AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-09-24, 14:22   Link #81
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLOW08 View Post
Even Yumeko was moved by Suzui's declaration of Love for Yumeko, even if it wasn't said out loud, however, she knew exactly what he meant by wanting to get to know her and not wanting her to be expelled and be by her side at all times, even when Suzui went a little wild picking the Joker card, it had Yumeko going moist at the time, plus the way she was coiling around Suzui(Ironically Yumeko's second name translates into Snake Eater) like she was luring him towards his victory was just amazing.
That's all anime-original though. It's not canon.
Old 2017-09-24, 15:30   Link #82
HOLLOW08
PeterBerisha89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I don't know about you, but personally I thought when Suzui confessed his feelings for Yumeko, was one of the most beautiful confession I've heard! I mean it was subtle and very personal, but it was gorgeous and the way Yumeko reacted was gorgeous...also the way Mary and Sumeragi blushed was perfect.

I really hope we get a season 2 but if the Anime was made so that we'd have to be forced to go and read the Manga, just so the sales would increase thereby the sales determining whether or not we get a season 2 then I'd be disgusted, because Kakegurui, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Tokyo Ghoul:RE, Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan and Mondaiji Tachi all deserve a 2nd season.
Old 2017-09-24, 18:06   Link #83
thefreakmike

Sorry to burst your bubble but that is exactly why anime adaptations are made for nowadays unfortunately, they are mostly 12/13/24 24-minutes advertisements for their source material, Kakegurui being no exception. It is sad but it is what its is, at the end of the day is all business and incomes.

Even if a second season happens, it wont premiere for another good number of years since there isnt enough content to cover, with current arc still not being over. It would be a matter of waiting only.
Old 2017-09-26, 10:45   Link #84
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
While that is true it most likely is going off of the author's intent in the story. Suzui and Yumeko have shown to have a close relationship going off of their betting contests against crazy masochist lady and evil twins, so maybe it could culminate in some sort of event.

Either way Suzui is precious to Yumeko because of his honesty and 'simplicity'. As much of a front Yumeko puts up, she really has been scarred dishonest, manipulative, complex assholes (probably setting her on this crusade to begin with). Suzui is a sign that not all of humanity is utter trash, and gives her hope.

...Mary is there too, more of a sign that people can change. That also gives Yumeko some comfort.
Old 2017-09-27, 12:28   Link #85
thefreakmike

The relationship between the two is still quite ambiguous even to date. I mean sure we know that he thought she was cute when they first meet but also came to realize she is a lot more than just a pretty face. And seems to like her precisely because of the side of her he came to know of, heck he doesnt even bother to stop her from taking high risks, and even states he likes that very part of her. (That may actually tell quite about him, guess nobody in that school is 100% sane).

Yumeko on the other hand, well she is obviously a true mystery. We really dont know anything about how she thinks about him, we never hear her inner thoughts, but that is kind of part of her character so whatevs. But still we dont have any opinion from her about him.

At first I would of seriously think that she actually thinks of him as just a pawn/slave like Ikishima once claimed, tho she seems to be fond of him geniunely, like hey that cant be denied, if she wanted someone else she could of have looked form someone but decided to stick with him. LOL thinking about it, Suzui has better chances with Yumeko than Midari will ever have in her lifetime thats for sure. But anyways, right now any kind of argument to support or deny the matter is just pure speculation, only the author knows that.

EDIT: Chapter 45 just came out
Old 2017-09-27, 22:51   Link #86
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Unfortunately, Suzui is at the same level as Mary when it comes to Yumeko's affection in the manga. Probably even lower considering how Yumeko practically jump on Mary after the Indian Poker game.

Gambling is still that women's true love.
Old 2017-10-06, 09:56   Link #87
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

I think Suzui and Yumeko are in the classic "Shonuen Romance" hell. Whatever there relationship is and can become takes the back-back-back seat to the rest of the story, but is teased for the heck of it.

The coin flip at the end of Ikishima's gambling battle, as well as the "Master/Slave" argument during Ikishima's gambling fight, really does characterize their relationship and actually shows some of Yumeko's thinking process.

The materials are there, the question is if the author will deliver on it or just walk back from it. Either one is possible : ]
Old 2017-10-26, 10:48   Link #88
grecefar

chapter 46 it's up, and finally someone ask yumeko if she feels guilty for ruining the life of the people she beat.

and yumeko is being ntr.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-26, 13:27   Link #89
Kazu-kun

Kaede is so hypocritical. He and the student council have been ruining lives for years without a care in the world. But now when they find themselves on the receiving end they whine and blame others. At least Yumeko only goes after strong opponents, and she gives them a decent chance. The student council ruined the lives of the weak for years, and never gave them any real chance.

There's no reason to feel any guilt over these shitheads. They got what they sow.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2017-10-26 at 16:22.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-26, 13:59   Link #90
thefreakmike

Quote:
Kaede is so hypocritical. He and the student council have been ruining lives for years without a care in the world. But now when they find themselves on the receiving end they whine and blame others. At least Yumeko only goes after strong opponents, and she gives them a decent chance. The student council ruined the lives of the weak for years, and never gave them any real chance.

There's no reason to feel any guilt for these shitheads. They got what they sow.
THIS SO MUCH. Seriously, while I get where he is coming from, the student council is no better than her.

This is why I pretty much dislike Sayaka, when she ranted to Yumeko about how she pretty much humiliate and destroy peoples pride, I was like "Bitch u serious", like they have members giving people the hope of paying their debts only for them to troll them, and enjoy the suffering of others, even making those friggin life plans for them to bend to their will. And she openly support the one who initiated this whole deal, but yet has the courage to act like a victim.
Old 2017-10-26, 17:29   Link #91
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLOW08 View Post
I don't know about you, but personally I thought when Suzui confessed his feelings for Yumeko, was one of the most beautiful confession I've heard! I mean it was subtle and very personal, but it was gorgeous and the way Yumeko reacted was gorgeous...also the way Mary and Sumeragi blushed was perfect.
I feel bad for Mary cuz she likes Suzui
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 08:56   Link #92
dragon1412

Just loser whinning, I don't know what happened between Yumeko and her sister, but so far, from every much until now, I knew that Yumeko have standard even if she love gambling, for example, the Russian roulete game, Yumeko was aiming for a safe end thorough, even with the match again the president girl or the vice president, she choose the end that's obviously not harm them, the guy got his life plan to the girl who won't harm him, the president girl was sure to be safe from the start. Now look on the reverse at the SC, what they do, life plan, house pet, ... Frankly, Yumeko look like a saint compare to them, Yumeko just love gambling as a game rather than stake and try to ruin someone through it like the SC
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 21:58   Link #93
zztop

I wonder where Yumeko and the other girls would be on the hot-crazy scale.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-01, 08:49   Link #94
grecefar

that was some NTR... ;-;
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-01, 17:31   Link #95
Roxanne
メンバー

Can we ship them?
Spoiler for chapter 47:
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-02, 10:54   Link #96
Culaio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilia View Post
Can we ship them?
Spoiler for chapter 47:
never! I refuse to accept this ship ;D
Culaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-02, 18:11   Link #97
Laura De farnese
Banned

Jabami Yumeko deserves best boys!!
Laura De farnese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-03, 10:13   Link #98
dragon1412

just they are high from their gamblegasm, nothing to say it NTR, I mean, the guy have his kouhai, if anything, Yumeko is the one ntr him from his Kouhai
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-03, 12:08   Link #99
Culaio

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
just they are high from their gamblegasm, nothing to say it NTR, I mean, the guy have his kouhai, if anything, Yumeko is the one ntr him from his Kouhai
Still she had a "...gasm" with another dude XD
Culaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-08, 17:02   Link #100
readher

Futago licensed by Yen Press.
readher is offline   Reply With Quote