AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-11-24, 17:29   Link #11421
DragonOsman
Dragon King

You can just read through the thread or the story (if the translation is already far enough, just read the translations instead of asking) for that, you know? No need to ask every single time.
Old 2017-11-24, 17:56   Link #11422
Fishywars

Can I also have handle? Plz and thank you.
Fishywars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 19:26   Link #11423
Chingaruna517

OK, here goes to one last analysis for the illustration.

Spoiler for Volume 18:
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 19:58   Link #11424
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
OK, here goes to one last analysis for the illustration.

Spoiler for Volume 18:
I still wonder what happened to Ruslan though.

@Andy
It depends on Tigre's decision for it, we all know that Tigre was immediately put as the first line of succession after Regin even he was not a part of Royal family and he secure that position after he obtain the title Lumiere despite Melisande is on the first line of throne after Thenardier's death normally. I believe that Tigre will select the successor from his descendant based on his criteria to see who fit to take the throne.

Spoiler for Respond to above:
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 21:11   Link #11425
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
King Tigre
Spoiler:

The firstborn. He takes after his mother.
Spoiler:

No sight of the color pic of Mila. Maybe it was in the artbook, I don't know.
I wish bow classes were good in the game I play, they suck there isn't fair .
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-25, 01:58   Link #11426
devilo96

So can someone tell me where i can saw the artbook?
I think someone in discord alreadt got the art book if yes can u pm me the discord chanel
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-25, 02:02   Link #11427
slavsya

Same here as well
slavsya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-25, 03:38   Link #11428
AndySimpson96

@Ramero it'd be one of two ways, either Tigre picks the heir to the throne, or line of succession follows the legal wife's children.
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-25, 04:31   Link #11429
dragon213

so, we all know he's going to get together with all of them, but still, could someone give some spoilers about any special moments between the girls and Tigre in the volume? Also did Tigre and Lim's relationship deepen during the time she cried against his chest or before or after?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-25, 04:46   Link #11430
n0m@n
C-Z

Read through chapter 1 and chapter 2. Just chapter 3 and epilogue left.
Read it while dual tasking along with playing KF3if lol. Reading two different texts at the same time takes longer than I thought lol.

But seriously. I thought this whole volume was going to be Tigre army versus Valentina army. But at the end of chapter 2 the actual battle hasnt started yet.

Chapter 1 was about fighting the army of savages made up of 20000 men.
Spoiler for chp1:

Chapter 2 was about Tigre and several people trying to rescue Eugene by smuggling into the capital.
Spoiler for chp2:

Only a chapter left and the actual battle against Valentina hasnt even started.
But seriously. Miron is the most idiotic old man in this series lol. Too rash. And knowing what he will do at the end due to reading the spoiler strengthens that point lol.

(Goes back playing 3if).

Last edited by n0m@n; 2017-11-25 at 04:58.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-25, 06:51   Link #11431
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@dragon213: From the looks of things, Elen is still his number one despite Regin being the legal wife. Not sure about Lim.

@n0m@n: Thanks for the info. I'd also like to ask if any developed happened between Tigre and Lim before or after that scene where she's crying on his chest and he's got his arm around her (in the illustrations).

Unless Regin bears Tigre a son, if Elen's child is a boy, he'll be the heir because he's the oldest son Tigre has.

@kidstandout: I know I agreed with what Ultragunner had said about the Vanadis, but sometime after that I remembered that it's stated in the LNs that the Vanadis have authority in the kingdom second only to the King's. It's proved further by how all of the governors in Zhcted respect them and are actually below them in rank. They may be governors rather than princesses (princesses only in name, if that), but they aren't normal governors because their rank is higher than that of the actual governors.

Also, yeah, Tigre's mistresses might have authority similar to queens if Tigre wants them to. I mean, after all, they're his mistresses and he isn't the type to let them feel inferior to the "legal wife". That and while the rest of the people in the kingdom will probably give Regin hell if she doesn't bear him an heir, Tigre himself will still give her the love a wife deserves. Because he won't mind that kind of stuff (right?).

Anyway, I do want to know what happened to Ruslan, but I also want to know more about the Black Bow's origins and Tigre's lineage.
Old 2017-11-25, 07:25   Link #11432
Ramero

Still, for this outcome itself there are two things that we are least expected.

First is Badouin effectively also becoming Prime Minister of Zhcted while Regin also become Queen of Zhcted since as we know that Regin will become the Queen and in addition since Prime Minister of Zhcted was not appeared throughout the series, i believe Badouin once again took that position.
Old 2017-11-25, 07:44   Link #11433
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Regin becoming Queen isn't least expected. It's actually expected. Badouin becoming Prime Minister, too.
Old 2017-11-25, 07:48   Link #11434
Ramero

No, it was least expected since i expect Elen become Queen of Zhcted.

If the maid's application rises considerably for that, i believe that Titta could make herself a Head of Royal Maid since she will be handling the care that Tigre and other girls needs and she can't just reject all of it.

Still, the final debate for that illustrations is Tigre and Elen's child, is it a boy or a girl. From my view, it was a girl.
Old 2017-11-25, 08:27   Link #11435
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Nah, either all six of the Vanadis who are in the harem are wives or none of them are. Regin is royalty and the Vanadis aren't (although they do have authority in the kingdom second only to the King's). So that's why it was already more predictable for Regin to be the Queen.

I think Elen and Tigre's child is a boy. Looks like a really adorable and cute boy rather than a girl.
Old 2017-11-25, 08:29   Link #11436
Ramero

Looks can be deceiving though like how Tigre mistaken Olga as a boy before he realize that Olga is a girl.

Still, i wonder what happen to the future itself. Maybe Tigre unify both Kingdoms and made Alsace as capital for new kingdom.
Old 2017-11-25, 08:46   Link #11437
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I also want to know where the capital is now.

I'm hoping for Elen's child to be a boy.
Old 2017-11-25, 08:54   Link #11438
AndySimpson96

Plus the kingdoms wouldn't become unified if Regin wasn't Queen. I suspect that Tigre & Elen (rest of the vanadis) don't become married until after the kingdoms are unified which could be years after he becomes the King of Zhcted. But I still see Tigre treating Elen as then main wife, even if on paper she isn't. Everything else would just be political.

Alsace makes sense being in a central location, but it's not really capital size is it?
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-25, 09:03   Link #11439
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Do you think the six Vanadis in the harem could become wives as well once enough time has passed and the two kingdoms are completely unified? I wonder if they require the people's love, too, which could be the case. And yeah, I agree with you. Though I do feel sorry for Regin.

Isn't Tigre already King of both Brune and Zhcted? The two are already unified and he's King of both.
Old 2017-11-25, 09:06   Link #11440
Ramero

Yeah and the core government has also established anyway. Regin as Queen, Mashas as Chancellor and Tigre's Advisor, Gerard as Tigre's Secretary and Badouin as Prime Minister makes the core government is completed. The marriage will be most likely still happens to secure the bond itself since we don't know the situation ahead because the chaos are still everywhere.

Yeah but everything start small like Silesia which also start as a small settlement despite it was a capital. Still, my hunch tells that Vorn's Manor will be upgraded into Vorn's Royal Palace and it was a very beautiful view considering behind is a waterfall which can gave a soothing view and calmness. Alsace will be capital for sure since it is the central of Brune and Zhcted.

Territory is another problem that Tigre and his peers have to discuss to find a proper solution.

One Post late:
Tigre will have hard time if he goes to Silesia and Nice all the times to handle government. He need to find a central place for it and Alsace is the most suitable place for it.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)