Old 2018-03-18, 10:43   Link #306
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^He thinks Kuroki is dead so he is gonna take her for himself
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-18, 10:47   Link #307
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Lol~ so, the twin brother have Incestous feeling to his twin sister?
Old 2018-03-18, 10:53   Link #308
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Lol~ so, the twin brother have Incestous feeling to his twin sister?
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Horny bastard, talking while half naked with a naked woman on the bed
Old 2018-03-21, 02:38   Link #309
pervypig

we need an 'incest?' tag! Keep those question marks coming!
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 20:53   Link #310
aqwzsx

^ finally caught up, and still feels as annoying, this is for me still a work better read after it ends(which at the pace of the plot and of author will never come)

like no named characters dies, no resolutions to problems only stockpiling misunderstanding and increasing conflicts that honestly don't feel important more like stupid the more you think about them they are not that hard to resolve but the author goes long ways(he actually works hard) to keep them and increase more as arcs goes by

also some end of arcs that would usually work in a lighter work like canna, definitely don't work here since the work is more serious and the developement that are left unsolved are more annoying, and the most important is the mc isn't as weak as canna(mentally way weaker) so while in canna the author gets away with some arc ending that are similar(played for comedy instead of actual resolve) here the work is entirely different and those kind of fizzing endings leave you more annoyed after(the minute you actually think about them) since many things could've been resolved and the author is dangling it in front of you on purpose, he wants the readers to be left wanting more, but to do it by leaving annoying developement(rather than with plot) and then having your characteres be stupid in front of those developement( and only at the moment it matters most when they were just acting smart) is more annoying than entertaining

and even though lot happen the story and plot feels like it barely moves at all author is more interested in more monsters showcasing and worldbuliding(and because the mc is strong, we need weaker chara povs to showcase the monsters so even less time for mc( the mc gets like 30-40% time in the plot) for arcs that are meaningless honestly in the long run

tons of conflicts should have been resolved since the mc is strong and smartish, but neither the mc nor the side characters stays smart when it counts, author goes way out of his way to keep all the conflicts and annoying parts there intact, its like: i'm a smart and analytical character, i make schemes and i'm way smart >> author:bitch plz no you're not when it comes to this, be stupid plz and let it go over your haid, the problem is not with this happening once or twice but almost every time it counts at least one or more character are acting stupid or going out of there way to not face it head on and let it pass to be in there next time, and even many times characters act paradoxical to their intentions (i love mc so i'm gonna kill anyone that he cares for, i hate unloyal guys so im gonna stay by the most unloyal guy in the world, i need to know more about the world so i'm gonna discard any source that would actually uncover everything about it and go for the long roundabout way to know the truth...) and while it's entertaining the more you think about it the more it annoy you, and many things would get better if the mc was more mentally strong and faced things head on(like he seems to be like going to do finally )

well at least the plot seems moving finally (even if relationships feel ever stagnating) i'm gonna leave it be until it end, or some of my pet peeves get taken out

also if someone actually bothered to read all this and thinks it isn't good, no do try it for yourself since while what i said is 90% true and i will stand by it, while you're reading you might feel different and it is a work that makes you wanna binge read and if you've read tons you know how hard it becomes later on to find a work interesting enough to make you wanna binge and not stop reading, so plz do try it
aqwzsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 22:02   Link #311
Knight8

Wait,so the twin brother already sleep with Rena and now wants Kuna too?
Knight8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 22:34   Link #312
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^No, that's a different girl
He only wants Kuna
He's sane enough to not actually go incest

^^Reasonable, gonna tell it to the author
Old 2018-03-23, 22:50   Link #313
aqwzsx

^ if by reasonable you're refering to my kind review, well honestly i feel i was a bit harsh, cause if really like the work, and if it was ended i wouldn't be as annoyed(there were way more annoying works that i didn't bother to comment on) with this i feel the parts i like i reaally like, and the parts that are annoying are even more noticeable because it"s that good, so if you can comment it to the author it would be really good, since he seems from impressions like a reasonable guy and while i'm sure he won't change too much maybe he would focus the story at least and not keep introducing new characters and povs to detract from the story and maybe resolve some stuff here and there while introducing new conflicts, instead of keeping old ones while increasing, so that readers can breath a little after arcs ends
Old 2018-03-23, 23:06   Link #314
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^It's mostly accurate

I think the root of the problems is because Kuroki is not written like typical isekai MC
Usually these novels are wholly or 90% MC's POV
Everything is about the MC
A selfish novel, but that's what the people want

Here, Kuroki is written just like another character
We want developments concerning Kuroki, but he hasn't take the center stage yet
He's still just a very powerful subordinate
He has no objectives of his own

Still, I believe most problems will sort themselves out, but it would take a long long time
And this is weekly updated, so people are getting impatient about it
Let's just hope the LN sells like toilet paper so author can quit his job and focus on writing
Old 2018-03-23, 23:19   Link #315
aqwzsx

xd, really hope so, and i agree i actually liked it because it took its time to establish side characters well, but then you see the author actually sideline the mc progress and focus on everyone else so it felt annoying side characters do everything and mc only gets a part by the end of the arc, and problems would sort themselves if the author let kuroki get a strong mentality, wich lately with the encounter with alfonse, seems going that way with him telling him to take what he wants, and then alfonse going to try for kuna wich will make kuroki do exactly that and maybe that will tie in with shirone( and hopefully Chiyuki)

however you can see the author is going to make reigi the rival, since he is going to give him a boost, and that kouki developement in their country will probably come back with him being opposed to his father or something(don't know how but sending him ther seems to have a reason looking at the author decisions ) and maybe even since kouki grows fast hes gonna be ntr'in his father and reigi (like i honestly can see it happening since he has the blood of scumbag gods and will be influenced by reigi growing up) so plenty of more ughh developement coming probably so hopefully he can focus on his writing if his career jumpstarts
Old 2018-03-24, 08:59   Link #316
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
投稿者: wuhugm [2018年 03月 24日 12時 54分] 23歳~29歳 男性
良い点
週間更新はやっぱりキツイな...もっと読みたいです~

最近、物語は動き出すけど、恋愛面も進展させて欲しいな~
シロネのヒロイン化とか豚姫編とか。

後、クロキにも行動原理を付けて欲しいですね。
クロキには目的や動機はないですから。
何時も:問題発生>解決。
勇者達のゴールは魔王討伐。
チユキは世界の真実と陰謀を暴くこと。
クロキは?
勇者パートが多い理由はクロキの方全然やることがないからじゃないか?
根崎タケル [2018年 03月 24日 22時 52分]
感想ありがとうございます<(_ _)>

自分もできればもっと書きたいのですが、小説を書く前に日々の糧を得なければならないので、どうしても週一 が限界だったりします(*T▽T*)
平日は執筆が難しく、土日に書いています。

クロキの行動原理ですね。
考えてます。

>勇者パートが多い理由はクロキの方全然やることがないからじゃないか?

そのとおりです。ごめんなさい。
暗黒騎士はそもそもライバルキャラであるべきと考えて、この物語をつくりました。
そのため、勇者の行動があって、クロキが動く事になります。
しかし、その考えはいらんかったかもしれません。
Author's answer

It's as I expected
Old 2018-03-24, 14:54   Link #317
aqwzsx

^hmm, well the writing part is to be expected since everyone needs an income, and he is still doing this for fun not as a job, but since you're not gonna be writing that much the least you can do is forward the plot with more speed since at this rate we'll get another year to finish this arc, and at this rate at best we'll only get the nargol goddess of destruction resurection, at worst it will be stopped and the plot will have not moved at all, as for the romance seems he just skimmed over it? he might not have a clear idea on what to do next

well let's hope at least he doesn't stick to that initial thought of rival mc since making reigi now as strong as kuroki will just be stubborn writing and for me honestly an asspull , and hopefully he takes the mc growth into consideration and gives him some kind of purpose and strengthen his mentallity fast( preferably by the end of this arc so we can get some problems sorted fast)
Old 2018-03-27, 22:52   Link #318
wuhugm
Confused Shark

I'm going to drop a bomb here

Spoiler:
Old 2018-03-27, 23:42   Link #319
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Hahahaha...
Old 2018-03-28, 00:10   Link #320
personax

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
I'm going to drop a bomb here

Spoiler:
So does this series have time travel. I don't think Kuroki would care as much since he literately made his own wife.
personax is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad guy mc?, greek gods?, harem?, netorare?, netori?, sm_goblin?