Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-06-15, 12:08   Link #1121
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
Spoiler for saving space:
You do know that "playing well under certain pressure" can also be counted as a gaming skill, right? If you don't understand that much then your argument is pretty much useless.

Also, you bringing real-life logic to YGO anime? Yeah right . YGO anime operates on its own logic. Don't apply a double standard. If you said "we don't know what happened off-screen" that applies to both of our arguments, not just in your favors.

Quote:
at this point this will be my last replay to you and really probably my last replay to any other time or post or thread.
Really? Okay then.
Old 2018-06-20, 08:44   Link #1122
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I just saw the latest episode and.....is Bohman's info supposed to be a twist? But given how easy his memory is manipulated by the big boss, it's hard to take anything that comes out of his mouth seriously (especially with that brat mockingly smirking afterwards). But of course, PM got pretty shaken coz he doesn't know what the audience already knew about Bohman's memory being manipulated. The writer probably should've hold that information a bit longer for more suspense instead of revealing to us earlier. Now, we're already one step ahead of PM instead of figuring out the truths with him.

But the animation is great this episode and looks like the next episode's will retain the quality.
Old 2018-06-20, 10:22   Link #1123
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So... I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't buy the whole "Bohman is the real Yusaku" angle?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-20, 13:23   Link #1124
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I just saw the latest episode and.....is Bohman's info supposed to be a twist? But given how easy his memory is manipulated by the big boss, it's hard to take anything that comes out of his mouth seriously (especially with that brat mockingly smirking afterwards). But of course, PM got pretty shaken coz he doesn't know what the audience already knew about Bohman's memory being manipulated. The writer probably should've hold that information a bit longer for more suspense instead of revealing to us earlier. Now, we're already one step ahead of PM instead of figuring out the truths with him.

But the animation is great this episode and looks like the next episode's will retain the quality.
The switch doesn't matter now. PM is a different person from Bohman and the switch back wouldn't work. You'd think that Revolver and his dad would have known about the backup and not let the backup escape.

And...you'd think that Bohman would have realized this also. You can tell the difference superficially by their avatar choices and mannerisms.

Plus, Bohman has altered memories so you really can't trust him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
So... I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't buy the whole "Bohman is the real Yusaku" angle?
Besides......Bohman didn't go thru the counting routine that Yusaku would have done.

Last edited by orion; 2018-06-20 at 20:27.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 06:27   Link #1125
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Plus, Bohman has altered memories so you really can't trust him.
Well, that's pretty much the point of my post above. We, the audience, already knew not to trust Bohman, a guy with a manipulated memory. So, we're already several steps ahead of Playmaker which doesn't make this particular encounter for a very thrilling mystery. You know what I mean?
Old 2018-06-21, 15:41   Link #1126
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

You know I don't really see a problem with knowing something the characters don't.

This way it's actually not pointless to speculate about what's going to happen next?
Old 2018-06-21, 16:43   Link #1127
ImperialFlameGod8190

As others said this would've been more interesting if it wasn't fake. Now it does take a mental toll on PM and that's the fun part.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-24, 20:35   Link #1128
justavisitor

Try to use PM's way of dissecting this episode

1. Bohman wants to have his memory back. So it doesn't make sense if all of a sudden his memory gets back to him
2. The one who gives Bohman's new memory obviously knows PM's secret identity and the lost incident. However, pretty much everyone working for Revolver's dad still stays loyal with Revolver.
3. What harm can be done to PM by leaking this news? PM is still "alive" in real life. The only downside we could see is to severe the relationship between PM and AI

Conclusion: The person behind the whole thing maybe the real Yusaku. Or the one behind is actually an evil Ignis who is playing mind trick XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-24, 20:56   Link #1129
rladls2121

Bowman, then what are you doing to Jin?
Bowman, your hatred towards Hanoi Knights?
I don't get this.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-27, 17:08   Link #1130
Blueknight78

hmm this serie changed the "air time???" because it used to come much more early and now is taking a lot of hour to come.

or it's the subs which are taking much more time to come???
Old 2018-06-27, 17:16   Link #1131
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

No the episode is not airing until next week.
Old 2018-06-27, 17:47   Link #1132
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
No the episode is not airing until next week.
hmmm thanks, i was asking that because last week the subs also come a lot later then i was start to thinking which maybe they changed the air time, anyway thanks.
Old 2018-07-02, 05:27   Link #1133
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So I've been looking up some stuff and it appears Cyberse Clock Dragon is coming. No official version of Soulburner's or Blue Girl's fusion though, but it appears Fusion of Fire is a more specific version of Super Polymerization that can only be used to summon Salamangreat fusion monsters, which I assume has at least one specific material that's unlikely to be on your opponent's field.

Spoiler for Cyberse Clock Dragon:
Old 2018-07-04, 11:50   Link #1134
Blueknight78

ok, the fight was ok, that part no complain, now i'm waiting for bohman come and claim which he is the true "blue angek/girl" which his soul was removed from his body and now he want his "body back" and will beat blue angel to be beat again and keep being the "team rocket" of the serie.

It's really start to become hard to take bohman as a real danger as he keep being just the "loser with fake memories".

and finally they are finally "coming back" the worst yu-gi-oh villian team ever is coming back, the "annoying knights" are coming back, after how terrible they where in the beginner my expectations here are top bottom over them.

Another thing to point, man normally i never hated "pets" but AI ignis is the worst pet/partner ever i saw, this guy is so annoying and so forced comic, he of all peoples having doubts about playmaker after all he did for him, even if playmaker was harsh on him many times he aways protected him and almost never doubt of him, seeying ignis acting like a "shit" and talking about "betray playmaker on his face even for a "joke" make him very very bad, if i was playmaker i could be already thinking about the "pros and con about having AI with me if the "summon data storm cheat is so really important to the point to keep enduring this almost useless and annoying partner.

I really never had any problem with others "pets"/partners but really AI ignis is no doubt for me a horrible partner/pet.

I'm start to wish if soulburn and playmaker could "trade partners" since looks like playmaker get the "end of stick" with his crap partner while soulburn get a real usefull partner.
Old 2018-07-04, 13:37   Link #1135
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Well....now we know that PM and Revolver were friends as kids. Who'd thought?

With Hanoi Knights returning, we could get a final answer as to what else they did to those kids.
Old 2018-07-04, 14:39   Link #1136
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
ok, the fight was ok, that part no complain, now i'm waiting for bohman come and claim which he is the true "blue angek/girl" which his soul was removed from his body and now he want his "body back" and will beat blue angel to be beat again and keep being the "team rocket" of the serie.

It's really start to become hard to take bohman as a real danger as he keep being just the "loser with fake memories".

and finally they are finally "coming back" the worst yu-gi-oh villian team ever is coming back, the "annoying knights" are coming back, after how terrible they where in the beginner my expectations here are top bottom over them.

Another thing to point, man normally i never hated "pets" but AI ignis is the worst pet/partner ever i saw, this guy is so annoying and so forced comic, he of all peoples having doubts about playmaker after all he did for him, even if playmaker was harsh on him many times he aways protected him and almost never doubt of him, seeying ignis acting like a "shit" and talking about "betray playmaker on his face even for a "joke" make him very very bad, if i was playmaker i could be already thinking about the "pros and con about having AI with me if the "summon data storm cheat is so really important to the point to keep enduring this almost useless and annoying partner.

I really never had any problem with others "pets"/partners but really AI ignis is no doubt for me a horrible partner/pet.

I'm start to wish if soulburn and playmaker could "trade partners" since looks like playmaker get the "end of stick" with his crap partner while soulburn get a real usefull partner.
Ai definitely sucks i agree. As for revolver's return yeah that ain't doing much for me. More curious about the dude speaking about Bohman

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 14:55   Link #1137
Crossheart

I can see this:

Hanoi: "We are finally back!!! time to destroy the cyverse!!!"
-arrives to the cyverse to found that is already destroyed-
Hanoi: "Wait... WHAT?, this isn't supposed to happen... excuse us, we have an identity crisis right now..."
Crossheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 16:52   Link #1138
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I don't see a problem with the Hanoi coming back. We knew they would. Plus I like it when there are more than just two factions at odds. Between Playmaker, SOL/Zaizen/Bounty Hunters/et al, the Hanoi, and whoever these mysterious enemies are, this battle royale has a lot of things going for it.

Can't say I'm charmed by the fact that Bohman used a skill during a Master Duel though.
Old 2018-07-08, 17:49   Link #1139
Bgunit

Say I have a theory for bohman: he's not just the backup yusaku but for all 6 children because why would kogami just do one. Also that could also explain hoe he took Jin's conscience and the reason for his attribute switch deck because the 6 ignis where born from the 6 children and represent a different element.
Bgunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-08, 21:07   Link #1140
justavisitor

I am surprised by the mental toughness of playmaker. Nothing shakes him. Another victim of the lost incident? Stay cool. Revolver was the one who encouraged him back then? Stay cool.
You may not be real after all? Still stay cool!

Imagine if it was yuya from arc-v

That's because playmaker knows first and foremost, the winner has the say, a rule that is so true in yu gi oh but no good character wants to admit it until our beloved playmaker XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
card game, yu-gi-oh! series