AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-10-04, 19:59   Link #21
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Somehow I feel dumb for just thinking about how I wished they'd built a space elevator or something. But seriously, that's another point: launching a rocket into space, especially one designed to hold people, is a risky and expensive task. I can't guess how crazy expensive even the most basic fish would have to be to actually make a profit from this. And if they could afford to build something as giant and crazy as a collection of water dwarf planets and stock them with fish somehow, I'm sure they'd be able to build an elevator, which would cut the cost of transporting people and goods into orbit by a huge margin. I thought this for a while, then I read this thread and felt like an idiot to be worried about that.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-20, 07:31   Link #22
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 2 and 3:

Slightly better episodes than episode 1. Although Haru still annoys me a bit. I guess the gods just help whoever they like to help, being unpredictable makes them interesting. American girl also has a nice personality. Why a "spy"?

From 4/10, this anime is now 5/10 for me. Hoping it can still improve..
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-20, 08:26   Link #23
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Didn't really expect this. An American girl easily pulls off what the Japanese girls struggled to do and even the best-trained Japanese men were barely able to pull off. I get the feeling someone over there likes us.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-28, 02:23   Link #24
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 4:

The addition of Ruby made things better. And don't force a person to eat food that they don't like to eat. Well, I like japanese foods.. Pork Tonkatsu, Katsudon, Miso Soup, and I regularly eat takoyaki as a snack (lucky that there's a girl who's a good cook opened a store near where I live).... but there are some japanese foods I can't eat.. like RAW fish. Getting angry just because someone won't eat raw fish only makes ya look like a moron Namino.

Liking the 007 and Looney Tunes reference. They tried to make this episode as american as possible.

A beach episode and we're just on episode 4.

Score is now 6/10

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2018-10-28 at 02:39.
Old 2018-11-06, 05:57   Link #25
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 5:

At last, an episode where Namino isn't acting like a prick - that role in this episode goes to the 1950 's mentality guy. xD

Pretty good ep.. and Ruby is funny as usual.
Old 2018-11-16, 10:01   Link #26
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 7:

Best episode so far. Almost lost their lives, but they defeat a REALLY large monster the first time they went.

Did Ame-No-Hiwashi come because Haru showed courage, or because she was given free massage tickets? xD

score for this anime now 7/10
Old 2018-11-23, 10:51   Link #27
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 8:

Hmm, princess Namino is cute! And she also disgraced Haru on TV with that "Haru is still useless" remark.

Misapyon need to do free massage for Ame-No-Hiwashi. This answers it, she came to help only because of the massage tickets.
Old 2018-11-30, 06:14   Link #28
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 9:

surprised to see an emotional episode. Ruby looked really happy getting back her treasure. Which makes me think, if that wallet is so important.. she should not be carrying it around, just use another wallet and leave the one her mom gave her at home. I can relate to this episode a little, as there's an old comb given to me by my mom, the comb despite being very old is useful for combing wigs... so my cosplay friends borrow it often.. I get panic attacks when they sometimes lose the comb and we have to go through all their bags looking for it -- in the end I just bought another comb, and just leave at home the comb from my mom.

That wolf fish is a jump scare. Damn cliffhanger!!
Old 2018-12-07, 14:51   Link #29
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 10:

Surprised at the reveals, so that's how Kagitani got the scar. Also that scumbag in the government should be fed to the Wolf Fish.

Maiko should not blame Maki, she did not know anything that her dad has done at that time.

Looking forward to next week.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2018-12-08 at 05:46.
Old 2018-12-14, 07:54   Link #30
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 11:

Surprisingly decent episode. Brave act by the guys to go to a dangerous tank, and also brave act by the girls to go and try to rescue the guys stuck in the dangerous tank. Took them all night to think and plan, I hope those people stuck in the tank are still alive when they get there.

If only they started the anime with decent writing like this, the show would probably have turned out rather good.
Old 2018-12-19, 22:11   Link #31
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well they proved themselves that they can fish in space and all it took is to do something that the men couldnt do just dont know why girls cant do it with machine is doing most of the work and the deities is protecting the craft

6/10 So many things unresolved
Old 2018-12-20, 14:03   Link #32
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 12:

Damn, did not expect the Skull Marlin to be that HUGE, because in the OP the tuna was larger than it. Haru and Namino being chased by it all through out the tank had me on edge.

Misapyon true form? At least they survived.

7/10 if only they did more fishing instead of fooling around.
Old 2018-12-20, 18:48   Link #33
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Oops, posted this in the wrong topic

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-22, 06:02   Link #34
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Forgot to say...

The Skullhead looks badass like a sea monster, and the chase reminded me of an old Jurassic park arcade game where a T-Rex relentlessly chase the player. They don't have to defeat the marlin, just escape from it... although by luck it's so angry at them it chased them outta the tank. Big catch, the head should be preserved as a trophy.

I have a feeling everyone would have died if Haru was not there to act as bait.

Tags
magic x science, super robot