a really awesome president job as he told he is a new type of president, while totally incompetent at improve the country just keep busing in internet social medias and watch cable tv for like 4 years.

another interesting thing is trump "love over russia" specially putin, he is doing literally nothing to make peoples trusth on him when he told which he did nothing from the collution with russia and not only doing nothing but openly supporting russia and being bff with putin, this show how much he really probably was really part of the russia case, more and more really looks more like he really had something with then and is trying hard to make usa and russia become "allies" for then be able to do they "agenda".
Old 2017-07-19, 09:51   Link #705
The Green One

Just think what it'll be like when it's finally time to deal with his re-election attempt......
Old 2017-07-19, 10:56   Link #706
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Here my fellow Americans, I hope this simple game helps lighten the around here: http://www.pushtrumpoffacliffagain.com

Edit: Rosie O'Donnell posted this game in a tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/Rosie/sta...8%2Fframe.html

Last edited by Sugetsu; 2017-07-19 at 11:09.
Old 2017-07-19, 10:57   Link #707
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Just think what it'll be like when it's finally time to deal with his re-election attempt......
honestly, Trump doesn't have that much to worry about
GOP base voters DON'T CARE WHAT THE PARTY DOES
The only reason the GOP base won't vote for him is if he changes parties

and let's not forget the Dems are still failing at getting the point
still trying to reach towards the right
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2017-07-19, 20:44   Link #708
MCAL

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/1...ns-russia.html

Love how this all makes no sense whatsoever.
Old 2017-07-19, 23:28   Link #709
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

LOL at throwing Sessions under the bus...

And giving Mueller more ammo for the investigation!
Old 2017-07-19, 23:59   Link #710
The Green One

Trump's first six month's in office: 991 tweets and 0 pieces of major legislation according to CNN.

Our fearless leader ladies and gentlemen.
Old 2017-07-20, 01:38   Link #711
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Trump's first six month's in office: 991 tweets and 0 pieces of major legislation according to CNN.

Our fearless leader ladies and gentlemen.
yeah as he told, trump give a new means for "USA PRESIDENT", instead of legislate as every other president he just "keep trolling on twitter", because this is what a PRESIDENT is supposed to be doing , it's a new "business

also according to cnn another of his "great works as president was shaking hands with macron for a total of almost 59s, he really loves hold macron hands!!!.
Old 2017-07-20, 14:35   Link #712
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Donald Trump thinks that Health insurance is actually the same as Life Insurance.

Quote:
But in one eyebrow-raising moment, Trump told the Times that health insurance costs about $1 per month when you're young. "Because you are basically saying from the moment the insurance, you’re 21 years old, you start working and you’re paying $12 a year for insurance, and by the time you’re 70, you get a nice plan," he said.
No wonder Trump promised better health insurance; he doesn't actually know what it is.

Now, the question is, does the American people know what Health Insurance is, and why did the American people vote for someone who doesn't know what he was even promising.

And do tell me why Clinton is a worse candidate. I dare you.
Old 2017-07-20, 16:19   Link #713
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
And do tell me why Clinton is a worse candidate. I dare you.
Only some brainwashed ( for more a decade) republican could still think so. Do it make her a good candidate, no only less bad.
Old 2017-07-20, 19:40   Link #714
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Worst candidate? No. Worthy of being elected President? Also no.
Old 2017-07-20, 19:47   Link #715
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Worst candidate? No. Worthy of being elected President? Also no.
Lesser of two evils? Yes, by a hysterically wide margin.
Old 2017-07-20, 23:52   Link #716
The Green One

Alas, she just wasn't evil enough to be President.
Old 2017-07-21, 08:35   Link #717
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Lesser of two evils? Yes, by a hysterically wide margin.
I think we got over the whole issue of Hillary being the lesser evil but that doesn't make her a good candidate in this thread more than enough.
Old 2017-07-21, 11:17   Link #718
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Spicey has left the building! I guess there must be an emergency session right now at SNL's offices in order to find a suitable replacement.

...And now we wait for the inevitable storm of bile-dripping tweets condemning Spicer to centuries of ignominy.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2017-07-21 at 11:30.
Old 2017-07-21, 12:15   Link #719
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

My guess is that Spicer will guest host on Saturday Night Live.

Most commentators at the New York Times aren't viewing his resignation as a profile in courage:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/u...secretary.html
Old 2017-07-21, 12:27   Link #720
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I'm sure he'll bounce back.
Closed Thread