AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2017-10-29, 18:59   Link #2561
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
hmm...now that we think about it, the reporter girl was never in the op!!! same as the dad of the female lead.....he might be stalk after all, but I like Dengar's theory better
Um, Misora's dad is in the OP. Check again.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 06:55   Link #2562
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

But my theory is the same as yours.

Unless Stalk isn't even male, then some other options become possible.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 08:46   Link #2563
Crossheart

+1 people to the theory of Sento having Katsuragi's consciousness

Also... that CEO... he's the final boss, right?
Crossheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 19:03   Link #2564
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 48th Ronin View Post
Um, Misora's dad is in the OP. Check again.
Oops. Sorry

@Dengar
I think Soichi Isurugi might be stalk, but I like your theory much more
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-31, 12:57   Link #2565
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

...But my theory is the same as your theory. Unless you mean my alternate theory?
Old 2017-10-31, 18:26   Link #2566
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
They think Stalk might be Katsuragi? Hm....

No, I still think it's Sento.

Maybe he himself was incapable of becoming Build so he transferred his consciousness to the wannabe rockstar. But the side effects resulted in him losing his memory?
is that what you said? You think Stalk might be Sento, the main character of the series. I think what you mean is that Katsuragi transferred his mind to the wannabe rock star, but somehow backfired and Sento was "born" with all the superb knowledge in science.

While I think Stalk could Soichi Isurugi, the cafe boss who was the astronaut 10 years ago
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2017-11-01, 05:25   Link #2567
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Ohhh that's how people interpret it?

No no, I should have reversed the wording. My thought was that Sento is Katsuragi (only without Katsuragi's memories, due to some unforeseen circumstance), and Stalk is someone else. Whom I currently think is the master guy. Same as you.
Old 2017-11-01, 17:18   Link #2568
justavisitor

if Katsuragi's physical body is not dead, and his part of the conscience has switched into Sento..technically we could have two Katsuragi lol, one being stalk (evil Katsuragi) and one being Sento (good Katsuragi)

But I think that "Sento is Katsuragi" part pretty much spots on (I really hope your theory is right). That's why the assistant said Katsuragi is "alive" in the last episode
Old 2017-11-02, 10:40   Link #2569
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

the last time Kamen Riders were used as military hardware they sucked at doing their jobs, probably due to being cheaper mass-production units with non-existent gimmicks, heck a Shocker combatman might even do better in effectiveness.
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-04, 11:26   Link #2570
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

lol has any mass produced rider ever won at anything throughout Rider history?

I wonder, does a guy using a mass produced driver count if he uses different equipment? Like Knuckle?
Old 2017-11-12, 16:50   Link #2571
justavisitor

the episode 10 of build the the best episode so far...

Can't wait to see the secondary rider's debut. Night rogue and build are not martial artists. Stalk is probably not a martial artist. Yet they are so full of themselves just because they could transform. Hopefully Ryuga can teach them a lesson soon. And I also wish that the stunt actor of Ryuga can fight like a boxing champion instead of a wwe wrestler
Old 2017-11-12, 17:42   Link #2572
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Ryuga is finally clear to transform. And Build is out of bottles, so it's just in time, too.

Also what's with Stalk's little corpse morphing ability? This is getting really weird.

Also, I'm seeing many deaths now. I mean they're just faceless mooks, but still.
Old 2017-11-12, 18:29   Link #2573
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I can't wait to see Ryuga's debut as a rider next week! With his experience as a boxer and the power of the dragon bottle, he should end up being really strong. Stalk won't be able to toy with him anymore.
Old 2017-11-13, 04:40   Link #2574
The 48th Ronin

Damn, this latest episode is intense. Can't wait for Cross-Z's debut next week.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 07:15   Link #2575
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

It's been a while since we had a side kick get upgraded to Rider. Not since Kabuto, iirc?
Old 2017-11-13, 09:29   Link #2576
Crossheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Also what's with Stalk's little corpse morphing ability? This is getting really weird.
That's why Katsuragi is still alive the dead guy was another person.

Spoiler for By current bet:
Crossheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 09:31   Link #2577
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I understand that, I'm not an idiot. It just raises way more questions than it answers.
Old 2017-11-19, 17:59   Link #2578
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I will not lie. Cross-Z is pretty badass. I bet that later down the line Sento will craft a second Build Driver.

I also liked that joke during the recap where they lampshade rider hammerspace.
Old 2017-11-20, 08:24   Link #2579
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Cross-Z is pretty badass... man, can't wait for next episode
Old 2017-11-20, 10:18   Link #2580
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

when was the last time we have a rider who's literally powered by his dead girlfriend?
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu