AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-11-17, 08:42   Link #11281
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's the Black Dragon Flag Army. So if Tigre accepts the name, he'll use the Zhcted's Zirnitra flag.

@SilverGlavenus: Esendeis (The Void Vanadis's Viralt) probably chose Tina because of her ambition. So it'll probably leave her if it deems her uninteresting (maybe she'll give up on her ambition or decide to make Tigre King - though Esendeis should accept her more if she does the latter since Tigre is the King of the Magic Bullet and the Viralts are supposed to acknowledge him as King because of that). All of the Vanadis so far seem to be fond of Tigre, and Esendeis should be no exception. So if Esendeis isn't an exception, then it could also leave Tina if she tries to kill Tigre. But if she knows that he's the King of the Magic Bullet, then she won't do that if she knows what's good for her.
Old 2017-11-17, 08:57   Link #11282
SilverGlavenus

^I see, thanks @DragonOsman. Tina is gonna learn that Tigre is the King of the Magic bullet... the hard way.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 09:18   Link #11283
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I made a mistake in that post that I just noticed. I meant to say, "All of the Viralts so far seem to be fond of Tigre". Most of the Vanadis are in love with him, but not all. So yeah, that was a typo on my part. Sorry about that. I'll fix it in my earlier post, too.

Tina probably already knows that he's the King of the Magic Bullet. I think the real question is how much she knows about the legend itself.
Old 2017-11-17, 10:04   Link #11284
Honjo Masamune
The Fucking Master

Noooo!!!Why Sofy???it was my favorite character....damn author!!
I hope Tina dies slowly and painfully.
Old 2017-11-17, 10:23   Link #11285
Mirable
ミラベル

Two out of seven vanadis (probably three on next volume) lol

Aside from Tina, i wonder who's the unlucky heroine author gonna kill next (Mila, Liza or Olga)
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 10:31   Link #11286
amtro
Distro

Isn't this volume the last one?
Old 2017-11-17, 11:47   Link #11287
AndySimpson96

Yes it's the last one
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 11:59   Link #11288
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yep. Last one. Sofy was probably killed off for the sake of character development for the characters that were close to her: Tigre, Elen and Mila.
Old 2017-11-17, 12:05   Link #11289
Eclar
Avid reader

Welp, no chance for redemption. Tina has to die.
Old 2017-11-17, 12:24   Link #11290
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I agree. But let's wait and see what happens.
Old 2017-11-17, 12:31   Link #11291
SilverGlavenus

^Let's hope that the author pull a Fairy Tail on Sofy after the battle finishes.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 13:05   Link #11292
AB079
Banned

I can't avoid feeling that Vanadis has more to give us in terms of story, being this the last volume after all what happened is somehow rushed IMO.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 14:54   Link #11293
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
I can't avoid feeling that Vanadis has more to give us in terms of story, being this the last volume after all what happened is somehow rushed IMO.
What more? Demons are dead, Tina did her ambition (which took several volumes and years in-universe), we went over all other countries (and Tigre has no reason to go to Sachstiel or Muonzinel líke at all) has several Brune invations, explored Zechtd political plot, and the novel is already 18 books long which is pretty damn long.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 15:00   Link #11294
DragonOsman
Dragon King

There are longer series than 18 Volumes. But I agree on everything else.

All that's left is choosing three new Vanadis (if Tina is rejected by Esendeis for some reason or dies/is exiled) and Tigre marrying the girls and becoming King of Zhcted.
Old 2017-11-17, 15:24   Link #11295
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
What more? Demons are dead, Tina did her ambition (which took several volumes and years in-universe), we went over all other countries (and Tigre has no reason to go to Sachstiel or Muonzinel líke at all) has several Brune invations, explored Zechtd political plot, and the novel is already 18 books long which is pretty damn long.
While I agree with you and understand that is literally almost nothing left, you have to consider what @DragonOsman said. This last volume is the end of the conflict and of course we're getting some sort of ending but one last volume extending things a little bit using the new Vanadis or what happens with Tigre becoming king should a proper ending to the entire series leaving everything explained and a glimpse of the future.

18-19 volumes is not that rare, many other LN's have even more than that.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 15:34   Link #11296
AndySimpson96

Don't count out a spin off series of any kind. I know it's unlikely, but it could tie off some loose ends.
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 16:19   Link #11297
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I was saying that those things could be squeezed into Volume 18. If the author does it well. And either way, it's been confirmed that Volume 18 is the final Volume.

I say yes to spin-offs. Something that tells us the aftermath to the events of Volume 18 would be welcome. Like how Tigre's doing as king and how his life is with the Vanadis and Regin (if Regin doesn't become a Vanadis herself).
Old 2017-11-17, 17:03   Link #11298
n0m@n
C-Z

I knew Sophy was in critical condition at end of volume 17 but never thought volume 18 started off with stating about Sophy's funeral lol. But you know...
Spoiler for sophy:

You can find lots of holes regarding her death.

Valentina has ears everywhere. It's been told to the army of our protagonist side that Sophy is wounded and cannot participate in the battle. This is to avoid the soldiers losing fighting spirits and to convince why Sophy's army had left them.

But since most of the people had not seen her its unavoidable if some soldiers thinks she is dead. So Valentina's spy who is most likely within the army would report this situation to her where she would confirm Sophy's death since she was the one who assaulted her.

This can 'convince' the enemy (Valentina) to assume that she's dead for good without having an evidence of her death since if they had evidence of her death they could use it to lower the fighting spirit of her enemy's army.

And who would benefit from making Valentina think one of the major figures in her enemy's army is dead? Obviously the protagonists army. Hence I reckon she's critically injured and hasn't woken up from her wound. Probably orchestrated by Elen and others to deceive Valentina and keep Sophy safe.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 17:21   Link #11299
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That's possible. If this really is the case, I'll be truly happy. I can't wait to see Tina's reaction when she finds out that Sofy is alive, if this is really true.
Old 2017-11-17, 17:55   Link #11300
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

That's hot smoking died without being touched by Tigre????!!!

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)