Vol 10 is the end
Where did you find this information?
StrikerFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 10:32   Link #82
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikerFX View Post
Where did you find this information?
hyddty is likely working of this info on Kadokawa's website.
https://www.kadokawa.co.jp/product/321711001090/

The site's promoting the release of Vol 10 of Grancrest Senki this March 20, 2018.

Spoiler for Release and synopsis:

If Google Translate's correct, the plot will be about the final battle with the forces of Chaos, Theo as Emperor (of the GranCrest) and Siluca and Theo's future.

If Vol 10 truly is The End, it's possible the anime could fully adapt the entire LN.

Last edited by zztop; 2018-03-02 at 10:48.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 11:10   Link #83
zezegui222
A simple man

I'm thinking the same after you guys talked about it. If volume 10 is the end, this could be the reason the anime is being extremely rushed
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 13:03   Link #84
hyddty

Wished they illustrate that kiss scene in volume 4, what shame its only a anime thing when it was a special moment. Wished Vol 10 wasnt the end but most likely from the sypnosis Finger crossed
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 13:15   Link #85
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

I just finished watching the latest anime episode. Theo confessed his love to Siluca but she should have done the same. It should have been that ship that
Spoiler for got the sex scene at the end.:
For those following the LN, does Siluca confess to Theo? By this, I mean the Japanese line would a near literal translation of "I like you", "I love you", or "I'm in love with you". Also, do Theo and Siluca get any love scenes?
Old 2018-03-02, 14:11   Link #86
MacacoLendario

I felt sorry for the prince at the end of the EP
He just wanted peace but he received a horn
MacacoLendario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 14:30   Link #87
RDNexus

This week's episode sure left me a foul taste in my mouth, it even managed to wash away the beauty of Theo & Siluca's moment.
I may usually say I don't give a damn to shippings, but these moments are the rare exception where I can actually say "I feel bad that ship sailed"
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 14:38   Link #88
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
I just finished watching the latest anime episode. Theo confessed his love to Siluca but she should have done the same. It should have been that ship that
Spoiler for got the sex scene at the end.:
For those following the LN, does Siluca confess to Theo? By this, I mean the Japanese line would a near literal translation of "I like you", "I love you", or "I'm in love with you". Also, do Theo and Siluca get any love scenes?
They didn't get a sex scene in the cave lol. In the story, they were actually trapped by an illusion. So after the kiss, it made Siluca realize some things and dispel the illusion. Then they got out of the cave and went home happily

However, it was mentioned at a later point that the couple would do what lovers do whenever they managed to be alone. We really don't know whether they have any sex or not. It's more like the author left it up to the readers' imagination and let them take it however they like from that sentence.

The confession scene was pretty much the same as the anime. Most of the lines more or less. The situation was not exactly the same though.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 19:23   Link #89
Wingsaber

So what is the status Alexis n Marrine? Do they end up fighting?
I'm guessing Alexis forgives her in the end.
Wingsaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 19:48   Link #90
Iroha Isshiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingsaber View Post
So what is the status Alexis n Marrine? Do they end up fighting?
Arabian guy took Marrine 1st, kekkekek. But dont worry, Alexis and Marrine still got married. And Theo killed the Arabian guy after getting stronger.
Iroha Isshiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 19:58   Link #91
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroha Isshiki View Post
Arabian guy took Marrine 1st, kekkekek. But dont worry, Alexis and Marrine still got married. And Theo killed the Arabian guy after getting stronger.

I'm not suppose to tell this info but the spoiler guy in facebook did it so might as well do it. Kekekek
If you don't mind, could you PM me that facebook post? But yeah, I'm glad that Alexis and her reconcile. The Arabian guy annoyed me from the moment he fought Theo. So I'm also quite curious as to what his thoughts were in his final moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingsaber View Post
Of course he would. He's that type of person, lol. That being said, what she did was not exactly the best choice. But it's not for a malicious purpose. So I'm totally OK that Alexis is fine with it and willing to forgive her once they reconcile. Although, the consequences of this choice that she had made will probably be a part of her sense of guilt towards Alexis for the rest of her life.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 20:10   Link #92
AB079
Banned

^Based on spoilers, she never told Alexis about turning into the BLACKED Princess. Ofc needs confirmation.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 20:15   Link #93
Iroha Isshiki

^she's a thot so probably she didn't tell Alexis, though the latter will know it sooner.
Iroha Isshiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 20:16   Link #94
devilo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I don't know whether Alexis and Marrine are alive or not because I'm not caught up to the latest. I doubt they will have good ends though given what will happen to Marrine in the next or next 2 episodes. Siluca and Theo thing happening next episode. Can see from the preview images from the official site.

What will happend to thot..in the next 2 eps?

Heh..the spoiler guy...let me guess is that latif lol

Last edited by devilo96; 2018-03-02 at 20:29.
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 20:21   Link #95
Knight-A

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
They didn't get a sex scene in the cave lol. In the story, they were actually trapped by an illusion. So after the kiss, it made Siluca realize some things and dispel the illusion. Then they got out of the cave and went home happily

However, it was mentioned at a later point that the couple would do what lovers do whenever they managed to be alone. We really don't know whether they have any sex or not. It's more like the author left it up to the readers' imagination and let them take it however they like from that sentence.

The confession scene was pretty much the same as the anime. Most of the lines more or less. The situation was not exactly the same though.
so now to wait for the manga to see the actual moment well adapted, damn it.
Old 2018-03-02, 20:22   Link #96
Wipe

How old Theo is? around 16-18 right?
Wipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 20:43   Link #97
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroha Isshiki View Post
^she's a thot so probably she didn't tell Alexis, though the latter will know it sooner.
Remember that is just a spoiler, so take it with a grain of salt.

Spoiler for complete thing:
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 04:14   Link #98
0rphen
LuRkEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Remember that is just a spoiler, so take it with a grain of salt.

Spoiler for complete thing:
ok that just leaves a bad taste in my mouth did she even confess about the chemical warfare attack that she ordered?

0rphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 05:57   Link #99
StrikerFX

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
^Based on spoilers, she never told Alexis about turning into the BLACKED Princess. Ofc needs confirmation.
Anyone already have an official confirmation about this part? Does she really tell the truth or not to the alexis about having given her virginity to the milza?

Last edited by StrikerFX; 2018-03-03 at 08:06.
StrikerFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 07:52   Link #100
amtro
Distro

Alexis is a total doormat, he deserves it.