AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-03-20, 11:33   Link #6961
apr
Pedestrian

Bit worried this thing is dead forever (no updates in 2 months), but it's been good so far:
Nukegake shite moushiwake arimasen
R18 high school harem stuff.
Old 2018-03-22, 00:01   Link #6962
sasuke706

Glad to see that 外れスキル【地図化】を手にした俺は、最強パーティーと共にダンジョンに挑む updated again. No update after 4 months is pretty bad, and it still managed to stay on-and-off in the daily ranking and stuff during that time.
It'd be nice if the update pace picked up but I wouldn't keep your hopes up. He already slowed down considerably before the big break and odds are it won't change much.
Spoiler for :

Not all sure who reads 神さまSHOPでチートの香り but it's getting a manga very soon.
It has a Yaoi artist (金田正太郎) doing it so I'm not entirely sure how to feel? The first image sample doesn't come off as too Yaoi-ish at least.
Spoiler for Latest spoilers in the novel:
It is a pretty comfy story all around, though. I recommend it.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 00:10   Link #6963
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Is the red haired girl the main heroine?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 00:12   Link #6964
sasuke706

Yes, she is. He also decided to use her last name instead of his for the marriage.
Old 2018-03-22, 00:18   Link #6965
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Gonna try then

So how does the MC fight?
Purchase guns?
Old 2018-03-22, 00:29   Link #6966
sasuke706

Spoiler for :
Old 2018-03-22, 05:34   Link #6967
Rasty

^ Isn't it strange to say native American when there is no America in that world (speaking of which, calling someone afro-american when he is not living in America also feels meh)?
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 06:42   Link #6968
Valky
Radioactive

The elf does gave you that feeling, native american, lol.

So they meet again? The heroine and the mc, I mean. I kinda stopped reading it when the mc journey with the 2 dudes leaving the heroine behind.
Old 2018-03-22, 09:33   Link #6969
sasuke706

^^Native american elf is simply my nickname for him; he's not actually called native american.
Even in the world they're in it's considered outdated attire, by the way. Plus he's an elf, which really is kinda similar in concept.

^Yeah, it takes forever to happen but they do meet again.
They were literally apart for half the series but that's where the second heroine fills the gap pretty much.
And by fill and I mean provides snacks since the full course has still yet to happen.
Old 2018-03-26, 19:18   Link #6970
aqwzsx

n5072df
異世界マッチメーカー ~あべこべ世界と日本を行き来する~

a boy helps an elder, who turns out to be a mgician gives him power to travel to worlds, he stumbles on a world with reverse beauty standards, where elfs are being prosecuted and thought of as ugly so he helps them(>>harem)

well it's stress free read(sugar, sweet?) it's complete if it helps and i only tried 20 chapters, but it ddidn't capture my attention everything is way too easy, and i actually went for a light read and for that it was enough until it came to snusnu

i mean i was already kind on the brink of dropping it (setting not fully used power not used to full extent everything convenient falling in love like the instant they meet ) but could still finish it since it isn't that big but then mc sleeping with two naked elfs two times without doing anything even though they want him so bad, and then telling them that he needs to be 18, i was like ok i'm only at 20ch there is more than 70ch still, i'm sure by the middle it will have happened since the milf one is horny for him and is aggressive

>>>skimmed to final chapter marriage and the sentence "finally turned 18" did it for me, yeah i don't know why but this turned this from stress free read to irritating xd, i know it's shallow but it just did it for me, if i was invested in the story i wouldn't be as bothered but this didn't have much going for it other than harem and sweetness

that said it does have some nice funny and sweet moment and there are some chapters with names of dungeons and other worlds maybe later on so maybe there is adventure later on, i just couldn't be bothered
aqwzsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-26, 20:22   Link #6971
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^What's the Matchmaker in the title refers to?
He is a marriage broker or something?

Also the age lol
Go to another world to be free from Laws ---> Still follow Japanese Laws
Old 2018-03-26, 21:00   Link #6972
aqwzsx

^from the little i read, the matchmaker maybe as in the elfs that should be extremely beauties and ikeman, are considered ugly and even a slim busty body is considered really offputting, so fat pimply stained faces are are the ikeman of that world(one of the reasons i dropped is it dindt explore this well, maybe later on?)

and so the elfs are treated badly in their world however the mc gets in and starts changing things bringing elfs to his world and he starts by hooking up with two,and his buisness boss sleeps on first trip with some, didn't get further but probably he will be bridging the worlds going in and back, he already gets metals that are precious to us from there and got them salt (xd one of his harem wants to eat chokolate to be fat so bad until he tells her not to ,still things that are bad here for beauty are gonna be popular there since they would mean people get ugly by our standard;ie beautifull by theirs) so maybe matchmaker as in perfect match for him and for them since other tribes dont mingle with them since they are ugly and they are going extinct, so probably intermarriage between humans from his world and elfs from the other world

as for the age it's just this thing authors do that frustrates me, here he can go back and forth, and he accepts harem fast but snusnu immediately refused even though you as a reader get blueballs xd for him just reading, and it's even more annoying since he is under 18 since he should be a horny teenager and thats the one thing a teenager cant turn down is a free meal, the girls are even straightforward with it and don't care about before or after marriage and he's the one taking a stance there

like i said stress free death march mike, if mater on explores setting better and powers it could be even better, maybe another time
Old 2018-03-26, 21:18   Link #6973
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqwzsx View Post
his buisness boss sleeps on first trip with some
The MC is a Pimp!
Ahahahahahaha!

What an annoying theme~

Distributing girls to other men
Who even enjoyed that shit lol~
Old 2018-03-26, 21:53   Link #6974
aqwzsx

^xd, his boss is scary faced but in the other world he's their ideal mate so he doesnt even need pimping xd

well it's not like he should get all the elf girls could he ............don't tempt me damnit , and the mc does get his fair share of girls, and author goes about as sweet as he could and even makes him have a harem immeidately, but you can see him also working hard at keeping him a virgin for whatever reason(pg work if published? don't know) the point is the most annoying thing for me is that there is not even a maid up reason for waiting, if he had gotten it over with fast the work wouldn' get any worse and wouldn't get any better, but it wouldn't annoy at least, either way that was just the last straw, the work as a whole(until wher i read might get better(minus snusnu though) ) is just meh, nothing to remember

he could have explored the other world lot more, the girls since now have the choice to choose whover they want in earth, the mc should have struggled with every one of them so you get the sense of him working for it, the author though chooses the easy convenient way, and throws them at him fast, still for fast light food, i think it is better than some
Old 2018-03-27, 13:42   Link #6975
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

wonder if there is a novel with a mc with afro hair that go to isekai as hero?
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 14:35   Link #6976
Rasty

^ アフロボマー▼異世界行って無双する

You asked for it, you got it. Just randomly searched アフロ though, so no idea how horrible this is.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-29, 17:08   Link #6977
aqwzsx

anyone read this 聖女の唄う鎮魂歌 : n1789bm

it seems it has greek myths mixed in, but is any good
Old 2018-04-01, 08:10   Link #6978
kari-no-sugata II

I see n1896dc (Using Gacha to Increase My Companions and to Create the Strongest Girls’ Army Corps) has gotten a manga adaptation. I knew about the WN but it seemed rather bland so had ignored it. Chapter 1 was somewhat amusing (summon up a tree, lol). I was curious enough to try reading the WN translations - the translations themselves are decent but the story is quite average. I'd rate it 3 out of 5. At least the MC has a personality, just about, and his equipment is lol.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 10:02   Link #6979
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Browsing Narou...

My god...

Every 5 novels I found 1 is with THAT plot :

Entire class summoned to isekai, only MC got shitty power so abandoned, actually OP
Old 2018-04-05, 11:21   Link #6980
kari-no-sugata II

^ Seems to be the current fashion, yeah.

The bigger problem I have with a lot of stories involving the MC being granted some special ability is that most of the time, once you've gotten past the intro part of the story, they all become more or less the same. Different ingredients but somehow it always ends up as the same food when it's served. Finding out your "weak" special ability is actually OP at the end of chapter 1 (or whatever) doesn't do anything for the story compared to it being obviously OP from the start. Actually, in a group situation, being the obvious OP one might be more interesting since there'd be more pressure and responsibility on you....
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
web novel