AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-27, 22:38   Link #2321
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
She's wary of his true abilities and is cautious around him. It's not fear yet but if she were ever to found out about the true extent of his abilities it can very well develop into fear.

For volume 7 he wants to cut off relations with everyone related to his scheming to get to class A (Horikita, Karuizawa) and go back to his ideal high school life. Obviously the upcoming student council arc means that, that's not likely.
But now he won't sever his ties with Karuizawa, will he ?? That means his plans are mostly useless now
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 22:56   Link #2322
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

More like he don't want the folks in Class D to have too much comfort with him. Maybe he might want to keep some distance from them. And so, that would mean Kiyotaka opt to get along with a few outsiders.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 23:01   Link #2323
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
More like he don't want the folks in Class D to have too much comfort with him. Maybe he might want to keep some distance from them. And so, that would mean Kiyotaka opt to get along with a few outsiders.
I suppose those few outsiders include Ichinose, hmm???
Old 2017-10-27, 23:07   Link #2324
Endless_Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakamaki Izayoi View Post
I actually could see the author doing something like that later in the story(when Ayanokoji starts to better understand human emotions) lol it would actually be an interesting development in my opinion
Yeah I can see something like this happening too, considering the way he considers his own son a tool and if he sees how Karuizawa, Sakura or any of the others have "humanised" Ayanokouji he may try to eliminate them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
You know, guys. I think Cinnamon need to pick up the job as a translator if no one work on it anymore.
The guy who translated the rooftop scene into English the other day said he was planning to translate 1 chapter of a Volume each week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
But now he won't sever his ties with Karuizawa, will he ?? That means his plans are mostly useless now
Well he did say he was never going to let her ago again, so it now makes me wonder if Karuizawa will break up with Hirata.
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 23:46   Link #2325
Grey Hat

.....now I regret that I didn't read Cinnamon translation yesterday..........

it's about Ayanokouji and his dad right? what are they talking about?
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 23:53   Link #2326
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Hat View Post

The gist of is is that:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 23:55   Link #2327
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:

His father told Ayanokoji that Ayanokoji is his property and his command is absolute and Ayanokoji must obey his command and Ayanokoji's response was like "lol no". Then, his father is starting to do guilt trip on Ayanokoji and Ayanokoji's reaction was like "meh".

Basically, his father told him that his butler's life and family was ruined (his father destroyed the butler's life thru his connection and authority and caused the butler commit suicide) because of Ayanokoji's selfishness for disobeying his father.

But seriously, at this point, I think it is going to be hard for Ayanokoji to have a friends or lover in the school because his father is definitely will harm his friends or his lovers if his father knew about them.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 00:16   Link #2328
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Ayanopapa gonna launch Sakura's idol career into worldwide scale by PILLOW BUSINESS
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 01:11   Link #2329
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
I suppose those few outsiders include Ichinose, hmm???
Yes, and Hiyori I would want to add too.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 01:48   Link #2330
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
His father told Ayanokoji that Ayanokoji is his property and his command is absolute and Ayanokoji must obey his command and Ayanokoji's response was like "lol no". Then, his father is starting to do guilt trip on Ayanokoji and Ayanokoji's reaction was like "meh".

Basically, his father told him that his butler's life and family was ruined (his father destroyed the butler's life thru his connection and authority and caused the butler commit suicide) because of Ayanokoji's selfishness for disobeying his father.

But seriously, at this point, I think it is going to be hard for Ayanokoji to have a friends or lover in the school because his father is definitely will harm his friends or his lovers if his father knew about them.
I wouldn’t say so. The guy created a monster. Ayanokouji could probably ruin the guy if he gave a damn. If he does gain feelings for someone and his father acted on it. His father would probably find his ass on the street within days lol
Old 2017-10-28, 02:08   Link #2331
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

Are there any charismatic evil character beside the mc, I watch the anime nii sama and new sama~
Old 2017-10-28, 07:56   Link #2332
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I wouldn’t say so. The guy created a monster. Ayanokouji could probably ruin the guy if he gave a damn. If he does gain feelings for someone and his father acted on it. His father would probably find his ass on the street within days lol
The thing that separates Ayanokoji from his father the most is ambition imo. His father is ambitious, while Ayanokoji is unmotivated. Their relationship is similar to Todoroki and his father in My Hero Academia, now that you think about it. As for the future, I wonder if having those important to him would make Ayanokoji mellow down or make him even more desperate and brutal.
Old 2017-10-28, 08:32   Link #2333
tuckersister

I still see Kiyo and Sakura together. She probably gonna be with him during Christmas along with Kei. Kei and Sakura don't interact too much, this would be the best time for the two to bond.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 08:54   Link #2334
Grey Hat

I still see Kiyo and Horikita together. She probably gonna be with him during Christmas along with Kei. Kei and Horikita don't interact too much, this would be the best time for the two to bond.
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 09:23   Link #2335
Liselotte-sama

Quote:
I still see Kiyo and Horikita together. She probably gonna be with him during Christmas along with Kei. Kei and Horikita don't interact too much, this would be the best time for the two to bond.
HAHAHA. That would be nice.
Liselotte-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 09:31   Link #2336
Sixth
Hu Tao

I still see Kiyo and Horikita together. She probably gonna be with him during Christmas along with Kei and Sudo. Kei, Sudo and Horikita don't interact too much, this would be the best time for the three to bond while Ayanokoji look at sideline and "eh?" and then Sato came from Ayanokoji's behind and greet him "Merry Christmas".
Old 2017-10-28, 09:42   Link #2337
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
I still see Kiyo and Horikita together. She probably gonna be with him during Christmas along with Kei and Sudo. Kei, Sudo and Horikita don't interact too much, this would be the best time for the three to bond while Ayanokoji look at sideline and "eh?" and then Sato came from Ayanokoji's behind and greet him "Merry Christmas".
Sudou gets Kei too? The hell... Explode, Sudou!
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 09:49   Link #2338
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Sudou gets Kei too? The hell... Explode, Sudou!

Relax. It is just a friendly talk among classmate.
Old 2017-10-28, 09:52   Link #2339
Endless_Despair

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liselotte-sama View Post
HAHAHA. That would be nice.
Sorry to burst the bubble but I would keep your expectations low when it comes to any Horikita focus in 7.5. The chance of her being the focus girl is almost zero, with her being the cover girl for 4.5. At the very most I would expect one scene with her asking Ayanokouji out to go shopping to decide on what she should get Manabu as a Christmas present. Horikita will be getting more attention in Volume 8 again anyway.

Frankly I can only see Sakura, Karuizawa or Satou being the focus girl for 7.5.
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 09:55   Link #2340
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Despair View Post
Sorry to burst the bubble but I would keep your expectations low when it comes to any Horikita focus in 7.5. The chance of her being the focus girl is almost zero, with her being the cover girl for 4.5. At the very most I would expect one scene with her asking Ayanokouji out to go shopping to decide on what she should get Manabu as a Christmas present. Horikita will be getting more attention in Volume 8 again anyway.

Frankly I can only see Sakura, Karuizawa or Satou being the focus girl for 7.5.
Or she got her hand stuck into a bottle/flask again and seek Ayanokoji's help.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller