Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2017-10-27, 21:40   Link #21
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Luffy's fight is nice but are we close this arc's end? I mean are they escaping from Big Mama?
Well, there are some that we have yet to see. First is Sun Pirates which Jinbe entrust the command to Aladine now that has yet to make their appearance along with their ship. Second is Germa 66 that have to make sure Straw Hats and Sanji escapes since Judge does not want the debt cannot be paid off due to honor.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 09:22   Link #22
Theia_Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Well, there are some that we have yet to see. First is Sun Pirates which Jinbe entrust the command to Aladine now that has yet to make their appearance along with their ship. Second is Germa 66 that have to make sure Straw Hats and Sanji escapes since Judge does not want the debt cannot be paid off due to honor.
There is also Bege heading to Chocolatown to pick up Chiffon. She's his wife, after all. No idea where Caesar is at since nothing save when they parted ways was shown. I'm also looking forward to the inevitable expression on Mont D'Or's face when he realizes he was duped by Niji.
Theia_Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 14:07   Link #23
Clipens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Luffy's fight is nice but are we close this arc's end? I mean are they escaping from Big Mama?
The crew can't leave without "to dispell the fruit's curses". In this arc there are two curses:
- the soul-soul curse: a great amount of lifespans are trapped inside items (included the Zepo and Pedro's ones). Probably this will create a new generation of homies (Franky shogun is waiting)
- the book-book curse: the "mirror" version of Sugar's power.

I don't think Oda will dispell Pudding's fruit
Clipens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 13:25   Link #24
itachi-san314

Haha that Dogtooth eating scene was hilarious! I also like how the Dogtooth name came through. It's a pretty steadfast anime rule that if a part of a character's body is being hidden, it's going to be some sort of surprise later on. Still waiting on Zoro's eye... although at this point, it would be more surprising if his eye is actually gone.

We did just see a similar mouth reveal with Jack's fishman teeth, but at least this one was funny for a change. And I never thought I'd see Luffy complain so much about eating lol!
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 18:22   Link #25
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Well Katakuri was called "Dogtooth" for a reason. Some may have already guessed it (i wasn't one didn't even think about it) But what caught my eye is that Katakuri buried Luffy in mochi the seccond he realised what Gear 4 was. Kinda odd don't you think ?
Old 2017-10-29, 21:28   Link #26
P_Dezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparda4 View Post
Well Katakuri was called "Dogtooth" for a reason. Some may have already guessed it (i wasn't one didn't even think about it) But what caught my eye is that Katakuri buried Luffy in mochi the seccond he realised what Gear 4 was. Kinda odd don't you think ?
it wasnt odd, he stated that he is not underestimating Luffy in the slightest. he decided to end the fight the quickest way possible, as he had missed his merienda already. he was already getting frustrated with luffy dodging alot of his moves, and didnt want to continue those exchanges as Luffy is dangerous.
P_Dezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 03:42   Link #27
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

If he want to end the fight quickly, i expect that Dogtooth may cannot stand dragged fight.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote