AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-10-14, 22:10   Link #6321
Lucidrago

No. I believe he'll marry them all.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-14, 22:17   Link #6322
Tyrant Ruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler.R View Post
I don't think Issei will end up with any goddess in his harem.

However does anybody believe that there will be members of his harem that he is not married to?
from the way I see it personally his marrying every on his harem
Tyrant Ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-14, 22:29   Link #6323
Lucidrago

Well if he wasn't going to marry a girl in his harem, then they would just be a member of the harem in the typical sense. What that basically means is that they are just there for Issei's sexual enjoyment, no romantic feelings involved. Basically just long-term sexual partners for Issei.

But knowing the series that won't happen.
Old 2018-10-14, 22:32   Link #6324
sbh1fr

Yes. He'll marry all. Though most wont be in his peerage.
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 00:20   Link #6325
Tyler.R

So no one thinks that there will be females that want to be in his harem but not marry him?
Tyler.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 02:21   Link #6326
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler.R View Post
So no one thinks that there will be females that want to be in his harem but not marry him?
Pretty sure there will be, I can't see Issei marrying everyone, only one's that he has an emotional bond with and ones he plans on having children with will be the ones he marries

I don't think the current fiances will easily allow just anyone to marry Issei, being his concubine ok, but wife status is a different leauge
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 02:31   Link #6327
Tyler.R

Oh wow someone actually agreed that it might be possible lol I would like to point out that the biggest candidate for this would be roygun.
Old 2018-10-15, 02:41   Link #6328
TommyG

At the same time his grandfather told him to propose/ accept the proposal of any cute girl so I think if some one was going to be his concubine he'd ask them to marry him.
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 11:37   Link #6329
Tyler.R

You make a good point @TommyG I could make the argument that no kid as ever done everything they are told but let's be honest that is one thing Issei would want to do lol
Old 2018-10-15, 13:36   Link #6330
Collbrande-Ex

From what we have seen from Issei's personality he isn't the type to go with the concubine route. Plus the man has skills for making all the ladies love him don't deny him one of his only redeeming traits when it comes to women.

also what TommyG said. I think Issei would be a good pupil and listen to his master in perversion.
Collbrande-Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 13:42   Link #6331
thefreakmike

Issei sure wouldn’t disobey grandpa Juuzou and let him down
Old 2018-10-15, 19:00   Link #6332
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
I somehow doubt that the evil god from ExE' s little sister will join the harem. But I suppose it's no more out there then some of the beliefs like (side note all the following are not ones I hope for or ever want to see) Raynare back from the dead, Nyx being redeemed, a clone of Grayfia or Grayfia herself or Lilith.
I think that Hit clon has more chances to be CANON in DBLL than one Grayfia clon(too good to be real). But I decided leave DBLL after Broly movie, I will never confirm that.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 19:06   Link #6333
TommyG

I think it was Lucidrago who initially put forward the Idea of Bina Lessthan being a clone of Grayfia, I was using that as an example of the crazy theories people have come up with concerning Issei's harem
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 19:07   Link #6334
AzazelDxD

Something like that Black Goku was Goten(The Goten of Future Trunks future) or that Daishinkan is evil(I liked this rumour)..

Fans who wanted Hit in the ring after see Jiren defeating him.

But DxD confirmed that she is not a clon.. Unless the real Grayfia was kidnapped for Hades forces and we have a clon giving information about the 3 factions to Hades and about Issei.
Old 2018-10-15, 19:59   Link #6335
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
Something like that Black Goku was Goten(The Goten of Future Trunks future) or that Daishinkan is evil(I liked this rumour)..

Fans who wanted Hit in the ring after see Jiren defeating him.

But DxD confirmed that she is not a clon.. Unless the real Grayfia was kidnapped for Hades forces and we have a clon giving information about the 3 factions to Hades and about Issei.
and then hades does NTR sirzchez in revenge for the threat that occurred in volume 12 ... we can all play the same game
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 20:15   Link #6336
AzazelDxD

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
and then hades does NTR sirzchez in revenge for the threat that occurred in volume 12 ... we can all play the same game
I would accept one Grayfia clon in the harem.

Two Grayfia are too much for sirzchez..
Old 2018-10-16, 13:34   Link #6337
godz

Quote:
A special characteristic of the Nekomata was that they could reproduce with other supernatural races, but if it was a human, then the child born from them would still be a Nekomata. If they mated with races other than humans, then the child born from them would have the characteristics of that race. That was why Kuroka pushed herself onto me and Vali, she hoped to obtain the strong genes of a dragon. The surface of the mirror was almost like the screen of a television, it was rather grainy and difficult to see the person on the other side. It was completely different to when I saw jii-chan just a moment ago.
then the daughters of kuroka and koneko of the future are not nekomatas, but dragons with genes of the two dragon gods (issei)?
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-16, 15:05   Link #6338
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Does anyone think that if Ingvild becomes Maou Leviathan and Issei doesn't become a Maou, that their situation will be the same as Issa Shuzen & Akasha Bloodriver from Rosario + Vampire? A powerful woman who has a major title being a mistress to another powerful being who isn't a member of said group? For Akasha Bloodriver, it's the Demon Lords and for Ingvild's it's the Maou's.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-16, 20:54   Link #6339
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
Does anyone think that if Ingvild becomes Maou Leviathan and Issei doesn't become a Maou, that their situation will be the same as Issa Shuzen & Akasha Bloodriver from Rosario + Vampire? A powerful woman who has a major title being a mistress to another powerful being who isn't a member of said group? For Akasha Bloodriver, it's the Demon Lords and for Ingvild's it's the Maou's.
Issei either becoming a Maou or having a title above Maou is confirmed in EX, no way someone who in less than 30 years that can casually one shot god class opponents (and use their severed arm as a toothpick) not have a very high title
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-16, 23:42   Link #6340
Lucidrago

But Maou is a position, not only a title. You can have a title without holding an important position.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem