AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-02-15, 03:32   Link #6241
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infinite Dream View Post
Zeno hands down. Dude will just erase him unless he finds him interesting and fun lol. Better yet Shiva or Zeno?
How strong is shiva in DXD?

As far as zeno goes he erases universes instantly and is feared even by beerus who can destroy planets with his fingers
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-15, 04:13   Link #6242
The Infinite Dream

I thought about that after i made the post realistically Zeno could probably beat everyone.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-15, 06:29   Link #6243
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Vali in DXDL vs Grand Zeno (from DBsuper) who would win
The best vali attack seen so far could destroy a country ... In what part of your reasoning do you see it comparable to the destruction of a universe?
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-15, 11:58   Link #6244
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Vali in DXDL vs Grand Zeno (from DBsuper) who would win
Didn't we agree on not pitting characters in DxD against characters in other series?

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2019-02-15 at 13:57.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-15, 12:51   Link #6245
Parry999

What would anyone in DxD due against a low casual multiversal?
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-15, 19:17   Link #6246
kiiro94

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
The best vali attack seen so far could destroy a country ... In what part of your reasoning do you see it comparable to the destruction of a universe?
And Goku vs Broly barely made the landscape of an island change with their attacks and they already had power to destroy planets.

Goku in SSJ 3 also could destroy planets casually but I dont remember him having a fight where he destroyed at least an island, country or whatever.

So Vali destroying a country does not show all his power he could gather. DxD has already the power of a celestial dragon and they are said to destroy the planet with brute force multiple times if they wanted.

Satan Class are said to be able to destroy japan with a sprinkle of their power, in fact, Ishibumi said in a afterword that if he kept making the novel from volume 18 I believe, the characters will already be rivaling Dragon Ball Universe.
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-15, 19:29   Link #6247
fan

@kiiro94 not volume 18 . volume 13

What you will have to pay attention to are the Hindu mythology which hasn’t appeared in the series yet. Well, those who know about their mythology know it, but the Hindu Gods all have cheat-like abilities. If I make them appear in DxD, it will turn out like the battle in Dragon Ball
fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-15, 21:02   Link #6248
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiiro94 View Post
And Goku vs Broly barely made the landscape of an island change with their attacks and they already had power to destroy planets.

Goku in SSJ 3 also could destroy planets casually but I dont remember him having a fight where he destroyed at least an island, country or whatever.

So Vali destroying a country does not show all his power he could gather. DxD has already the power of a celestial dragon and they are said to destroy the planet with brute force multiple times if they wanted.

Satan Class are said to be able to destroy japan with a sprinkle of their power, in fact, Ishibumi said in a afterword that if he kept making the novel from volume 18 I believe, the characters will already be rivaling Dragon Ball Universe.
In dragon ball we have test with facts and not words with freezer that destroy a planet easily in its weakest form ... Everything you have named the dragon ball characters is infinitely superior to that freezer.
In Dragon Ball happens the same as in marvel / dc comics, beings who play with the universe when they fight on earth do not destroy beyond a city.

Now with dxd, it was said that a clash between trixeha between great red would lead to the destruction of the world (planet) or a clash between shiva and trixeha would also lead to the destruction of the world (planet), beings that are far superior to vali dxd L They are named as danger to the planet and freezer in its weakest form is easily able to do the same damage.

" What you will have to pay attention to are the Hindu mythology which hasn’t appeared in the series yet. Well, those who know about their mythology know it, but the Hindu Gods all have cheat-like abilities. If I make them appear in DxD, it will turn out like the battle in Dragon Ball, so I controlled myself"

I hope you understand what the part in black means, because I will not be bothered by a speaker of a different language like me explaining what a word should mean in their mother tongue.

Last edited by godz; 2019-02-15 at 21:15.
Old 2019-02-15, 21:17   Link #6249
fan

@godz trixeha clash with great red destroying the world meant everything in existence would be destroyed not a planet . great red lives in the dimensional gap . and shiva is a universe destroyer
Old 2019-02-15, 21:17   Link #6250
kiiro94

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
In dragon ball we have test with facts and not words with freezer that destroy a planet easily in its weakest form ... Everything you have named the dragon ball characters is infinitely superior to that freezer.
In Dragon Ball happens the same as in marvel / dc comics, beings who play with the universe when they fight on earth do not destroy beyond a city.

Now with dxd, it was said that a clash between trixeha between great red would lead to the destruction of the world (planet) or a clash between shiva and trixeha would also lead to the destruction of the world (planet), beings that are far superior to vali dxd L They are named as danger to the planet and freezer in its weakest form is easily able to do the same damage.
Facts and not words? Yeah, who cares. It doesnt matter if there is no feats, after all there is no dragon balls to make wishes and make the world ok again.

Sairaorg Longinus is said to split the earth with a single punch. That is hype of their power, like it or not. That is what they will be able to do at full power if they wanted.

Has Goku blasted a planet when he ssj3? Not that I remember. A fight between beings like Great Red and Ophis not only will affect the world, but even the dimensions which is something beyond DBZ.

Power scaling, Sirzechs has been calculated to be Multi Galaxy while a normal satan might be multi countries.

I mean, in volume 7 Issei destroyed completely a Mountain, and he was just a High Class devil ! And he did it casually !!

An Ultimate Class devil is like 10 times stronger than that and a Maou is like 10 times stronger than an Ultimate Class. And someone as Indra is 4 times that power !

We dont need feats when we have the hype, if you need them to PS then it is your problem, not the novel.

That is the reason that many fights are done in barriers.
Old 2019-02-15, 21:18   Link #6251
kiiro94

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan View Post
@godz trixeha clash with great red destroying the world meant everything in existence would be destroyed not a planet . great red lives in the dimensional gap . and shiva is a universe destroyer
Yes, Shiva is universe destroyer in other stories, but given the gap of power between him and other character, he can be PS to that level in here.
Old 2019-02-15, 21:20   Link #6252
kiiro94

Quote:
@kiiro94 not volume 18 . volume 13

What you will have to pay attention to are the Hindu mythology which hasn’t appeared in the series yet. Well, those who know about their mythology know it, but the Hindu Gods all have cheat-like abilities. If I make them appear in DxD, it will turn out like the battle in Dragon Ball
And that was from volume 13 lol, we are like 13 volumes from that now. DxD characters are underestimated. Not even the full power of gods were shown their.
Old 2019-02-15, 21:27   Link #6253
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiiro94 View Post
Facts and not words? Yeah, who cares. It doesnt matter if there is no feats, after all there is no dragon balls to make wishes and make the world ok again.

Sairaorg Longinus is said to split the earth with a single punch. That is hype of their power, like it or not. That is what they will be able to do at full power if they wanted.

Has Goku blasted a planet when he ssj3? Not that I remember. A fight between beings like Great Red and Ophis not only will affect the world, but even the dimensions which is something beyond DBZ.

Power scaling, Sirzechs has been calculated to be Multi Galaxy while a normal satan might be multi countries.

I mean, in volume 7 Issei destroyed completely a Mountain, and he was just a High Class devil ! And he did it casually !!

An Ultimate Class devil is like 10 times stronger than that and a Maou is like 10 times stronger than an Ultimate Class. And someone as Indra is 4 times that power !

We dont need feats when we have the hype, if you need them to PS then it is your problem, not the novel.

That is the reason that many fights are done in barriers.
in what moment shiva of dxd has been said destroyer of universes? the shiva of our mythology if it is but also is our biblical god and which has the three O, the dxd instead died.

then according to your logic freezer in the first form who destroyed a planet (which also proved in the new movie) is easily superior to goku ssj3? Did you fall out of bed when boy?

there is no narrative that demonstrates what you say, but there is one that says that the clash between trixeha and great red would lead to the destruction of the human world ... which obviously is the earth.

brings facts and not fantasies without fundamentals of the power of your characters, for example look at this.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sirzechs_Lucifer

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Issei_Hyoudou
Old 2019-02-15, 21:38   Link #6254
fan

@godz you do know that those vsbattles are fake right and dxd was not talking about the earth great red isn't even near the earth great red lives in the dimensional gap . great red and 666 clash destroys dimensions not just planets
Old 2019-02-15, 21:44   Link #6255
godz

Quote:
@godz you do know that those vsbattles are fake right
They have more fundamentals than you have said ... Forgetting that the mythology in dxd is weaker than ours and therefore comparing them is stupid.
Old 2019-02-15, 21:52   Link #6256
fan

@godz really ishi is talking about the original myth look

What you will have to pay attention to are the Hindu mythology which hasn’t appeared in the series yet. Well, those who know about their mythology know it, but the Hindu Gods all have cheat-like abilities
those vsbattle have no mean they are fake
Old 2019-02-15, 21:59   Link #6257
godz

Quote:
@godz really ishi is talking about the original myth look

What you will have to pay attention to are the Hindu mythology which hasn’t appeared in the series yet. Well, those who know about their mythology know it, but the Hindu Gods all have cheat-like abilities
those vsbattle have no mean they are fake
" What you will have to pay attention to are the Hindu mythology which hasn’t appeared in the series yet. Well, those who know about their mythology know it, but the Hindu Gods all have cheat-like abilities. If I make them appear in DxD, it will turn out like the battle in Dragon Ball, so I controlled myself"volumen 13

in dxd mythologies are nerfed, in real mythologies God is stronger than great red and trixeha, what happens in dxd? for God is weaker than those two.
in real mythology, zeus is stronger than typhon and hades, what happens in dxd? Hades and Typhon are superior.

and I could continue, but I think you understand my point and if not, then vs battle has more weight than everything you've said...since they are based on logic, not on empty words of fans.
Old 2019-02-15, 22:15   Link #6258
fan

@godz one you are still wrong because you don't get it ishi didn't nerf the myths dxd is his version of them they don't have to be the same

The malevolent god Malvezoa's fighting strength far exceeds that of Ophis (complete form) as well as Great Red.
Due to him being invulnerable and having transcended death (him being able to manipulate reincarnation techniques as well as the concept of existence itself, being able to interfere with himself from parallel worlds, manipulate time etc., he is thus able to preserve "himself" as much as he likes),

those vsbattles are still fake made by people who don't know anything
Old 2019-02-15, 22:19   Link #6259
godz

Quote:
@godz one you are still wrong because you don't get it ishi didn't nerf the myths dxd is his version of them they don't have to be the same

The malevolent god Malvezoa's fighting strength far exceeds that of Ophis (complete form) as well as Great Red.
Due to him being invulnerable and having transcended death (him being able to manipulate reincarnation techniques as well as the concept of existence itself, being able to interfere with himself from parallel worlds, manipulate time etc., he is thus able to preserve "himself" as much as he likes),

those vsbattles are still fake made by people who don't know anything
What does Melvazoa have to do with this conversation? He is an original character of dxd that we still do not know his weaknesses or appearance.

As I said vs battle on your dxd page it has more logic than what they have said, since they have proofs and not verbiage (they even name what was said by ddraig in shin)
Old 2019-02-15, 22:27   Link #6260
fan

@godz they are still fake their facts are like the facts in death battles screwattack made up and what they do no one believes them