AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-26, 08:44   Link #1421
~Daisuki~
☆☆☆&#97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae
nnl haven't upload their translation on wind, yet....
end of the month tho ^_^ just hope parcel force dont hold my copy forever -_-
Old 2006-07-27, 12:10   Link #1422
radister
Back and Alive! i think!?

oh yeah, i forgot about wind
(some many other things i my mind it just sliped right by)
i really should order a copy of the game, but i think i'll wait till the patch is out first. i don't want to buy the game then right after they say they changed there mind again.
Old 2006-07-27, 13:34   Link #1423
-Nyu-
Yozora

I need my whole money for the drivers license, and next month I need it for a new e-guitar plus some computer upgrades, so I'll be able to order the game in 2 months or so^^
Well, I have enough games to play^^
Old 2006-07-27, 15:32   Link #1424
Zelos_Zalis
Only 70% Neutral

While I never believe in having enough games to play I do understand needing money for other things, with one less roomate I'm going to have to catch up bills before I can think of getting more games hopefully I can soon, I am comming so close to completing some of my collections.
Old 2006-07-28, 05:23   Link #1425
Sundae
Nightmare 'rings

well, I still can't made up my mind whether I'll buy Disgaea 2 + Valkyrie Profile Silmeria or Wind
considering I'll have 2 games instead of one, I'm sure I'll pick the first choice... but....
anyone knows whether Wind will worth replacing those two game ? (and also considering the time factor, because Wind is available now, which Disgaea in late August and Silmeria in September)
Old 2006-07-28, 06:39   Link #1426
-Nyu-
Yozora

Plus there'll be also the translation patch for Wind soon.
I'd pick Wind.
Old 2006-07-28, 07:29   Link #1427
Zelos_Zalis
Only 70% Neutral

Quote:
well, I still can't made up my mind whether I'll buy Disgaea 2 + Valkyrie Profile Silmeria or Wind
considering I'll have 2 games instead of one, I'm sure I'll pick the first choice... but....
anyone knows whether Wind will worth replacing those two game ? (and also considering the time factor, because Wind is available now, which Disgaea in late August and Silmeria in September)
Thats really your decision, but if you are looking to play something sooner wind is out like you said while you are in wait for the other two. I know I'd personaly go with the console games in the end because thats just how I am. (750+ game spanning atari 2600 on and growing....) but that isn't everyone
Old 2006-07-28, 08:16   Link #1428
~Daisuki~
☆☆☆&#97

my wind copy came today :P and id pick wind as the patch is out the end of this month lol
Old 2006-07-28, 11:46   Link #1429
susanoo
Simca's Stalker

Send a message via MSN to susanoo
Quote:

I'll definitely pick silmeria & disgaea2.
I dun really into disgaea2 but silmeria is worth waiting. Plus I heard tales of abyss english is going to be released between august/september? Anyone know this? fill me up pls.
Old 2006-07-28, 22:33   Link #1430
EdenB
Overlord

Slightly OT, but does anyone know if the rerelease of Wind will work with the patch? Meaning
Spoiler for Non-Work Safe Link!:
Wind -a breath of heart- Re: gratitude.

The page for the Wind translation project seems to of been down for quite a while, so I can't check there to see if it says.

Slightly more on topic, still looking forward to the Shuffle patch. Mostly to find out Primula's story since it seemed not touched on much compared to the others.

Last edited by EdenB; 2006-07-29 at 14:30.
Old 2006-07-29, 00:24   Link #1431
Sundae
Nightmare 'rings

I thought the patch is EXACTLY for that version wind ? the re:gratitude one (a.k.a DVD version) ?
I don't think shuffle patch will be out this year... well, maybe just me...

about VP:Silmeria+Disgaea2 vs Wind, arigatou minna-san, but something just came up in the real world which will make me busy until late August, so I'll choose the console one ^^
Old 2006-07-29, 02:33   Link #1432
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
I thought the patch is EXACTLY for that version wind ? the re:gratitude one (a.k.a DVD version) ?
Off-topic of course, but yes, that's absolutely right. That is the version of Wind to get if you want to use the patch.
Old 2006-07-29, 03:34   Link #1433
-Nyu-
Yozora

Jep. Re gratitude is just a reprint. The first version was CD. Now it's DVD.
I don't know about any major changes. I checked the website but couldn't find any information. Hmm, but it seems the OPs are different.
Old 2006-07-29, 17:05   Link #1434
radister

i know people are saying wind translation comes out at the end of the month, but where did you find this information? i been reading what i can find and the best i could find said 3 weeks from near the end of june. so where did you find the end of july stuff?
Old 2006-07-29, 17:37   Link #1435
-Nyu-
Yozora

Site of subbers: http://nnl1.com/

Information source for visual-novel translations: http://www.shii.org/translate/
Old 2006-07-29, 17:48   Link #1436
~Daisuki~
☆☆☆&#97

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nyu-
Site of subbers: http://nnl1.com/

Information source for visual-novel translations: http://www.shii.org/translate/
Quote:
Originally Posted by www.nnl1.com
The reports are in for the Wind patch, and the legit players found approximately 350 errors. We'll have the public build out before the month is up!
lol its not exactly the last place ud expect it 2 be is it :P

Last edited by ~Daisuki~; 2006-07-29 at 17:59.
Old 2006-07-30, 03:13   Link #1437
-Nyu-
Yozora

Yeah,
Well, if he asked for it
Old 2006-07-30, 03:31   Link #1438
radister

oh yeah,
don't know how i missed that.
thanks
Old 2006-07-30, 19:17   Link #1439
Chiisa
Love target... LOCK ON!

I know I'm such a pain to ask this but would someone be able to give me the links for the Shuffle translation patches that are available?
Pretty please? :3
Old 2006-07-30, 19:27   Link #1440
EdenB
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisa
I know I'm such a pain to ask this but would someone be able to give me the links for the Shuffle translation patches that are available?
Pretty please? :3
Alpha patch with the first two days is here.

Warning: Patch may make addict you to Shuffle the Game and die slowly when learning it suddenly stops being English.

On a side-note, being the 31st of the month the Wind translation should be out fairly soon hopefully. They said it'd be out before the month is up, but I wonder if that'll be the errors fixed version since they mentioned 350 errors were found or just the previous version.
Closed Thread