Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-01-18, 01:35   Link #281
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPeaToo View Post
The illustrations vol 7

vol 7 : https://imgur.com/a/F8DTq
From the introduction page i can see that the LN really is different from the WN. The story really change a lot compared to WN, especially shiro and the dark goddess. They basically love each other and now in the same team as wazu fighting the maou group. I never read this development in the WN. Time to put this into my reading list next.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-18, 19:17   Link #282
lexlexz

is that little girl in the Middle with white hair/green eyes the chibi dragon?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-19, 01:25   Link #283
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ Considering they have the same name, yes. Don't ask me for details because I don't have the LN and haven't seen raws of it floating around.
Old 2018-01-20, 06:45   Link #284
GNT32
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to GNT32 Send a message via AIM to GNT32 Send a message via Yahoo to GNT32
Anybody can spoil vol 5, 6 and 7?
GNT32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-06, 21:41   Link #285
Murakami Kai
Jesus Of Cringe

Been lurking here mostly, just to see what things people talk about on here. But seriously, probably the most detestable reaction to the WN I've seen.

1: I would bet that you guys LOVE Highschool DxD. The MC there is pretty detestable in his own right. But no one complains if he gets a girl that was supposed to marry someone else. Doesn't matter if someone else is a jerk or not. Yet someone fell in love with Issei. So why would falling for a "jerk" as if there's only one type of meaning to the word, be bad? And typically the usual excuse is "he saved my life, now I love him". The childhood friend was saved to. What happened to that logic now?

2: You made a childhood promise. That's nothing, compared to someone risking their life for someone for 2 years. That persons life, that they could lead, being willingly sacrificed to save someone elses, is more valuable than any stupid promise. You cannot compare someone dying for someone else, to you happening to have made a promise as little kids, when you barely knew what anything like that was.

3: You claim that her falling in love with the hero means she's a slut. You call it not true love. But when was love some tangible thing you can study and dissect to see how it works? It sounds more like you're complaining about it because you self insert, and think it's a crime and sin for someone to find someone they think is better than you. A jerk can be a jerk just because he's a little insensitive at times. Doesn't make him evil, or not right for someone. The idea that you can't be liked less than someone else, is pure narcissistic ego. Kind of reminds me of this really shitty guy in Yakuza 0 who you fight in a Cabaret Club battle, where he likes one of your hostesses, but can't comprehend that she doesn't like him.

You're not entitled to have someone keep a promise as kids, when she goes to war basically, and is protected by someone who likes her to, and think you're more worthy just because you made a promise. If a military man, goes to war, with no guarantee that he'll live, or see her again, that woman has every right to cast that aside to make sure she has someone to care for her, and someone to wake up to in the morning, and not alone in bed all the time because of a marriage that basically becomes null and void by war time, and the chances you're dead. A man has the same right if the genders are reversed.

You don't own someone like property. So yeah, logically, and morally, she isn't a terrible woman. You'd objectively be a horrible man by all genuine logic and reasoning. And in any fiction, it holds most of it's logic from our world. It doesn't just make water turn to fire, and just change anything, unless stated otherwise, which being a novel doesn't state that.

So you're wanting to kill someone for not keeping a promise after all she's been through, and wanting to kill her new lover because he happened to be better for her than you, is what deserves punishment and karma, for being basically the kind of person who'd be welcomed by Satan with open arms.

First you hated the WN because he stole her from you, then you say that you hate him because he's not a nice person when seeing the ln. He wasn't that bad till you begged a change to happen. So there's no compromise here. Besides, someone becoming older and more wise to what marriage and love is, isn't NTR. Her finding someone better than you, and bonding with them that forms into love, isn't NTR. You, as the MC, having every female in sight doesn't mean you didn't NTR someone to get that. You're not morally justified just by being the MC.

Last edited by Murakami Kai; 2018-02-06 at 21:55.
Murakami Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-06, 21:55   Link #286
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Damn right bro!
Better jerk than hetare
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-06, 21:59   Link #287
Murakami Kai
Jesus Of Cringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Damn right bro!
Better jerk than hetare
Also being a jerk isn't a bad thing by itself, because life is a total ass, and it doesn't reward those who don't have some kind of jerk in them. Jerks are the ones who get some kind of respect.

Because in real life, most people aren't your friend. If they say they are, like when asking for your help with something trivial, and you say "no", to them, you're a jerk.

A jerk is just someone with enough balls to say things like no, and be blunt about things, and etc. Doesn't make you an evil person. It just means that you're smart enough to know how to deal with life. Life is a bigger jerk than anyone can ever be, and more.
Old 2018-02-07, 00:03   Link #288
Wheeljack83

From what I can tell, everyone's getting angry about something that ultimately got changed in the light novel version, did it not? Meaning it was a big misunderstanding, and the main character is so dense and idiotic he always misunderstands everything and goes off and does something stupid.
Wheeljack83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-07, 00:19   Link #289
Murakami Kai
Jesus Of Cringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeljack83 View Post
From what I can tell, everyone's getting angry about something that ultimately got changed in the light novel version, did it not? Meaning it was a big misunderstanding, and the main character is so dense and idiotic he always misunderstands everything and goes off and does something stupid.
The problem with that is it just becomes generic then. The fact that someone proved themselves to one of the girls the MC was gunning for, is what made it something kind of unique for harems.

Get rid of the one thing that sets it apart? Gotta keep up that status quo eh? Status quo's aren't supposed to stay the status quo forever, unless we're talking things like what's illegal in today's society and what isn't. A story doesn't need to follow the trend to be good.

Just to be popular.
Old 2018-02-07, 00:35   Link #290
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Me? I Never liked MC... He is a loser... hate him for being wimpy...
Aria? Never liked her... Both WN or LN version.
I hate Aria because she join trash Yuusha's? Nope... Totally not...

I also hate author being wimp...
Old 2018-02-07, 01:28   Link #291
Wheeljack83

All this hate is overblown. I just started reading the manga, and I find it very humorous and entertaining. Especially when he reads his updated status plate. Also when he's chased by the monsters on the mountain and they start taunting him. That could've been more the artist embellishing on the story, but I found it hilarious.
Wheeljack83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-07, 01:31   Link #292
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Hilarious? Yes, I agree, the only that keep me to read this because incest and how funny mc can be... But most people think I like mc and hate Aria because she don't join his harem... It's bullshit...
Old 2018-02-07, 03:27   Link #293
Murakami Kai
Jesus Of Cringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Hilarious? Yes, I agree, the only that keep me to read this because incest and how funny mc can be... But most people think I like mc and hate Aria because she don't join his harem... It's bullshit...
No, the point is she doesn't have to be in love with him to be good, over the hero, because the MC is just as trash, if we go by your definition of trash, which is extremely loose.

There is no trash. By now it only seems like you call the hero trash because he was chosen over the MC, who is objectively trash in personality and how he's written. You're acting like she fell for Hitler, over falling for a normal nice person. No one is trash because someone you like happens to like them more than you. Rather someone have a bit of attitude in a relationship, than no attitude. Childhood promises do not stand up to someone risking their life for someone in basically a war.

You're not entitled to a woman, or a man if that's your thing, regardless of a promise made. There is no such thing as being someone else's property. They can choose to leave you in the dust, and their reasons would very easily be justified if you're the kind of person who's this possessive that you end up becoming toxic. So the MC acting like you expect him to, would logically make her hate him.

Then the childhood promise was broken solely on his part for being a total creepy perv with insecurities in both his own masculinity and his own mental state of mind.
Old 2018-02-07, 03:55   Link #294
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Acting like she fell in love with Hitler? You said that, not me.. I don't really care what happen to Aria... To be honest, while I hate her character... I don't give a damn shit who she going end up with...
You said there is no trash... That's Your opinions... So I won't bother with it...
Both Hero and MC is trash... To me, my opinions. So don't bother to talk about it... Extremely loose? Well, suit yourself...
Old 2018-02-07, 07:51   Link #295
Murakami Kai
Jesus Of Cringe

Quote:
Acting like she fell in love with Hitler? You said that, not me.. I don't really care what happen to Aria... To be honest, while I hate her character... I don't give a damn shit who she going end up with...
You said there is no trash... That's Your opinions... So I won't bother with it...
Both Hero and MC is trash... To me, my opinions. So don't bother to talk about it... Extremely loose? Well, suit yourself...
You spent the entire thread screaming about her, asking her to get punished. I think you need some consistency bro.
Old 2018-02-07, 08:44   Link #296
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yeah, I did said that... I don't give a damn care about her... But I really want her to suffer... ~
Old 2018-02-07, 10:08   Link #297
Murakami Kai
Jesus Of Cringe

Quote:
Yeah, I did said that... I don't give a damn care about her... But I really want her to suffer... ~
Consistency man. You can't not care, and yet want to see her destroyed... Almost like you think you're the MC of that story. Don't remember when someone made anime/light novels real... Wow.

Technology is growing fast.
Old 2018-02-07, 10:12   Link #298
XFire
150% done

Why would you drag High school DxD into this shitshow?
Old 2018-02-07, 11:32   Link #299
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murakami Kai View Post
Consistency man. You can't not care, and yet want to see her destroyed... Almost like you think you're the MC of that story. Don't remember when someone made anime/light novels real... Wow.

Technology is growing fast.
Hah? Are you idiot or something? Me think myself as Wazu? ... I'm not indecisive trash like him.
"You cannot care yet you want to see to her destroyed"
Consistency? Well, good for you, at least you indirectly meet new individual...with a difference
That's what am I... Got problem?
World is full of many individual with so many difference.. You think everyone act like everyone around you?? Then go travel... Visit isolated city or visit isolated villages like I did... I meet many individual...
Because of that I won't say anything like that..

Last edited by Ruki0089; 2018-02-07 at 11:44.
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-07, 14:46   Link #300
Triok123

holy crap....that topic never dies....anyway in order to change the topic...it seem in wn (part 2) they finally got married and there is a new harem member....
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem