Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-01-31, 23:03   Link #4401
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by oristo42 View Post
Haha, I don't mean like that. Yurika says on Vol 27 that:

Also, there is one thing I don't understand from today's release. Kiriha says in Vol 27 that:
Spoiler:

That said, volume 27 over

Spoiler:
Old 2018-02-01, 00:21   Link #4402
oristo42

That is what I thought, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks!

That said:
Koutarou is in Year Two, right? I guess that means we will have stories about our harem in their third year.

Spoiler:
oristo42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-01, 08:49   Link #4403
NeoAnkara

Quote:
Also, Yurika is becoming more like Darkness Rainbow everyday.
Sasuga Magical Girl of Poison and Acid.
Old 2018-02-01, 08:54   Link #4404
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoAnkara View Post
Sasuga Magical Girl of Poison and Acid.
your post make my day
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-07, 22:50   Link #4405
Rinvelt
駄目人間

By the way, volume 28 is scheduled for March 1st. Cover girl is Shizuka:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-08, 06:25   Link #4406
NeoAnkara

^ Approved
Old 2018-02-10, 20:09   Link #4407
Hamazura_Shiage

Damn that's a perfect waifu
Old 2018-02-16, 05:17   Link #4408
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Didn't translate in a while, and to be fair I'm bad with summaries, so excuse the bad TL:
Spoiler for Vol 28 summary:
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-16, 06:45   Link #4409
NeoAnkara

I'll give it three vol left. One for Goddess of Dawn, one for Gate of Hell and last one for story conclusion.
Old 2018-02-16, 07:17   Link #4410
dragon1412

Quote:
I'll give it three vol left. One for Goddess of Dawn, one for Gate of Hell and last one for story conclusion.
definitely more, since the goddess effectively involved the creation of signaltine, as well as the magic country. There is a whole problem with Sanae lineage as well.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-16, 08:05   Link #4411
NeoAnkara

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
definitely more, since the goddess effectively involved the creation of signaltine, as well as the magic country. There is a whole problem with Sanae lineage as well.
At most it will only be four. First problem will be explaining some time paradox as well as possibility of another timeline the one where Goddess of Dawn seal Koutarou memory. Second one would be explaining why the Goddess divide herself into 9. Sanae situation would fall under that. Next would be about Gate of Hell which I think is an antithesis for Goddess of Dawn. Last would be character fate as well as series conclusion.

That's my theory for the end of series.
Old 2018-02-16, 08:52   Link #4412
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
as well as possibility of another timeline the one where Goddess of Dawn seal Koutarou memory
i think that's unneccessary because it had been stated previously that Roku exist infinite parallel universes, each created by a possibility so to explain all that stuffs will be quite a mess
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2018-02-16, 09:04   Link #4413
NeoAnkara

Kiriha already come with her theory about parallel world, it's possibility and such. I think it is important too because all of it is traced back to the creation of universe which directly lead up to Goddess of Dawn origin.

She is universal creator but even being as great as her cannot break memory seal on Kou in which her future self would probably cast. And discovering how it lead up to that is important.
Old 2018-02-16, 09:44   Link #4414
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Kiriha already come with her theory about parallel world, it's possibility and such. I think it is important too because all of it is traced back to the creation of universe which directly lead up to Goddess of Dawn origin.

She is universal creator but even being as great as her cannot break memory seal on Kou in which her future self would probably cast. And discovering how it lead up to that is important.
to be exact, she is multiverse creator(or maybe even greater than that), and she at that time was just gained a "self", while the her who seal Kou's memory was already billions years old so it's probbally not strange for GoD at that time wasn't able to unseal the seal placed by her future self
Old 2018-02-16, 10:23   Link #4415
NeoAnkara

There must be an origin somewhere. The place where everything actually start before all diverging into infinite. But is every universe ruled by the same her? After all Goddess of Dawn only aware of the concept of self because she download it on Kou when he appear.

I'm starting to get headache now.
Old 2018-02-16, 10:37   Link #4416
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
There must be an origin somewhere. The place where everything actually start before all diverging into infinite. But is every universe ruled by the same her? After all Goddess of Dawn only aware of the concept of self because she download it on Kou when he appear.

I'm starting to get headache now.
That why i think we should just ignore it or out brains will be turned into mayonnaise
Old 2018-02-16, 10:40   Link #4417
NeoAnkara

But Takehaya is quite methodical so he might try to explain it as much sense as possible.
Old 2018-02-16, 15:25   Link #4418
oristo42

March 1st can't come soon enough.

This might be last arc, but I think Takehaya would continue the main story may be like "after story" after true end in visual novels. At least, that's what I got from his afterwards. He did say he will write the ending of the last arc in such a way that story would continue.

For parallel Universes, wasn't it Kiriha's theory that Universe repeated over and over with Koutarou's conscience changing the history with each repeat?
oristo42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-16, 19:59   Link #4419
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
March 1st can't come soon enough.

This might be last arc, but I think Takehaya would continue the main story may be like "after story" after true end in visual novels. At least, that's what I got from his afterwards. He did say he will write the ending of the last arc in such a way that story would continue.

For parallel Universes, wasn't it Kiriha's theory that Universe repeated over and over with Koutarou's conscience changing the history with each repeat?
This had been stated since volume 7.5 that each possibly from human's actions will created a parallel universe corresponding to that, and GoD once said that inside Kou contains infinite possibilities so...
Old 2018-02-16, 20:29   Link #4420
NeoAnkara

I'm only quoting what Kiriha say here.

Quote:
The truth is that Koutarou's actions weren't meaningless. After all, the legend of Sword Princess doesn't exist in this world. Only the legend of Blue Knight. In other word this isn't original world so to speak. But it's not some parallel world that existed from the start either. History has already been altered through countless, repeated time slips. In those infinitely created parallel worlds, Koutarou has probably struggled with the same thing over and over, coming to a similar conclusion each time-the result of that being history stabilizing in this form. All quite possibly because of Koutarou's will....

Tags
aliens, comedy, fantasy, harem, harmonious relationship, knights, magical girls, romance, shounen, time travel