AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-01-23, 15:29   Link #4781
bakapervert
A pervert

Nah. It's alright. I've been keep saying in my blog anyone is free to upload it in bt.
Old 2018-01-23, 15:31   Link #4782
DragonOsman
Dragon King

What about MofuMofu Translations? Their permission is also needed since they're working on it too, right?
Old 2018-01-23, 18:35   Link #4783
bakapervert
A pervert

I don't know about them. Should ask them separately.
Old 2018-01-23, 19:48   Link #4784
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, we should ask them before putting the translations up on BT then.

By the way, I just finished reading Volume 8 Chapter 5. Did Lux hear Celis' confession? If both of them could still hear what the other was saying at that time because of Noct's Drake's ability, then he should've heard her confession. But at least he seems to be freed from his feelings of guilt already in this chapter. If I'm not mistaken.

And I have to say this: Lux and Celis are both badasses. They were especially great at the end with their coordinated attack where Lux helped her with Reload on Fire.

Speaking of that, though. Don't tell me the Sacred Eclipse still isn't completely defeated? That's the enemy they need to save the world from, after all, right? The reason they need to get to Avalon? There's no way it's already completely defeated with just this then. But if it's really still not completely defeated even after all of the clones and also the main body were fried with Celis electric attack powered-up ten-fold with Reload on Fire, just powerful and tenacious is it? Or does it have some sort of power that saves it?
Old 2018-01-24, 01:12   Link #4785
Wheeljack83

Did Hayes ever show up again after her early story arc, or is she gone for good?
Wheeljack83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-24, 07:24   Link #4786
DragonOsman
Dragon King

She's like a cockroach. She comes back sometime after Listelka is introduced.
Old 2018-01-24, 08:38   Link #4787
LeftSeven
2D artist

DragonOsman : nah, lux doesn't need to hear celes confession after all, because that lewd kiss at the end is already a proof. but i guess they didn't hear it due to more focus on their enemies kept attacking them.

yess, to help celes, lux used the improved reload on fire, aka spray shot, so that another divine raiment can used reload on fire too.

yep, sacred ecplise can be mass produced inside babel's ruin. the only way to destroy it completely is to search the source which made it.

Wheeljack83 : she's still alive, but in almost dying condition lol
Old 2018-01-24, 09:27   Link #4788
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Celis only kissed him for the punishment game - is what he's probably going to think considering the circumstances if he didn't hear her confession. That's why I'm wondering if he heard it.

And lol @ Lisha saying "Even I haven't kissed him yet" when Celis was told to kiss him for the punishment while they were on the stage. Does she think she's speaking for everyone? Phi and Krulcifer had already kissed him by then, after all. Up until the latest Volume, she's the only one out of the five main girls who still hasn't kissed him yet (although she apparently did try only to be cock (lip?) blocked according to what I've heard). Makes me wish she'd finally get to kiss him one of these days.
Old 2018-01-24, 10:04   Link #4789
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
And lol @ Lisha saying "Even I haven't kissed him yet" when Celis was told to kiss him for the punishment while they were on the stage. Does she think she's speaking for everyone? Phi and Krulcifer had already kissed him by then, after all. Up until the latest Volume, she's the only one out of the five main girls who still hasn't kissed him yet (although she apparently did try only to be cock (lip?) blocked according to what I've heard). Makes me wish she'd finally get to kiss him one of these days.
Just more evidence that the author is saving her for last.
Old 2018-01-24, 10:11   Link #4790
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Nah. It's alright. I've been keep saying in my blog anyone is free to upload it in bt.
Like he said I was going to ask for his permission but i read on his site in the comments that anyone is free to upload to BT. However that being said i will continually update the chapters as they are being edited by Omega
Old 2018-01-24, 11:12   Link #4791
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Make sure to ask for MofuMofu Translations' permission though.

Last edited by Village Idiot; 2018-01-24 at 11:31.
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-24, 11:43   Link #4792
LeftSeven
2D artist

DragonOsman : yeah it's only for punishment game tho, but it must not to be that long, right? i mean for fuck sake, it's 10 second, it could be considered long for just a kiss, a passionate kiss Lmao
but if lux thought another way, at least he had felt that smooth lips anywayss..p

speaking of lisha, her lack of sex ed is the main reason she get left behind, nobody would want to teach her, even triad themself are simiilar. all this time, we know that lisha spend her life to learn about dragraid, even herself still hasn't fit her role as princess. unless she encourage herself to learn about physical relationship to the point not blushing when holding lux hand, i doubt her turn won't happend, or like shinji103 said that author just saving her for last without development.
Old 2018-01-24, 11:48   Link #4793
Roxanne
メンバー

I must say that vol 9 is boring. I hope vol 10 will translate soon because I want to see action scenes.
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-24, 12:23   Link #4794
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Last time development are lame tho.
Old 2018-01-24, 12:31   Link #4795
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@LeftSeven: Hopefully Lux noticed her feelings in Volume 8, especially with lewd the kiss. Even if she did it mainly because of the punishment game, the text said there was affection in the kiss. Hopefully Lux felt it even if he's dense. Also, the fact that she did kiss him on the lips even though he was expecting it to be the forehead or the cheeks means that unless he's really too dense, he should've noticed something from that as well.

And I actually do agree with Shinji - though I don't necessarily think that that devalues the other girls' kissing scenes with him (heck, I like all of the five main girls anyway, so I'd never think like that). But I do think that Lisha's development is important enough that it's being saved for last. It seems to connected to Lux's own past since there's that "Please don't kill me a second time" thing as well. Still wondering what that's about.

But it does annoy me when Lisha mentions Lux being her knight, especially at times like the scene of the lewd kiss with Celis. I mean really, what the hell does it matter in that situation that he's her knight? Does she think him being her knight means something special all of a sudden? I wonder if she knows that the main reason he agreed to become her knight in the first place was to protect his Phi-chan.

Edit: One post late.
@Kuroageha: Well, either way, if it's important to Lux's past then it's not that bad IMO.
Old 2018-01-24, 15:00   Link #4796
Roxanne
メンバー

'please don't kill me a second time'
Does this happen on vol 7? Because I don't remember this scene :/
Old 2018-01-24, 15:05   Link #4797
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Happened later. It's in spoilers. You remember the part about the Abyss that takes the appearance of the person its target thinks of as important or whatnot?
Old 2018-01-24, 16:05   Link #4798
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Happened later. It's in spoilers. You remember the part about the Abyss that takes the appearance of the person its target thinks of as important or whatnot?
sorry but İ dont remember
Old 2018-01-25, 06:45   Link #4799
LeftSeven
2D artist

DragonOsman : yeah, she always use that card "lux is my knight" only when it comes to cockblocking us reader, but speaking romance aside, lisha's role when helping lux especially in draigride perfomance is seriously a great help, i mean if not for her tuning up and adding such feature in bahamut , lux might not be won againt enemies, right?

she herself might be left behind when about love, but her role as great mechanic is got me respect her.

when spoiler told that eclipse change it's appearance into lisha and said lux don't kill me twice, it's fear me to the point there's something strange about lux too.. i wonder
Old 2018-01-25, 07:03   Link #4800
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
DragonOsman : yeah, she always use that card "lux is my knight" only when it comes to cockblocking us reader, but speaking romance aside, lisha's role when helping lux especially in draigride perfomance is seriously a great help, i mean if not for her tuning up and adding such feature in bahamut , lux might not be won againt enemies, right?

she herself might be left behind when about love, but her role as great mechanic is got me respect her.

when spoiler told that eclipse change it's appearance into lisha and said lux don't kill me twice, it's fear me to the point there's something strange about lux too.. i wonder
if she really loves Lux, then she must work hard cuz all girls kissed him.
Spoiler for chapter 2 of vol 9:

@Mirable Did Phii chan kiss Lux on the LN?

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere