AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-03-23, 11:37   Link #261
Indalecio
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Indalecio Send a message via AIM to Indalecio Send a message via Yahoo to Indalecio
Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
As of the latest vol she is alive and well and loyal to Diablo.
no romantic feeling with diablo?
Indalecio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-23, 11:39   Link #262
XFire
150% done

Quote:
As of the latest vol she is alive and well and loyal to Diablo.
Wat.

Why Diablo? He's not even a real demon. What happened to Krum?
Old 2017-03-23, 15:09   Link #263
sparhawk1610
Asura

Guys, did anyone read vol 7 already? How end up that Shera marriage proposal when Diablo pay them a visit?
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-24, 01:37   Link #264
Fufufu
Doffy

And Diablo accepted her even though she double-crossed him before, does he know her true Nature before the kidnapping and let it slide as if nothing happen.
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-24, 02:20   Link #265
Indalecio
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Indalecio Send a message via AIM to Indalecio Send a message via Yahoo to Indalecio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
And Diablo accepted her even though she double-crossed him before, does he know her true Nature before the kidnapping and let it slide as if nothing happen.
why did she betray him? what was her motive?
Indalecio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-24, 07:35   Link #266
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indalecio View Post
why did she betray him? what was her motive?
She didn't like how peaceful the awakened DK in vol 3 was so she sicced a paladin on the catgirl to enrage the DK. She was pretending to be a normal knight assisting them at the time so this counts as a betrayal. The catgirl nearly died.

No romance with Diablo as a person.

And vol 7 ended with what seems to be a direct invitation to the bedroom. How Diablo is going to respond to this remains unknown.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-25, 17:46   Link #267
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
She didn't like how peaceful the awakened DK in vol 3 was so she sicced a paladin on the catgirl to enrage the DK. She was pretending to be a normal knight assisting them at the time so this counts as a betrayal. The catgirl nearly died.

No romance with Diablo as a person.

And vol 7 ended with what seems to be a direct invitation to the bedroom. How Diablo is going to respond to this remains unknown.
well he's a bit of a beta when he is alone with a girl so i make a guess nd say somehow wimp out

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-29, 04:22   Link #268
Waxman

Well i am happy that we got the prologue and ch 1 of vol 4 but i am not happy with Alicia's character.
What's up with this change from "I hate humans (people of the races)" to "I hate SOME humans (people of the races)".
I can't help but feel that her character lost appeal, she was as evil as the elf prince or the temple knight but not nearly as stupid, now she's just a lonely girl with a broken heart.
And what's up with Diablo, you don't want the cute girl to die but you murder -spoiler-, who i don't believe died either.
Sigh... Forget it that was his character so it isn't really surprising it's just that i really don't like what happened with a good antagonist.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-29, 04:48   Link #269
albatros

Quote:

if you read vol.7,could you make a sumary of it please?
albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-30, 00:28   Link #270
Velsy

So I got around to reading the LN.

and I've been really disappointed... Learning Diablo was actually a "fake" demon lord all along and his horns were also fake too. Hes just like everybody else except a high level and an OP ring. How generically boring!

Also he claims to be a demon lord, but he cant bloody kill anyone that gets in his way or attacks them. Unless its a demoinc being like Gregory. Rogue adventures or Bandits ? nope, wont kill them, will let them get away to do more harm to us and everybody else ! is his attitude. Really makes me frustrated, even more when he keeps saying hes a demon king, but hes really a sham cause hes nothing like one. Lying out of his own ass. He can talk to talk, but cant walk the walk.

And please... from finishing volume 3... PLEASE dont make this into an Alicia sob story. God no! She just attempted to kill Rem and both her and Edelgart just "betrayed" there own demon king. I feel like I will puke if this becomes a sob story. . They should no way be forgiven from the potential damage they intentionally threatened. Its a miracle that Rem even survived. So.... maybe punishment could be suitable. But judging on how pathetic Diablos been, I am sorta worried :/

While I liked the manga somewhat, I now have mixed feelings in this Light novel, not really what I expected from a guy playing a demon king role. Hes more like a wimp. Hes lost his balls and just does whatever people tell him to do like a good little kid. His horns actually being fake is the most disappointing part.

Man, I felt like this LN could of been way better. It should of been :/

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2017-03-30 at 00:42.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-04, 07:32   Link #271
Waxman

Really, i can't make my mind about this, i mean i have many, MANY problems with Diablo's character yet i would lie if i say that i don't enjoy some of it.
I mean, a little while ago he couldn't bring himself to kill some bandits and now he has no problem attacking with the intention of killing his opponent, and that's just the first thing about this chapter i better not start listing the rest.
But in the other hand "And so Diablo misinterpreted himself as a God to cover bisquit expenses and dodge marriage", i couldn't help but smile.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-04, 09:52   Link #272
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
Really, i can't make my mind about this, i mean i have many, MANY problems with Diablo's character yet i would lie if i say that i don't enjoy some of it.
I mean, a little while ago he couldn't bring himself to kill some bandits and now he has no problem attacking with the intention of killing his opponent, and that's just the first thing about this chapter i better not start listing the rest.
But in the other hand "And so Diablo misinterpreted himself as a God to cover bisquit expenses and dodge marriage", i couldn't help but smile.
That's pretty much how I see the whole series. It's obnoxiously inconsistent and I can't tell if it wants to be a gag series or an adventure comedy. And Diablo is at the center of it. He keeps veering between a Kazuma type who actually has power and a discount Ainz who's also a good guy.

It's still lands on the funny side about 70-80% of the time, so I keep coming back despite the slightly cringey slave stuff.
Old 2017-07-26, 09:46   Link #273
watisit

Vol 8 coming out
Spoiler:

That's the sword saint
Old 2017-07-26, 11:06   Link #274
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

.... My impression of this novel after reading this.... Well... Mc is just a wimp pretending to be Demon Lord...
Old 2017-08-30, 00:13   Link #275
jheno13
Apostle's apprentice

Lets be clear guys he is a gamer role playing as a demon king not an actual dk so don't expect him to go murder crazy...... A gamer transported to another world with his game avatar.... The only reason he still act as a dk is because that's what he is used to when using that avatar or maybe being a neet and having zero social life his only experience in talking with people is his dk persona..
Old 2017-08-30, 01:04   Link #276
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
.... My impression of this novel after reading this.... Well... Mc is just a wimp pretending to be Demon Lord...
That is in fact exactly what he is.

That's why he's funny

But it can be a little disappointing to those expecting Ainz Lite or something.
Old 2017-08-30, 02:08   Link #277
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

But... But... Ainz-sama took his role to the heart!! Unlike this this Wimp! This wimp is just faker! And He got penis down there but too scared to use it!
Old 2017-08-30, 03:01   Link #278
Fufufu
Doffy

Quote:
Vol 8 coming out
Spoiler:

That's the sword saint
Fox? Or perhaps wolf? If she's fox why the gray color instead brown.

But I have to say it she's hot unlike the other girls no offense guys.
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-30, 09:17   Link #279
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
But... But... Ainz-sama took his role to the heart!! Unlike this this Wimp! This wimp is just faker! And He got penis down there but too scared to use it!
Ainz is being driven insane by his own undead body, has lost nearly all emotion save for those concerning Nazaric, and casually butcher's anyone in his way.

While he's certainly "cooler" than Diablo, he's also an objectively worse person by orders of magnitude.
Old 2017-08-30, 10:52   Link #280
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
Fox? Or perhaps wolf? If she's fox why the gray color instead brown.

But I have to say it she's hot unlike the other girls no offense guys.
She is a dwarf. I have no idea what the author thinks of female dwarves.

Tags
demon lord, harem, light novel, mmorpg, overpowered mc, summoned