AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-04-06, 07:29   Link #481
Morilinde

Damn it I really hope Meleona survivses this just because of her badass style. Giving Liar one hell of a punch despite being heavily wounded. And should Asta escape he will be walking around with a big target mark for the manga since his weapons are of big importance as it seems.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 08:43   Link #482
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
And should Asta escape he will be walking around with a big target mark for the manga since his weapons are of big importance as it seems.
Well, wasn't his weapon doing pretty much nothing against Elves ?
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 09:08   Link #483
LeftSeven
2D artist

yeah, that's current situation for now, as we don't know what would author do next, but we could assume as the fact that asta is the card to fight them, and after this, he would be the main target of the elves, like liar said in latest chapter that he would be taking back those grimoire/sword that he claimed it's belong to licht.
Old 2018-04-06, 10:12   Link #484
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
Well, wasn't his weapon doing pretty much nothing against Elves ?
Well the anti magic still works but it is not enough to break the reincarnation spell. But my guess is that the swords are not only important to the leader but they might also contain a demon which might have been summoned in the past (when Asta was fighting in the witchwood he met the demon which either dwells in his swords or the grimmoire for the first time)
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2018-04-06, 11:45   Link #485
DragonOsman
Dragon King

And he turned into that demon. Maybe that demon can help here, especially if he's the same one that the real Licht had turned into in the past.

And yeah, I too hope Meleoleona survives here. She's too cool and badass to be killed off.
Old 2018-04-06, 14:05   Link #486
Morilinde

Didn't he just tapped into the demon's power? It seems as if the demon could take over but Asta manged to stay sane. But that could probbaly happen here, Asta going total out of control.
Old 2018-04-06, 15:29   Link #487
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Please don't kill sisterleon
Old 2018-04-06, 18:39   Link #488
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
Didn't he just tapped into the demon's power? It seems as if the demon could take over but Asta manged to stay sane. But that could probbaly happen here, Asta going total out of control.
Yeah, well, either way, Asta can use the demon's power. And he almost turned into that demon, but as you said, he able to stay sane. We'll see if he still manages to stay sane even here.
Old 2018-04-13, 17:17   Link #489
Ultragunner

in your face, u darn elves!!!

yeahh, Asta is da MVP for saving Sis-Leon
Old 2018-04-13, 17:46   Link #490
Morilinde

Damn that was one hell of a combo from Zora and Asta. Feels almost like a squad of prism tanks from Red Alert2. And let's hope they can escape and rescue the rest of their fellow knights.
Old 2018-04-13, 18:11   Link #491
XFire
150% done

Anti-magic sword confirmed to work against death flags. Nice one Asta!
Old 2018-04-13, 20:08   Link #492
Malicre

Meleona x Asta, yea i ship it come at me bros.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-13, 22:01   Link #493
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
Meleona x Asta, yea i ship it come at me bros.
Move over I'm getting on board.
Old 2018-04-14, 03:15   Link #494
Tenzen12

I volunteer as helmsman.
Old 2018-04-14, 08:51   Link #495
LeftSeven
2D artist

lol..i like those faces of elves when they got bfto-ed by asta and zora. seems like they're too arrogants even to think there's no chance that asta and zora would counterattack and escape. they got outsmarted badly

so i guess next chapter would be switch to another side.
Old 2018-04-20, 07:08   Link #496
LeftSeven
2D artist

oh that's relief,
it's lucky that asta got kidnapped by liar to the place where mimosa almost got tortured to death,
mimosa is saved for sure ,thanks tabata.

the theory about yuno is the reincarnation of licht's baby might be true, i saw that he got no memories about him being elf as the baby hadn't even born back then, he only recalled his rivalry with asta so his real self easily took over the elfed body, but i'm glad he is with asta's side now.
Old 2018-04-20, 07:49   Link #497
Morilinde

Talk no jutsu worked at least with his rival and with the closest friend. So hopefully it will work with his converted Black Bulls too. But Yuno and Asta against the elves huh? A 4 leaf clover user and the embodiment of anti magic vs powerful magic. that sounds fun
Old 2018-04-20, 11:36   Link #498
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Agreed.

@LeftSeven: Well, I'm not sure if it's a kid elf or not, but it does seem likely from what was said. Either way, I'm glad Yuno's personality is back even if he looks like an elf.

Guys, I know you love Meleoleona, but come on. Asta doesn't have eyes for anyone other than that sister at the orphanage. I hate it too, since it means all ships for Asta aside from the one with that sister are doomed to sink, but it is what it is.
Old 2018-04-20, 14:17   Link #499
LeftSeven
2D artist

it might be cruel, but i hope sister get elfed though, let her die so that the girls have chance lol
Old 2018-04-20, 14:30   Link #500
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
it might be cruel, but i hope sister get elfed though, let her die so that the girls have chance lol
That's just going to make her a permanent fixture in Asta's heart, though. Not to mention if she gets elfed she's going to be an acting force in the story as opposed to a mostly offscreen presence Asta occasionally mentions, which would give her even more focus and narrative weight.

Tags
anti-magic, shonen, yami is the mc