Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
I think that the duels will go like this:

Aoi vs Specter - Aoi wins
Go vs Revolver - Revolver wins
Yusaku vs Dr. Kogami - Yusaku wins
Aoi vs Revolver - Revolver wins
Yusaku vs Revolver
I think that Dr. Kogami is the final boss of this arc not Revolver, since he is the real leader of Knights of Hanoi in the shadows and he technically he give orders to Revolver. I totally see Aoi wins against Specter and I hope that happens (unless they still wants that female characters to be useless or irrelevant like the rest of the Yugioh series). Go should fight a monster created by Hanoi Tower Core. Yusaku will fight Revolver and then Yusaku with Aoi and Go will fight together against Dr. Kogami (I think that Dr. Kogami will have 12000 lifepoints or the other have shared lifepoints).
Stro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-24, 11:50   Link #582
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Re: romance I'd like to point out that the other Yuyas and Yuzus were shipped very heavily in-universe. Excepting the Fusion dimension's ones.

Like this isn't "Yugi X Anzu teasing" level shipping either. There was clearly something going on between those guys.

Not that I necessarily expect any romance in this show. No one has showed any form of attraction to anyone else at this point. I'm just saying.

Ghost Girl is just a waifu.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-24, 20:01   Link #583
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stro View Post
I think that Dr. Kogami is the final boss of this arc not Revolver, since he is the real leader of Knights of Hanoi in the shadows and he technically he give orders to Revolver. I totally see Aoi wins against Specter and I hope that happens (unless they still wants that female characters to be useless or irrelevant like the rest of the Yugioh series). Go should fight a monster created by Hanoi Tower Core. Yusaku will fight Revolver and then Yusaku with Aoi and Go will fight together against Dr. Kogami (I think that Dr. Kogami will have 12000 lifepoints or the other have shared lifepoints).
Certainly that would be better.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-25, 06:08   Link #584
Fairy Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
I think that the duels will go like this:

Aoi vs Specter - Aoi wins
Go vs Revolver - Revolver wins
Yusaku vs Dr. Kogami - Yusaku wins
Aoi vs Revolver - Revolver wins
Yusaku vs Revolver
If it's 2-3 ep for each duel, it would take around 15 ep to see my waifu again.
Well that's a lots.
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-25, 21:27   Link #585
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stro View Post
That would be nearly identical to Yugioh 5D's. But I like it
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-26, 08:37   Link #586
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
That would be nearly identical to Yugioh 5D's. But I like it
It's not like there haven't been enough similarities to 5D's already. It's possible but there will be probably some sacrifices before. Someone of the main group has to lose and we all know that it can't be Yusaku, otherwise they are f'ed.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-26, 08:52   Link #587
SilverGlavenus

^True dat, which is a good thing tho. It's about time to have a protagonist with no egao and nakama bs. The backstory of Yusaku is also interesting too.

Anyway, I don't think Yusaku is gonna lose when Ignis is at stake. The moment when Yusaku loses Ignis is the moment the whole cyber world is f'ed, like you said.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-02, 18:59   Link #588
justavisitor

finally catch up to all the episodes...this series is really similar to 5Ds. Well the favorite arc I like is the Earthbound immortal arc from 5Ds and so far vrains is doing really good. I always prefer a serious plot and character.

and I completely agree that recap is better than fillers. Hope this time we won't have a tournament arc either sometimes in the future. (Can I dream? XD)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-03, 01:33   Link #589
B214

No you can't dream. XD
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-03, 08:11   Link #590
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

A recap is better than fillers. And losing just your arms and legs is better than losing your arms and legs and also so your sight and hearing.

Also why not a tournament arc? I love it when other characters take the spotlight for entire episodes.
Old 2018-01-03, 10:51   Link #591
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
A recap is better than fillers. And losing just your arms and legs is better than losing your arms and legs and also so your sight and hearing.

Also why not a tournament arc? I love it when other characters take the spotlight for entire episodes.
The first tournament arc from 5Ds was good (the one before earthbound immortal) it was fast paced, but then the next tournament arc...they even spent 40 episodes on characters to prepare for the tournament (in another word, filler) plus that 2nd tournament from 5ds was a bit bored. I still don't understand why those 3 bad guys had to join the tournament in order to destroy the world, but again, this is the world of yu gi oh XD

And then in arc-v, everything was great until that super long tournament arc in the synchro dimension. That second male lead was sitting/standing (can't remember) throughout that whole arc was so funny

Plus, I don't see the main character in vrains is the type to enter a tournament, and ai is probably the next big boss in the next arc. The story doesn't fit to have a tournament imo.
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-03, 12:57   Link #592
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

The problem with the Friendship Cup arc wasn't that it was a tournament arc, but rather that it was a bad tournament arc.
Old 2018-01-04, 10:36   Link #593
Crossheart

The problem is not if there will be a tournament arc later, the problem is "how to make Playmaker to enter in it?"

Yusaku is always serious business, she will not enter in some tournament just to win the first place, there must be a REALLY serious reason behind that.
Crossheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-04, 11:29   Link #594
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

If there is ever going to be a tournament arc in the first place it won't be for a long while, so all of this is speculative anyway.

As for how he'll enter, probably the usual. Either there is some opponent who he can only face during the tournament, or someone makes him join through an agreement or coercion.
Old 2018-01-04, 23:55   Link #595
B214

Ai register playmaker without Yusaku knowing.
Old 2018-01-05, 06:56   Link #596
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

If that happened he could just... Not go?
Old 2018-01-05, 07:11   Link #597
B214

Ai could threaten to reveal his identity to the world.
Old 2018-01-05, 08:05   Link #598
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

If it happens in a believable scenario, sure. By itself it doesn't work.
Old 2018-01-10, 16:46   Link #599
IceHism

And they did it, they made her lose.
Zzz

That's not even that of an annoying deck though. I'm not sure why anime chars don't have a lot of effects that just destroy stuff outright though.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-10, 18:32   Link #600
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Spoiler for EP 34 Comments/Feedback:
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
card game, yu-gi-oh! series