AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-08-11, 09:17   Link #20961
bakapervert
A pervert

Oscar is rhe creator of Orcus labyrinth, Miledy is the creator of Raisen labyrinth. Oscar is also someone who understand man's romance.
Old 2017-08-11, 10:07   Link #20962
dimlik

Will the CD-drama be translated by any means by anyone, even as a special super deluxe elite edition in gold cover? Because I am ready to go "Shut up and take my money")
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-11, 10:58   Link #20963
Triok123

my bet would be the other liberators being oscar's harem...
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-11, 11:28   Link #20964
dimlik

If this Side Story of Orcus & Miledi leads to how Hajime became Hajime (mechanism of synergist inherited from Orcus?), it would be nice to see it translated too, among with CD *drools dropping*
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-11, 13:35   Link #20965
borisdrakoni

^ The short synopsis was interesting. It describes Oscar as a "loser" rensei-shi(same job as Hajime. It is common after all). He apparently rejected joining Miledy at first until some incident changes his mind.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-11, 16:13   Link #20966
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

It was also nice to hear the characters finally voiced in the PV.

Though every time time they showed/used Hajime's official LN artwork, the voice in the back of my mind kept whispering "use the cooler looking manga version instead!".
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
^ The short synopsis was interesting. It describes Oscar as a "loser" rensei-shi(same job as Hajime. It is common after all). He apparently rejected joining Miledy at first until some incident changes his mind.
Sounds like Miledy simply found a new victim toy to annoy (and eventually got too fond of to leave alone).
Old 2017-08-11, 17:01   Link #20967
borisdrakoni

^ Haha, and yet without Takayaki's character designs, manga Hajime as we know him doesn't exist. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does with Arifureta Zero's illustrations. Funnily enough, Mori Misaki's rendition is actually closer to my mental image of Hajime than RoGa's.
Old 2017-08-12, 05:55   Link #20968
Triok123

new chap is out...some kind soul plis.....?
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-12, 11:56   Link #20969
borisdrakoni

It's a decent chapter focusing on the actions taken by Hajime's group.

Spoiler:
Old 2017-08-12, 12:27   Link #20970
black prince
Lost Child

^ No matter what worlds, Hajime is destined to be Maou
Spoiler for Shizuku:
Old 2017-08-13, 13:47   Link #20971
OmegaWeaponZ

^ Erza Style, I would hope. The two mentioned use them more like projectiles, where as Erza (with her blade armor), wielded them more similar like what Shizu did in the last battle.
Old 2017-08-14, 00:31   Link #20972
black prince
Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
^ Erza Style, I would hope. The two mentioned use them more like projectiles, where as Erza (with her blade armor), wielded them more similar like what Shizu did in the last battle.
Now you mention it
Something like this maybe
Spoiler for Erza style:
Old 2017-08-14, 00:44   Link #20973
OmegaWeaponZ

Exactly. Heaven's wheel FTW.

Wait, since Shizi is the Maou's wife, shouldn't it be something like "Underworld Circle" or something along those lines
Old 2017-08-14, 02:01   Link #20974
black prince
Lost Child

She's definitely more Saber than Archer which is more Hajime class being use projectile based primary weapons
Old 2017-08-14, 02:07   Link #20975
OmegaWeaponZ

True.

Yui would be a Caster then, and Shea + Kaori would be beserkers
Old 2017-08-14, 02:36   Link #20976
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
What roles would you guys choose for Hajime and wives as Servants in a Holy Grail War? Try to fit them in each class without repeating.

Assassin - Shizuku. Although she could fit in Saber class as well, her family is a ninja clan and her swordsmanship is focused on more finesse rather than the more explosive power that tends to follow the Saber class. Tsubame Gaeshi, Shizuku-chan!

Caster - Yue. Nuff said.

Saber - Kaori. Although she could probably fit Berserker class as well, her use of those brutal twin Greatswords are rather fitting for the Saber class.

Rider - Tio. She's her own mount lol.

Berserker - Shea. This class was made for her.

Archer - Myuu. Since she can basically use every kind of weapon in battles, she could pull a Heroic Spirit Emiya here.

Lancer - Hajime. Out of all his wives, he's the only one who barely classifies for this class thanks to his Pile Bunker. Hajime could probably fit in Berserker and Rider classes as well aside from Archer.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 02:44   Link #20977
black prince
Lost Child

To be honest I don't want Hajime become Lancer because being Lancer is suffering
Old 2017-08-14, 03:35   Link #20978
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
True.

Yui would be a Caster then, and Shea + Kaori would be beserkers
wasn't Kaori Saber? dual wielding 2 long ass swords
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 04:29   Link #20979
OmegaWeaponZ

I mentioned Kaori as a beserker because, while she does dual wield swords (great swords at that), her Hannya mask makes me want to think otherwise

I mean, Florence Nigthingale is a Beserker, and she is a well known healer, just as Kaori.

For Hajime, beside Caster(obviously) and Saber, he could fit any of the other roles:

Assassin: Let him equip his teleport bullets, and add his self made Gun Kata and his sniper rifle and you got yourself one capable assassin.

Archer: Do I really need to explain why here?

Beserker: His rampage at the Maou's castle with his death wish come to mind. Plenty of others as well, I'm sure

Lancer: As mentioned, his use of pilebunker could qualify him for this role, along with his impromptu earth spear (which was his first weapon creation, mind you)

Rider : His mount is Tio. (I'm half serious here )

On that note, Yue would also qualify as a Rider, but Tio is not her mount.
Old 2017-08-14, 04:54   Link #20980
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
On that note, Yue would also qualify as a Rider, but Tio is not her mount.
a Rider with Riding Skill rank EX
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel