AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-01-11, 21:49   Link #7901
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

I have high hopes for the Anime~! Loving the slow pace that is matching the WN and Manga~! They might make this a long series similar to some other series~! But~! I think they will fast forward some scenes like the travel to another city/town~! Hopefully they keep it original like in the manga and LN/WN~!!!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-11, 22:33   Link #7902
medassin

grazt to EX from shrii.

Old 2018-01-11, 22:52   Link #7903
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I like the way the spells worked in the first episode. The garble chants plus mixing together the English and Japanese name of the spell when it's used.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-12, 00:00   Link #7904
Memikana

Now that I think of it, who is that big guy named Tubby that almost called him Satou? Mr. Overweight? A random person said Satou like to go to "Tubby and that girl's place". If "that girl" is Hikaru then is he Hikaru's brother?
Memikana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-12, 00:26   Link #7905
medassin

ep 1 so goood, hope they keep it up

2 villian appear so far in OP is zen and wahagai-lun. wonder that is the end of this season
Old 2018-01-12, 00:45   Link #7906
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memikana View Post
Now that I think of it, who is that big guy named Tubby that almost called him Satou? Mr. Overweight? A random person said Satou like to go to "Tubby and that girl's place". If "that girl" is Hikaru then is he Hikaru's brother?
Mr. Metabo

and that place is freaking Soapland or Kyabakura

Satoo is a frequent customer of prostitution since his past life
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-12, 01:03   Link #7907
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by medassin View Post
ep 1 so goood, hope they keep it up

2 villian appear so far in OP is zen and wahagai-lun. wonder that is the end of this season
Zen is a good place to end the season, the story can keep it's pace without rushing that way, and Zen story is pretty good as well
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-12, 06:54   Link #7908
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Zen is a good place to end the season, the story can keep it's pace without rushing that way, and Zen story is pretty good as well
That seems far too early to end. Also it would make the whole imaginery of the ED about traveling with the carriage a big fat lie.

Remember than in the manga/LN version the Zen arc already happens back in Seryuu city.
Old 2018-01-12, 18:26   Link #7909
lexlexz

its funny how there are pop us notices all the time just like in the novel and manga
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-12, 23:07   Link #7910
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Anime ep 1 is here! Time for bashi-........ N? It's actually quite, no, really good lol

Impressions :

1. Zena looks like Main Heroine
2. ED song is awesome, OP song is meh
3. They went out of their way to show that lost kid scene to establish that Satoo not a lolicon
4. Yes, Satoo, anime version is so different from the WN's Sugar, so from now on I'll call anime Sugar, Satoo
5. Yep, all the logs and notifications remain untranslated, freaking things so small not even Japanese would bother reading them though
6. Satoo is so expressive
7. Production value is great, far better than Grancrest, seems to be using marvel style dark filter or something though

Weird things :

1. Level 310 got damaged (large wound) by the spear of that last lizardman, when rammed by wyvern and fell from the sky did no damage, wut?
2. Do Japanese never cover their legs with blanket when they sleep? lol Seriously, in anime they always only cover up their stomach
Boy I am disappoint, I came here for rage.
Old 2018-01-12, 23:15   Link #7911
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Hey, I'm impartial boi~
If it's good, I'll say it's good
It doesn't matter whether it's something I initially hate or it's something I liked and recommended
Of course I'll keep my eye on this Satoo guy to bash him when he messed up
But Satoo is unlike Sugar, already diluted into generic good guy MC, so probably no chance
Old 2018-01-13, 00:11   Link #7912
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Level 310 got damaged (large wound) by the spear of that last lizardman, when rammed by wyvern and fell from the sky did no damage, wut?
I think that his body might still be in the middle of the "transformation" from lvl 1 to level 310 at the time, as the dirt he threw itself wasn't enough to finish the Lizardman, who had probably 5% or less HP left, off. The WN explains that the whole "system" stuff is appearently based on the dragon veins, so while the change in level and stats in the status menue was already shown, it's likely that his actual body took some time for the change/synchronisation with the dragon veins to take effect. Notice how he was also still able to feel panic. That kind of panic pretty much disappears forever after leaving Dragon Valley, so since appearently the mentality also wasn't completely changed yet, I feel quite confident about this idea.
Old 2018-01-13, 01:52   Link #7913
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Boy I am disappoint, I came here for rage.
Just wait, it will come. He's still waiting for Arisa to appear before he rages on Satou for his yes lolita no touch approach.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-13, 03:36   Link #7914
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^You bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I think that his body might still be in the middle of the "transformation" from lvl 1 to level 310 at the time, as the dirt he threw itself wasn't enough to finish the Lizardman, who had probably 5% or less HP left, off. The WN explains that the whole "system" stuff is appearently based on the dragon veins, so while the change in level and stats in the status menue was already shown, it's likely that his actual body took some time for the change/synchronisation with the dragon veins to take effect. Notice how he was also still able to feel panic. That kind of panic pretty much disappears forever after leaving Dragon Valley, so since appearently the mentality also wasn't completely changed yet, I feel quite confident about this idea.
Perhaps. But I need to remind you that no RPG behaves like that. When the status says you are level 310 with all 999 stats, that means you are level 310 with all 999 stats, no way around it.
Old 2018-01-13, 05:24   Link #7915
medassin

well, i just read homepage dm. we only have 12 ep like usually.
Old 2018-01-13, 06:26   Link #7916
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by medassin View Post
well, i just read homepage dm. we only have 12 ep like usually.
I'd rather have 12 slow eps with more content rather than 12 eps cramming up tons of volumes. If the current season got good reception, i think s2 would be possible.
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-13, 08:49   Link #7917
medassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show1983 View Post
I'd rather have 12 slow eps with more content rather than 12 eps cramming up tons of volumes. If the current season got good reception, i think s2 would be possible.
yes, exactle due that so i hope it has ss2 as well
Old 2018-01-13, 08:58   Link #7918
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Perhaps. But I need to remind you that no RPG behaves like that. When the status says you are level 310 with all 999 stats, that means you are level 310 with all 999 stats, no way around it.
The point is that he isn't actually inside an actual virtual RPG world, but rather in a "normal" fantasy world which emulates a game status system with the help of dragon veins, quite similar to how it's done in Kumo Desuga Nani Ka.

So I think the process is probably delayed since such a thing like jumping straight from level 1 to 310 is not something anyone would have prepared for, I think. Also there's the level up intoxaction even if someone just rises 5 levels or so in a day, so perhaps even if the "upgrade" is instantanous, the person in question needs a bit time to get used to the body and might be weaker for that time.
Old 2018-01-13, 12:49   Link #7919
Vocah

Isn't it the same like in the dungeon with the girls? They were exhausted and sleeping let the newly gained stats/levels take effect.
Vocah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-13, 17:24   Link #7920
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
The point is that he isn't actually inside an actual virtual RPG world, but rather in a "normal" fantasy world which emulates a game status system with the help of dragon veins, quite similar to how it's done in Kumo Desuga Nani Ka.

So I think the process is probably delayed since such a thing like jumping straight from level 1 to 310 is not something anyone would have prepared for, I think. Also there's the level up intoxaction even if someone just rises 5 levels or so in a day, so perhaps even if the "upgrade" is instantanous, the person in question needs a bit time to get used to the body and might be weaker for that time.
Wasn't the Dragon God's meddling with Satou's soul preparing him for the massive power and ability boost?

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring