AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-06-21, 14:15   Link #8501
Lucidrago

So does anyone remember the names of the Extra Demon houses that served under Lucifer? There was a spoiler that I can't find that revealed them. All I remember was Satanachia was one of them.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 14:26   Link #8502
EternalDragonGod Ise

@ Lucidrago House of Lucifuge, Satanachia, Agaliarept, Fleurety, Sargatanas, and Nebiros serving the Satan, Lucifer.

@Xfire and you absolutly knows what this Seals do and what effect they have, suuuuure. And no I do not write any Fanfics.
EternalDragonGod Ise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 14:38   Link #8503
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDragonGod Ise View Post
@ Lucidrago House of Lucifuge, Satanachia, Agaliarept, Fleurety, Sargatanas, and Nebiros serving the Satan, Lucifer.

@Xfire and you absolutly knows what this Seals do and what effect they have, suuuuure. And no I do not write any Fanfics.
I thought you quit

But yes, we know what the seals do, because we've seen seals before and that's how they work.

And that's not very convincing after you just spurged your fanfic all over the thread.
Old 2018-06-21, 14:45   Link #8504
EternalDragonGod Ise

Fanfic?, sorry for having my own Opinion. I belive everyone can think for their own.I dont say i am right, but i dont need to belive you either, right?. You really sound that you belive you are absolutly right and this is how it is.
We Do Not Know how this Seals work. Or are you saying only ONE Type of Seal excist in Highschool DxD ? I mean come on so dumb can you not be right ? Or are you simple minded that u belive there excist only One Type of Seals in a World where Magic, Superpowers and etc excist.
EternalDragonGod Ise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 14:50   Link #8505
Robot-Dinosaur

@Lex79: Ah that is...a pity for me, but perhaps good then that I know now. Thank you for the information!

@DragonOsman: If I'm reading something, and going off its canon, I definitely am not going to use my own headcanon as a substitute fo canon. I'll judge SirzechsxGrayfia or IsseixGrayfia based off the scenes I see, not off stuff I make up for myself, that's just how I am on this matter.

Thank you for the advice though!
Old 2018-06-21, 15:23   Link #8506
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDragonGod Ise View Post
Fanfic?, sorry for having my own Opinion. I belive everyone can think for their own.I dont say i am right, but i dont need to belive you either, right?. You really sound that you belive you are absolutly right and this is how it is.
We Do Not Know how this Seals work. Or are you saying only ONE Type of Seal excist in Highschool DxD ? I mean come on so dumb can you not be right ? Or are you simple minded that u belive there excist only One Type of Seals in a World where Magic, Superpowers and etc excist.
It's not "one type of seal", it's how sealing magic has been established to work. That's what it means to seal something in DxD. There are thousands of different kinds of seals layered on Trihexia, but they all work on the same basic principle.

You're suggesting that an entirely different type of seal that works completely differently from the entirety of sealing magic we've seen is in play, based on NOTHING.

You created the assumption that Ophis' seals must work differently with zero indication this is the case and presented it as fact, and acted offended when I shot it down.

I'm basing my assumption on what we've seen of sealing magic, on what Azazel said, on how Ophis has behaved, and on how Ishibumi has treated her in the story.

Yours is based on "Well Ishibumi never explicitly stated this was completely impossible".
Old 2018-06-21, 16:26   Link #8507
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Robot-Dinosaur: There's no definite proof for IsseixGrayfia anywhere. Grayfia does not have romantic feelings for Ise whatsoever. None. She only sees him as her little brother and nothing more. The SSs are all for light-heartedness. You're not supposed to take anything in there seriously unless there's world-building info there (and even then, only absorb the world-building info). But if it's better for you, wait until the whole series including Shin DxD has ended before you go and read it all from Volume 1 one of the mean series (and read all 25 Volumes plus EX and the four DX Volumes, and Shin DxD). After we've told you whether or not IssexGrayfia is a thing or not in the end. But I can give you 100% guarantee now, already, that it'll never be a thing. The advice I just give you is a contingency plan just in case you can't believe what I or the others have told you and take our word for it. But really, you really should read the whole series either way. It's good. There's a good balance of comedy, romance, action and drama. This isn't like other harem series. So you don't really have anything to worry about. There are other girls reading it. One you've been talking over PM: Windsgrace.

@XFire: As far as the seal is concerned, I really think we need to wait until we have more info. Just like with how Ise can access the power of infinity even though Ophis doesn't have it anymore. Hopefully we'll find out in Shin.
Old 2018-06-21, 16:46   Link #8508
Lucidrago

Sirzechs' performance in the bedroom drastically declined over the years and so Grayfia desires a younger, more energetic man who can fulfill her sexual desires.
Old 2018-06-21, 17:15   Link #8509
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Please, Luci. Don't feed her paranoia any further. I'm begging you. I know you only meant that as a joke, but please have some mercy on her at least? You know how she reacted when you did this earlier.
Old 2018-06-21, 17:35   Link #8510
Parry999

Dude that whole side story was just foreshadowing for Euclid and how similar Grayfia and Rose are. Plus Sirzechs x Grayfia getting a volume.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 18:07   Link #8511
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
If she let him? Sure.

Like I said, in DxD seals cut you off from your power....unless you break it while it's going up.

He never could have done so without her permission, but to a willing subject with the facilities of the Grigori?

Absolutely.
Just a brief reminder, Ise broke the seal Rias place on him. Ise broke the "seals" from Dimension Lost on Asia. Also Ise has the trait of infinity in V20 which is his new body before Ophis got sealed. So Ophis could still have the trait of infinity otherwise Ise couldn't have the trait of infinity in the DxD G.

P.S. special sealing do exist, the Sacred Gear is the best example of that. If sealing cuts one from their power, then the BG shouldn't have the Boost or Gift.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 20:27   Link #8512
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Just a brief reminder, Ise broke the seal Rias place on him. Ise broke the "seals" from Dimension Lost on Asia. Also Ise has the trait of infinity in V20 which is his new body before Ophis got sealed. So Ophis could still have the trait of infinity otherwise Ise couldn't have the trait of infinity in the DxD G.

P.S. special sealing do exist, the Sacred Gear is the best example of that. If sealing cuts one from their power, then the BG shouldn't have the Boost or Gift.
Ise broke a seal intended to be released as he grew stronger, he broke DL from the outisde on someone else, and Ophis was sealed at the end of vol 12.

Similarly, GoB has explicitly constructed the BG and DD to have access to those abilities, and to gradually unlock more as the user grows closer to Ddraig or Albion. Hence why Boost and Divide are available but Reflect and Penetrate were not at first.
Old 2018-06-21, 20:39   Link #8513
Lucidrago

Well Georg did weaken the barrier to allow Issei to break it. As Dimension Lost was a higher-tier Longinus than the Boosted Gear, even Ddraig was saying he wouldn't be able to destroy it.

@Osman Sorry I couldn't resist.
Old 2018-06-22, 08:35   Link #8514
Norn
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
@syzorst What kind of power would you like to see Lucifer use? I think that some kind of special devil light would be an interesting counterpart since Lucifer is the morning star? Or some kind of lunar power?
Wouldn't light make it like fallen angels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Well Georg did weaken the barrier to allow Issei to break it. As Dimension Lost was a higher-tier Longinus than the Boosted Gear, even Ddraig was saying he wouldn't be able to destroy it.

@Osman Sorry I couldn't resist.
I wouldn't put much stock into these tiers. Given how erratic some Longinus are behaving, and how new Longinus are being discovered, it's safe to say that the old status quo has very poor value. And there is no conclusive evidence that points to Georg weakening the seal. Other than that, Georg's seal was not a seal to close off access to power, it was one that robbed the target of it's actions, like an imprisonment of sorts.
Norn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-22, 09:27   Link #8515
Lucidrago

It was actually revealed that Cao Cao told Georg to weaken the barrier device. That was at the end of Volume 6 in one of the short chapters.

The power of the Longinus still stand. Think about them in their base states. How powerful they are starting out. That's why True Longinus, Zenith Tempest, Dimension Lost, and Annihilation Maker were deemed high-tier Longinus. Even if new Longinus are introduced, they can still be classed into those categories based on their initial abilities and their scale.
Old 2018-06-22, 09:43   Link #8516
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@XFire: Ophis' power was sealed at the end of Volume 12, and Ise was given his new body at the beginning of Volume 12. It's still possible that what's sealed is the power of infinity itself. It's also possible that she lost whatever it was that made her infinite post Samael, but then how did Azazel know that that happened? Ophis never said anything about that. Azazel was the one who said she's finite. And what you're saying about those seals already shows they're different types of seals. A seal that puts a creature's soul inside a Sacred Gear, a seal that traps a monster inside a barrier, a seal that stops the target's movements, and the seal that God used on Trihexa. All different types of seals. Notice. The seal used on Ophis could also be yet another type of seal. It seals her power, but she's still alive and not trapped into anything or inside a barrier of some sort. We shouldn't jump to conclusions yet. Let's wait and see if we find out more in Shin. Like about if she really can't break the seal, or if it also can't break due to her and Lilith resonating.
Old 2018-06-24, 10:53   Link #8517
Lucidrago

I just thought about something. Since Lilith was formerly a human and was Adam's first wife(confirmed in Volume 18), maybe the original Yondai-Maou and Mephisto Pheles were human too.

And somehow Lilith and them somehow found their way down to the Underworld and ran into a certain being that happened to turn them into devils. And he gave Lilith the ability to create devils since it was almost impossible for her to give birth(which is where the low birthrate of the devils come from). And he made Lucifer her husband. And then he erased their memories and died. He could be considered the original devil or 'Satan' and he crowned Lucifer, Beelzebub, Leviathan, and Asmodeus the rulers of the Underworld.

And I can't stop imagining Lilith as the Supreme MILF. All devil mothers we've seen so far are hot as hell(pun intended).
Old 2018-06-24, 11:45   Link #8518
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Possible. But either way, if the original Yondai Maou and Mephisto were already there and weren't created using Lilith's ability, then that means that was someone who was the first Devil who was the common ancestor of all Devils.
Old 2018-06-24, 14:50   Link #8519
Lucidrago

I doubt they're siblings. So maybe this devil had the same abilities that Lilith had and he made the original Yondai-Maou and Mephisto Pheles. And then he somehow turned Lilith into a devil and passed on his ability to her and then died. He might have made some other devils but they were a bunch of low-class and mid-class devils. The original Yondai-Maou and Mephisto Pheles were the most powerful devils he created. Like maybe he was an existence like a devil but at the same time not a devil. But he could be considered 'Satan.'

I'm very interested in this. Like going into the history of the Underworld before the Great War and how the devils came to be.
Old 2018-06-24, 17:09   Link #8520
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Hopefully we'll get the story in another prequel, like how we're getting a prequel detailing the events of the Devil Civil War and how about Sirzechs and Grayfia met and fell and also about how he, Ajuka, Serafall and Falbium became Maou.