AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-07-23, 00:41   Link #1401
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

And Agate. Also possibly Tita and her new Orbal Gear. I presume that Agate and Randy are of equal strength at this point. Tio and Tita with her Orbal gear are also probably equal.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-23, 01:44   Link #1402
rladls2121

Yes them too, but what i meant say is there are at least two confirmed characters from Sen III that had already once encountered her before, fought against her and survived.
These experiences those two had should be important to Rean and his party's fight against this undefeated monster.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-23, 02:35   Link #1403
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

The setting looks to be Legram, so Randy and Tio could be back at Kreuves. Or even in Crossbell
Old 2017-07-23, 03:36   Link #1404
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

My... I wish I could remember all the information by the time I may be able to play CS3. As it is, I have usually forgotten most of the previous game(s), unless my selective memory decided it's nice enough to keep, when I'd be playing the next Trails entry . I should *really* replay Ao at one point, though, or skim through the Crosbell Records.

Enough of me sounding like a broken record! Yes, Arianrhod taking her mask off on her own record spells bad news; let's not talk about the rest of Ouroboros trolling around in Erebonia, or whatever Osoborne has in petto with his Aizen-like plotting ability.

I would LOVE to see a bit more KeA as
Spoiler for Ao no Kiseki:
. Just a (few) flashback(s) is all I'd like if there was room for it
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-23, 04:51   Link #1405
Marx-93

Actually, isn't Rean's line in the PV something like "Even if you're a 'saint of war' I'll face you with everything I got!" ? In that case I don't think he plans to run... Welp, I suppose we'll need to search for a new MC to end the Erebonian arc...

Jokes aside, breaking Arianrhod's mask is being basically equivalent in power to Arios and Loewe, which is a tall order but might be around Aurelia's level (she seems to at least to be around the same level as Victor). That together with Rean, Gaius and Sara might mean they can last some minutes? At least if the Stahlritter doesn't join. There's also a good chance that she only wants to challenge Rean to a mech battle (which Rean will end up losing, sure, but has a higher survival chance)
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-25, 02:34   Link #1406
LROlsson

Contents of this week's Dengeki.
Characters: Sara, Sharon, Victor, Angelica, George.

System: Details about Divine Knight battle.

Further details later.
source
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-25, 04:11   Link #1407
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post

Further details later.
source
Sharon? I thought she will be on enemy side this time and announced with other antagonist-Ouroboros.. From Google translate, looks like she still works for Reinford?

Also I hope for more than Knight battle, more to mecha battle. What the purpose of mecha class if they can't utilize mechs in battle.
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-25, 04:17   Link #1408
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
Sharon? I thought she will be on enemy side this time and announced with other antagonist-Ouroboros.. From Google translate, looks like she still works for Reinford?

Also I hope for more than Knight battle, more to mecha battle. What the purpose of mecha class if they can't utilize mechs in battle.
It says that she was supporting Alisa but...
Basically implying that she will be with Ouroboros without saying it outright for now.

It says that there will be several unit and more strategic. Not any more details than that for now.
Old 2017-07-25, 04:20   Link #1409
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:

Further details later.
source
Guess this is the OG C7 allies week, though I'm surprised Toval isn't in there.

Guess Claire would be part of Ironblood's reveal along with Osborne and Lechter while Toval would be the Bracer or Church reveal then?
Old 2017-07-25, 05:18   Link #1410
LROlsson

Divine Knight Battle
Overall there will be more scenes of battles with Divine Knight and Panzer soldats.
In Sen 3 there will be parties in Divine Knight battles.
The system with power upping the Divine Kinght with EX Orb remains.
While Panzer Soldats can't be strengthen, they will become stronger through the Divine Knight's power up.
For Divine Knight and Panzer Soldats you can choose Partner for the pilot.
Old 2017-07-25, 07:46   Link #1411
The Green One

So why are people thinking Sharon is going back to the society in this game. I remember the poster about the Ourobouros members which included Sharon, but surely there has to be more than that for people to be so sure about it. I'm honestly puzzled why people are finding the possibility of Sharon still supporting the Reinfords to be surprising considering Sharon's behavior in the previous 2 games. Is there actual information to support Sharon switching sides or are people just making assumptions on their own?
Old 2017-07-25, 08:21   Link #1412
LROlsson

Sharon have never left Ouroboros, and she would never consider to leave according to her. She has gone too far for her to be like the "other two". And she only promised to be on their side until the Civil War was concluded.
So I see no reason why she couldn't be on the Ouroboros side this time. Even if she still is loyal to the Reinfords, she could still go against them for their own best(in her thoughts).
I can't say that she will be with Ouroboros 100%, but that is what is pointing right now. Too much about Sharons past is unknown.

Anyway, something else. "Rose"'s eyes are red.
Old 2017-07-25, 08:28   Link #1413
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Divine Knight Battle
Overall there will be more scenes of battles with Divine Knight and Panzer soldats.
While Panzer Soldats can't be strengthen, they will become stronger through the Divine Knight's power up.
So other char will get mech of their own then? ... I can see why they would add this part. You'll need a full party just to have a chance against Arianrhod and her Knight.
Old 2017-07-25, 08:48   Link #1414
The Green One

Quote:
Sharon have never left Ouroboros, and she would never consider to leave according to her. She has gone too far for her to be like the "other two". And she only promised to be on their side until the Civil War was concluded.
So I see no reason why she couldn't be on the Ouroboros side this time. Even if she still is loyal to the Reinfords, she could still go against them for their own best(in her thoughts).
I can't say that she will be with Ouroboros 100%, but that is what is pointing right now. Too much about Sharons past is unknown.

You also can't see a reason why she would be on Ouroboros's side this time. It's rather hard to take this theory seriously, at least for me, without at least a plausible reason for her to turn against the Reinfords. I need something a bit more specific than "For their own good".
Old 2017-07-25, 10:39   Link #1415
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
It says that she was supporting Alisa but...
Basically implying that she will be with Ouroboros without saying it outright for now.

It says that there will be several unit and more strategic. Not any more details than that for now.

Divine Knight Battle
Hmm her plot as villain haven't started yet since she still with Alisa in the beginning? Nice~~

Then about mecha..
They didn't say anything about it being the same boss battle format ala Sen 2 or regular battle like Xenogears?
Parties in mech battle is nice. What's make me a little dissappointed is about no specific upgrade for soldats. Personally I hope some difference between Soldat and Divine Knight upgrade. Instead soldat upgrade tied to divine knight, so if we use atk orb on Valimar, all soldats will gain the effect too?
And also new class 7 have 'secondary contractor' with Former Class 7? Hmm..
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-25, 20:19   Link #1416
ninja6398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
Hmm her plot as villain haven't started yet since she still with Alisa in the beginning? Nice~~

Then about mecha..
They didn't say anything about it being the same boss battle format ala Sen 2 or regular battle like Xenogears?
Parties in mech battle is nice. What's make me a little dissappointed is about no specific upgrade for soldats. Personally I hope some difference between Soldat and Divine Knight upgrade. Instead soldat upgrade tied to divine knight, so if we use atk orb on Valimar, all soldats will gain the effect too?
And also new class 7 have 'secondary contractor' with Former Class 7? Hmm..
Kinda was hoping for Schmidt/George/Tita to invent new parts to equip the soldats. Kinda like the RnD in Valkyria Chronicles
I don't think the new class 7 are secondary contractors, since the requirement for that was to assist Rean in the trial.
ninja6398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-25, 23:28   Link #1417
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:

100% she's the girl from red moon rose.
Old 2017-07-26, 02:49   Link #1418
Marx-93

Besides Sharon, it seems there will be further details about Sara too. Also, there will be a Victor vs Aurelia fight (Aurelia also seems to be his former pupil) and a fight between Aurelia and Rean in mechs. It seems Falcom wants indeed to compensate us for her lack of screentime in Sen II!

Overall, looking forward to see more details of the mech system.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-26, 10:18   Link #1419
LROlsson

This week's Dengeki Scans, as well as the Ad.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Edit: And as usually, new characters and system next issue of Dengeki

Come to think of it, there are maybe only four issues of Dengeki left until release, which would mean three more times we could get info from Dengeki. Last time is usually only a recap right before release.

Last edited by LROlsson; 2017-07-26 at 11:20.
Old 2017-07-26, 10:39   Link #1420
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Magic knight in crossbell seems to imply that effect of Divine Knight awakening seems to imply that the scale is larger than Erebonia itself... the ancient battle seemed to be raging on the whole continent so I guess the whole Zemurian are fucked before the awakener or whatever it is finished their jobs?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria