Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-12-05, 16:25   Link #861
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
And V6 translation is done. Whee

Go go new maids. Welcome to hell...! Nope, it's actually pretty much heaven.
Zenjirou is an angel in comparasion other nobles so yeah that will be a far easier job that with other lord.
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-05, 18:52   Link #862
AB079
Banned

Quote:
And V6 translation is done. Whee

Go go new maids. Welcome to hell...! Nope, it's actually pretty much heaven.
Thanks for the heads up! I really need to read V6, I stopped after v5 just because I wanted the whole volume translated.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-05, 19:33   Link #863
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Thanks for the heads up! I really need to read V6, I stopped after v5 just because I wanted the whole volume translated.
Literally me as well
Old 2017-12-06, 12:01   Link #864
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
Literally me as well
Well, see you next year christmas then
Old 2017-12-07, 12:32   Link #865
AB079
Banned

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/407429074X Volume 10 coming our on december 28.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-07, 16:38   Link #866
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/407429074X Volume 10 coming our on december 28.
Spoiler:
Spoiler for -:

Waku waku~
Now I can finally complete my next batch order~
Old 2017-12-29, 07:25   Link #867
watisit

Looks like the Freya ship has set sail with Zenjirou on it.

Spoiler:

Don't ask me for details, I just read the last few lines of Vol 10 to see what happens.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-28, 11:27   Link #868
kari-no-sugata II

v7 translations progressing on with much gratitude... though so far the story is rather muted. I wonder if there's going to be a diplomatic incident (that foreign young knight seems a bit hot-headed / tactless) or some external event or what...
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-28, 12:15   Link #869
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
v7 translations progressing on with much gratitude... though so far the story is rather muted. I wonder if there's going to be a diplomatic incident (that foreign young knight seems a bit hot-headed / tactless) or some external event or what...
Count with that, plus seems the host are pushing for something with Zenjirou and things will get messy i the future.
Old 2018-03-17, 20:56   Link #870
darkone45

Quick question but what are the chances this will get an anime ? so far I'm reading the manga and I'm pretty proud of the MC not only dose his wife have a baby but his sticking with his guns and not having any more women around him, its a very different then most Harem ( I think ?) that I read.
darkone45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 21:38   Link #871
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkone45 View Post
Quick question but what are the chances this will get an anime ? so far I'm reading the manga and I'm pretty proud of the MC not only dose his wife have a baby but his sticking with his guns and not having any more women around him, its a very different then most Harem ( I think ?) that I read.
Already have a manga and the manga is a hit, maybe could happen, nobody knews

About the last sentence..keep reading but yeah this history is like the anti harem i dreamed to happen.
Old 2018-03-18, 07:56   Link #872
kari-no-sugata II

Looking at the sales figures, they're certainly "good enough" to get an anime but I wouldn't say that they're good enough to necessarily expect such a thing. Putting it another way, there's series that have anime adaptations with worse sales but also series with significantly better sales that don't have anime adaptations.

It would be interesting to see an anime version and how well it would be received since there's not really anything else like this out there.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-19, 07:59   Link #873
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Seven Seas recently licensed the manga adaption, so I say it's gaining enough popularity for sure.
The sales for the novels are just average at best, though.
On the other hand, the story certainly stands out from all the other generic harem isekais.
It's hard to say what will happen. Maybe an english license for the novel comes first?

For myself, I can't say that I would want an anime of it. I'm pretty sure I would drop the project with an anime, like with Shinmai. So at least let it have a novel license first as an excuse.
Old 2018-03-19, 08:28   Link #874
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROzess View Post
Seven Seas recently licensed the manga adaption, so I say it's gaining enough popularity for sure.
The sales for the novels are just average at best, though.
On the other hand, the story certainly stands out from all the other generic harem isekais.
It's hard to say what will happen. Maybe an english license for the novel comes first?

For myself, I can't say that I would want an anime of it. I'm pretty sure I would drop the project with an anime, like with Shinmai. So at least let it have a novel license first as an excuse.
why? Why you Will Dropbox this amazing story and your translation is increíble why?
Old 2018-03-20, 10:22   Link #875
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
why? Why you Will Dropbox this amazing story and your translation is increíble why?
Because people like you have forgotten what fan translation actually is/was about.
Old 2018-03-20, 10:28   Link #876
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Because people like you have forgotten what fan translation actually is/was about.
Is to get the novels and enjoy it, you forgot when haruhi anime got released, like 10 different translator in english and spanish tackle on those novels(before got licensed worldwide), if the anime make haruhi popular, the novels make her an icon, you can ask otaku and they readed the novels, few people could knew(me included) have not been the work of fan translation.

666 SATAN AND FMA Were populars thanks to those, the point is enjoy it, if got licensed, nice you would now rest and wait the official release(and i compared it,xd) but why dropped it just because an anime?

Did you translated Shinmai?
Old 2018-03-20, 19:57   Link #877
KnightShade

Quote:
Please no ranting. Let's not get into another one of your "LN moral high-ground" speeches, which will inevitably derail the thread.

@nivek don't bother pushing it, in his own words having an anime would be an excuse to drop it. this is most likely under the assumption that it will either A. get a license or B. woke the DMCA hounds to his blog.
Old 2018-08-09, 12:49   Link #878
BobJosh

I was so happy when I read the manga, finally an isekai with proper romance and no harem. Then I read spoilers, and the wife actually wants the guy to be with other girls.... INSTANT DROPPED. Really big dissapointment,
BobJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-09, 13:11   Link #879
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJosh View Post
I was so happy when I read the manga, finally an isekai with proper romance and no harem. Then I read spoilers, and the wife actually wants the guy to be with other girls.... INSTANT DROPPED. Really big dissapointment,
I was so happy when I read the thread revived, finally a reply. Then I read the comment, and the guy is just another shallow harem hater... INSTANT IGNORE. Really big dissapointment.
Old 2018-08-09, 13:14   Link #880
Jord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJosh View Post
Seems like someone is not going to school to learn about history. This is some terrible bait.
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, politics, riajuu, romance, transported