AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-21, 05:08   Link #1
joanna

abt air master

i've been watching airmaster and i think its a nice anime. however, episodes 15, 16 and 17 have not been released. i'm quite surprised as episodes 18 and 19 have already been released. any1 knows wat happened?
Old 2003-11-21, 06:12   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Yes. Every episode 1-17 was released by AJ. Unfortunately (or fortunately) AJ has ceased to exist. Consequently their torrents are no longer being seeded.

After AJs disappearance Super-Anime, CC and DarkAnime appeared. Each of them begain subbing the show with episode 18. Not only did the start subbing late in the show, but I also have little confidence that they will finish subbing the show either since they have all 3 groups appeared very recently.

I would suggest that you wait for HQA&N! to finish the show. They started with episode 1, their version is better than AJs was, and I have some confidence that they will finish what they started.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-11-22, 10:45   Link #3
joanna

ic... thanks 4 the info. i hope they release it soon... i cant wait 2 watch it
Old 2003-12-03, 00:52   Link #4
v!o|ence.O
Inactive Member

Send a message via AIM to v!o|ence.O
Airmaster

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows where to download ep 15-17. I have 1-14 then 18-19. I have checked on some BT sites and they only have eps 18+ T.T
Can anyone PM me a link or something about this? thanks if you can .
Old 2003-12-03, 01:56   Link #5
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

I'd suggest that you check the thread, Airmaster 15-17 for details. In short, if they actually existed, it would be listed on AnimeSuki. We're pretty much canonological.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-12-27, 23:31   Link #6
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

is any group going to pick up Air Master?

I've been dying waiting for the last 6 episodes (post EP21), and I'm sure there are alot of ppl that feel the same too. So far, none of the last 3 remaining groups subbing this series (darkanime, animejunkies, cc) seem to be making any progress (at least within the last month or so, even though the series has already ended a while back). It appears that this gem is going to be dropped...I'm just curious if anyone knows any group that is planning on picking this series up? it's really a great series, especially now towards the end...
Old 2003-12-28, 02:11   Link #7
Gl!tCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofet
I've been dying waiting for the last 6 episodes (post EP21), and I'm sure there are alot of ppl that feel the same too. So far, none of the last 3 remaining groups subbing this series (darkanime, animejunkies, cc) seem to be making any progress (at least within the last month or so, even though the series has already ended a while back). It appears that this gem is going to be dropped...I'm just curious if anyone knows any group that is planning on picking this series up? it's really a great series, especially now towards the end...

Yea man same here. I want to see her fight number one
Old 2003-12-28, 03:33   Link #8
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

This question is just too close to whinging for a new episode. AJ put out episode 20 a few weeks ago so put up, shut up and then when it comes out... say, "thank you sir!"

If you wonder why this thread is closed, then please read Do NOT ask when the next episode will be released!

Old 2004-01-01, 22:37   Link #9
Time_Stop

Question Air Master 16 and 17? Which Group?

Air Master 16 and 17? Which Group?

Any link?

Thanks.
Old 2004-01-02, 00:39   Link #10
CompShrink
getting in comps' heads

Send a message via AIM to CompShrink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time_Stop
Air Master 16 and 17? Which Group?

Any link?

Thanks.
No group.

AJ did those at one time, but they no longer have the torrents up, and i doubt they have the tracker. As you can easily see, HQA & N! just released 15, so just wait a little to get their 16 & 17.

If it's not listed already, subjects like this won't get it listed, because A) it doesn't exist B) it's licenced or hentai or C) No one knows where it is. If you find something that isn't listed, and isn't licenced or hentai, there is a forum to post links to get it listed.

I am not trying to talk down to you, just trying to inform you of how things work here. Sorry, I know I sounded a little degrading...
Old 2004-01-02, 01:16   Link #11
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Considering that HQA&N! has just added AonE to the credits for Airmaster I am assuming that they must now have the personel to get these episodes out quickly.

Does anyone know exactly what happened and why? Does this mean that we are going to see a lot more episodes soon?

PS. Maybe I should mention that someone has just made the torrent for AJ's Airmaster-16 available again. Now all it needs is a seed and it will be downloadable again. Still... I'd recommend waiting for AonE & HQA & N!

Old 2004-01-02, 06:22   Link #12
I My Me

Unhappy Please I Beg You!!!

Why why tell me why!!!!

Why did everyone stop subbing AIRMASTER?!?!?!!!! why why!!!! how cna you do this to me and the other 306 fans well 304 any how why why why!?!?>!?! why did you stop??!!!! i can see the raws runing around in X website but no subs no fansubs pls!!! pls!!! if some one knows where i can get airmaster please please tell me!!! ( they stped at 21 and i have seen 26 raw =/ ) even if is form anime junkies please!!!!
Old 2004-01-02, 06:30   Link #13
Thany
Unfair

Bahhhh just let the fansuber have their holidays of X-Mas and New Year...
And by the way this thread will soon be closed since you're breaking the rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Do not ask when stuff will be released, just have patience!
The fansubs groups will release when they'll have finished
Old 2004-01-02, 06:32   Link #14
MuGeN_BoY
<--- Lolita Complex

Only god knows the answer
Old 2004-01-02, 06:45   Link #15
I My Me

hum im not asking any one when they are relising the next epi, i only want to know if they stoped doing fansubs for x reason. sounds beter if i do a drama but i guess you dint get it =P. any way i saw air master 15 in the front page and is not in the licensed list so i guess there is no reason for me to worry ( i did ask if any one knew some one fansubing it, i dint not sayd "when is XXX relising episode 22?!?!)

any way nothing to worry about yet* =P bye bye
Old 2004-01-02, 07:04   Link #16
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I My Me
im not asking any one when they are relising the next epi
So instead you post an annoying "me, me, me" thread just whinging and whining that no one has fansubbed your favourite series.

The reason we ask people not to post "when's the next episode going to be released" is because they are annoying after you've seen more than one or two. The same logic applies to people whining and asking "if the fansub group has stopped fansubbing a series".

And claiming that you added the drama to "make it better" doesn't help. If anything it makes it worse (but it does help me in deciding if I should close the thread).

Please have patience, it will be released when it is released.
Old 2004-01-03, 00:42   Link #17
Time_Stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
PS. Maybe I should mention that someone has just made the torrent for AJ's Airmaster-16 available again. Now all it needs is a seed and it will be downloadable again. Still... I'd recommend waiting for AonE & HQA & N!
I´ve seen then, by Synergy. he put them up again this friday, i think.
Old 2004-01-05, 13:44   Link #18
Shirotora

Send a message via AIM to Shirotora Send a message via Yahoo to Shirotora
Exclamation Air Master, what happened?

Does anyone know whats going on with Air Master? It seemed AnimeJunkies were the only ones subbing it, then they stopped for a few months, then DarkAnime did a couple and now I havent seen anymore past ep. 21. Did they drop it?
Old 2004-01-05, 13:46   Link #19
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

it's the airmaster curse, no group seems to be able to finish it. some do up to a certain episode, then another group starts from way back and never finishes either
Old 2004-01-05, 13:53   Link #20
Edo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterx
it's the airmaster curse, no group seems to be able to finish it. some do up to a certain episode, then another group starts from way back and never finishes either
Well Anime Junkies next release will be hopefully soon!!! Been waiting forever for a release!!! Looking at the massive number of dl's for AJ's 21 release, you can tell the series is very popular.

Though I wonder where have the grappler baki 2 eps have gone as well.
Closed Thread