Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-11-02, 17:58   Link #81
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Woi sub, you're being fake news
Just out of curiosity, would a more correct translation be: "I reached out to Hitomi because I thought we were similar but we actually aren't"

As for the Episode, glad to see Hitomi have the courage to cook some Blue Meth and supply it to her love interest. She's improving more and more. Walter would be proud.

Last edited by Haak; 2018-11-02 at 18:09.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-02, 19:34   Link #82
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Kohaku is helping not only Hitomi but Asagi too. She really is what the show needed so that the plot would be able to move forward. She's the same age as those two but she feels so much more mature than them. Yes, she makes mistakes, but I think that has more to do with her being carefree than immature.

Looks like there's drama incoming according to the preview. I have a bad feeling about it.
Old 2018-11-02, 19:38   Link #83
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Just out of curiosity, would a more correct translation be: "I reached out to Hitomi because I thought we were similar but we actually aren't"

As for the Episode, glad to see Hitomi have the courage to cook some Blue Meth and supply it to her love interest. She's improving more and more. Walter would be proud.
Yup~

As for the episode, just waiting the NTR by Buchou~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-03, 04:59   Link #84
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Kohaku is helping not only Hitomi but Asagi too. She really is what the show needed so that the plot would be able to move forward. She's the same age as those two but she feels so much more mature than them. Yes, she makes mistakes, but I think that has more to do with her being carefree than immature.
Yeah Kohaku was great this episode. I honestly didn't think she added much substance to the group last episode but this episode really solidified her as an important catalyst and a lot more mature than I originally thought.

Quote:
Yup
You know your weaboo power is at max level when you can understand the anime better than the subber. XP
Old 2018-11-04, 11:38   Link #85
somajo
aonomajo

It pleases me to see how Hitomi and Aoi supporting each other. Even though it was Kohaku who encoraged Hitomi to make star-send herself the impulse to help him belonged to Hitomi. I never disliked her but Hitomi's effort made her look the cutest to me comparing to the previous episodes. I'm looking forward to see what becomes to Aoi's drawings after using her star-send and how their relationship will develope.

It also was nice to see other characters development, to know more about them and to get more insight of other's love lines.

I like how characters in this show positively influense each other.

I wonder may it be that one of the reasons Kohaku tries so hard in magic (even though apparently she did it before as well) is to become able to send Hitomi to the past in future.

Last edited by somajo; 2018-11-04 at 11:59.
somajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-06, 01:00   Link #86
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by somajo View Post
I wonder may it be that one of the reasons Kohaku tries so hard in magic (even though apparently she did it before as well) is to become able to send Hitomi to the past in future.
Y'know, I wondered for a second if that glasses guy at the book store might actually be Hitomi's grandfather and Kohaku's constant trips to the book store to learn more about (presumably) time travel magic led to their relationship and a stable time loop of sorts .
Old 2018-11-06, 04:31   Link #87
Rnzlr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Y'know, I wondered for a second if that glasses guy at the book store might actually be Hitomi's grandfather
I think so too
Rnzlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-06, 13:22   Link #88
4th Dimension

The one reading something about time travel? I thought he or the book might be relevant later, given the prominent title.

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-09, 18:06   Link #89
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Drama wasn't as bad as I thought, and was quickly resolved. Kohaku was awesome once again.

That Golden Fish is so special it solved Hitomi's problem apparently, although I'm not sure that's permanent. Quite a few magical scenes visually in this ep.
Old 2018-11-09, 19:22   Link #90
4th Dimension

Given that she is doing things subconsciously, I'm wondering if maybe she grayed out her own vision so far or something.

Meanwhile the fish seems to like be the symbol of sempai's artistic drive. It dies as he plans to stop drawing and is resurrected when he decides to continue. IMO it's probably not the fish itself but this is how Hitomi is presenting things to herself.

Ooooor there is a magical talent and drive granting drawn fish, the ARTFISH going about.

Old 2018-11-09, 20:27   Link #91
Frontier

Man, everybody looked great in those Victorian-era outfits. Especially the girls .

Asagi's trying to be more assertive with Sho and making him see her as less of a child, although he still seems pretty focused on Hitomi .

Looks like next weeks episode will be Kurumi-focused judging by the preview. I fee l like she has the makings of a good paparazzi in her future with how she treats her photos .
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Dimension View Post
Given that she is doing things subconsciously, I'm wondering if maybe she grayed out her own vision so far or something.
I think it is probably a mental/emotional thing connected to that brief flash of someone leaving (her mom?) that I think Hitomi had in the first episode.

I was wondering if it might be something similar for Yuito and his artists' block since Sho mentioned Yuito's dad praising his art and we know he's not in the picture anymore.
Old 2018-11-09, 22:55   Link #92
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I'm convinced more than ever now that Hitomi sent herself back in time. Her unconscious casting being touched upon in two separate episodes now, and in both times it was of use to her, HAS got to mean something.

And to be honest? All the art symbolism is totally lost on me. I'm more familiar with literary symbolism, but seeing the visual side of things is totally fascinating even if I don't understand it.

If anything though, I'm glad that Shou/Asagi isn't put in the back burner. I'm still a bit miffed that a show ignored Pin/Hina, but maybe it's Kurumi/Kouhai is the one that's going to get the short end of the stick this time around. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-10, 06:48   Link #93
wuhugm
Confused Shark

This fish business reminds me of Angel's Egg
Old 2018-11-10, 09:57   Link #94
4th Dimension

I found it weird in that image how brighter/overexposed they are compared to the background.

Old 2018-11-12, 20:04   Link #95
Top Sergeant

She was soaking wet and she didn't care because her colors came back! That was excellent.

I was thinking that the great golden fish was a symbol of her joy, or perhaps of a fulfilled life, and who would not want to pursue that?
Old 2018-11-16, 15:33   Link #96
zeross87

so the colors didn't stay as i thought. i'm glad she told them at last.
i liked how kohaku said she done the sand memory magic because it's the begining of time magic. she is prepping to send hitomi back in time in the future.
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-16, 19:42   Link #97
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Episode was mostly focused on Kurumi, and it improved my impression of her. I liked that Hitomi was able to help her by borrowing a page from Kohaku's book. I knew Kohaku would have a very positive influence on her.
Old 2018-11-17, 00:31   Link #98
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Kurumi's story is boring as hell
Old 2018-11-18, 05:27   Link #99
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Kurumi's story is boring as hell
I wish I could think of a better way to put it but in all honesty that's how I felt as well.

I think I'm going to drop this series. It's the same calculated decision I had to make with Tada Doesn't Fall In Love. This is show that is wasting a lot of time on a group dynamic that is way too cheesy and saccharine. I've gotten pretty tired of the whole "seishun feeling" shtick that I don't want to risk wasting anymore time despite the potential I know it has.
Old 2018-11-18, 07:43   Link #100
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^This is still way batter than Tada

Tada was a complete osoma

Not only the main pairing is boring, Tada the MC was so dull, and the main heroine is worst girl

Here at least Hitomi is clearly best girl