Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-08-08, 13:18   Link #25141
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Nero is the only one I want in that batch but I'll refrain from rolling for now. I'll probably wait for part 2 to roll for Saber Alter and Raikou.

Edit: Just curious but is anyone still playing NA over here. Other than the newbies that is. FGO NA has been quite these last few weeks.
I mostly go to NA for login bonuses for now but I played a bit yesterday during maintenance. Will play more after this event in JP ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post

By the way, which team is everyone gonna be boosting? I'm torn between Helena, Fran and the NeroAlter teams
Fran and Moriarty. My choice is clear.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-08, 13:40   Link #25142
MartianMage

I go where the the good mats drop. Looking for maps that drop: bones, fangs, proofs, archer and berserker gold skill gems.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-08, 13:41   Link #25143
XFire
150% done

Ayyy, NA-only noob joining in.

So question for those who've been at this for awhile now. Is the new rate-up worth rolling for? I already have Jeanne, but I'm not sure if her NP levels are worth quartz or if I should save them for Okeanos.
Old 2017-08-08, 13:59   Link #25144
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Ayyy, NA-only noob joining in.

So question for those who've been at this for awhile now. Is the new rate-up worth rolling for? I already have Jeanne, but I'm not sure if her NP levels are worth quartz or if I should save them for Okeanos.
It's not worth it. Personally I find her to be good just because she can be very tanky and her NP provides invincibility. Sure it can heal, but I think Hans who is a 2 star servant has a better healing NP and is much easier to upgrade his NP since he's a 2 star.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-08, 14:17   Link #25145
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
It's not worth it. Personally I find her to be good just because she can be very tanky and her NP provides invincibility. Sure it can heal, but I think Hans who is a 2 star servant has a better healing NP and is much easier to upgrade his NP since he's a 2 star.
Alright, saving for Drake then.

Btw, is the NA server ever going to get the updated animations for the initial servants? I saw the one's for Cu and Medusa and they looked way better than the current ones.
Old 2017-08-08, 14:38   Link #25146
larethian

So glad I'm no longer playing *whew* I will so roll for every swimsuit servant (except Raikou and Nito) and go bonkers trying to max their skills, again. Omg, that Nero, Fran, and Nobu (already seen from the anniv stream) *whew*

^ Jeanne becomes better after her upgrade, which I have never experienced since I already quit. You should save, but it's not like you can definitely get a gold with those puny amount of saved quartz.

As to why I'm still checking FGO threads, cos I am a seiyuu nut, and still follow their twitters, and watch the chaldea radio show and livestreams.

Apparently, Rieri requested for a retake for Mashu's NP line after she cleared Camelot. Anyone has the 2 different versions?

Last edited by larethian; 2017-08-08 at 14:57.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-08, 15:01   Link #25147
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
So glad I'm no longer playing *whew* I will so roll for every swimsuit servant (except Raikou and Nito) and go bonkers trying to max their skills, again. Omg, that Nero, Fran, and Nobu (already seen from the anniv stream) *whew*

^ Jeanne becomes better after her upgrade, which I have never experienced since I already quit. You should save, but it's not like you can definitely get a gold with those puny amount of saved quartz.

As to why I'm still checking FGO threads, cos I am a seiyuu nut, and still follow their twitters, and watch the chaldea radio show and livestreams.

Apparently, Rieri requested for a retake for Mashu's NP line after she cleared Camelot. Anyone has the 2 different versions?
Oh, I whale harder than Shamu, but getting a couple extra rounds always helps.
Old 2017-08-08, 15:07   Link #25148
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Got second copy of Holmes just now. Should I NP2 him or use for rare prisms?
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-08, 15:09   Link #25149
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Next thing we know, Lare will buy his account back from the guy he sold it to and will roll tomorrow hard. Mark my words.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-08, 16:41   Link #25150
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
NP2. Always NP2 when you can.
Rare Prisms aren't worth it.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-08, 21:14   Link #25151
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
If you already have Mona Lisa, there is likely nothing in the RP shop that is worth it. Not sure what Holmes' NP level increases on his NP, so that would probably color my own decision if I were in your shoes.
Old 2017-08-08, 21:44   Link #25152
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
If you already have Mona Lisa, there is likely nothing in the RP shop that is worth it. Not sure what Holmes' NP level increases on his NP, so that would probably color my own decision if I were in your shoes.
If your guy isn't at NP5, I can't ever advocate for burning a servant for Rare Prisms.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-08, 22:11   Link #25153
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
By the way, which team is everyone gonna be boosting? I'm torn between Helena, Fran and the NeroAlter teams
Fran's, cause if I don't back the team with Babbage, what was the point of MAX Bonding him?

Although, Helena being a YGO 5D's homage is seriously tugging at my nostalgia and making me want to support her as well too bad she's not in Gatcha part 1
Old 2017-08-08, 22:56   Link #25154
Klard
The cilvilain

My choice is clear: Nero and Alter cause Alter
Old 2017-08-09, 00:06   Link #25155
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
My choice is clear: Nero and Alter cause Alter
Tough choice and torn between between nobu and nero team. Maybe i will choose the one with better reward between this 2 team.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-09, 00:40   Link #25156

The team that gives the mats I need. If for favorites then it will be Nero.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-09, 05:34   Link #25157
Kakkou
Tch.

After a little over a year of playing...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

As for the racing event, I'm with Team Fran, no doubts about it.

I'd have considered rolling for saber Fran but I blew everything I've saved up on the Holmes/Shinjuku gacha in my latest failed attempt to get Shinjuku Assassin (Holmes came instead), further proving that he and my Chaldea are destined to never cross paths.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-09, 05:54   Link #25158
Ryoshi

Well my latest log-in indicated that maintenance will end in 40 minutes (20:30 JST).

Counting down to the race...
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-09, 06:45   Link #25159

140 Rolls. Result: Swimsuit Nero x1, Summer Fran-chan x1, Herc, Tama Cat and D'eon x1. Very happy wheeee~.

Good luck with your rolls guys!
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-09, 06:49   Link #25160
Kakurin
大佐

Spent 20 tickets. Rolled Lancer Medusa, Assassin Nitocris and Berserker Lancelot back-to-back-to-back.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon