AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-02-21, 14:20   Link #141
WingedAccelerator

Looks like Episode 8 has the title of Chapter 14, while the content shown in the preview are solely from Chapter 21. This leans towards the first option in my previous comment, so there is the unfortunate possibility that Yotsuba doesn't get an episode, and they simply adapt Chapter 21-23 next week, with some dialogue from Chapter 14.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-21, 19:19   Link #142
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I wasn't expecting Nino of all people to save the day. I guess she realized Futaro isn't so bad and they could be assigned a worse tutor if he were to be fired.

I was amazed by the way Futaro dodged the whole sleeping with Miku issue. It seems too good to be true, so I expect it will come to bite him in the ass later on. He could tell Miku and Itsuki apart from the colors of their pajamas (meaning he isn't actually colorblind!)... it worked with the hair color too. It really was a mistake to give them all different hair colors.
Old 2019-02-21, 22:22   Link #143
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Miku's impersonation is impeccable
She should be the actress one
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-21, 22:43   Link #144
Ichinotachi

Is pretty clear that Itsuki is developing feelings for Fuutarou, not at the level of Miku of course. Finally Nino stopped being a cunt and did something good even when she did it for her sisters.

Fuutarou is a lucky guy, waking up with this view in the morning.
Spoiler for scene:
Ichinotachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-22, 00:52   Link #145
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Is everyone in this world colourblind? Or have I gone insane and these girls actually all share the same hair colour? At this point I'm not even sure anymore . They do look good with distinct hair colours. I get in part why that direction was taken. But it really makes all the disguise segments fall flat since...it's obvious who is who.

Regardless that was a cute episode. Of course they can't just drag their grades from the abyss that quickly. But they did make progress and at least passed one subject each. Good on Nino to stop being evil and helping out. Besides even if Fuutarou left their father would keep throwing tutors at them in waves. Might as well stick with someone she can somewhat tolerate and someone that clearly some of her sisters do like having around.

I salute Fuutarou's good guy levels for using the power of lies to positive effect. Telling Miku what really happened might make her die from embarrassment. Better to just hold onto those memories . And he did work things out with Itsuki.

Does feel as if they cleared their first big hurdle and finally are moving in the same direction. Of course more troubles will come, since we're in a harem series. But for now things feel positive.
Old 2019-02-22, 07:05   Link #146
Ultragunner

^ from what I have heard, the different colours are there only for the viewers. In the series, all 5 sisters supposedly have the same hair colour

and Miku still best gurl, but I start to feel bad for Ichika. The curse of HanaKana is real
Old 2019-02-22, 07:37   Link #147
jwai

Even after reading the manga well beforehand, I'm still confused by the marks the sisters required to pass as indicated by their scores. Is it the case that they merely needed a certain combined total for all subjects?
jwai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-22, 08:24   Link #148
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwai View Post
Even after reading the manga well beforehand, I'm still confused by the marks the sisters required to pass as indicated by their scores. Is it the case that they merely needed a certain combined total for all subjects?
What you said would make more sense but my understanding is that they needed to get a score higher than 30 on each subject to pass. So they all failed and Nino told a complete lie to their father. It seems like it didn't matter much since it's just midterms.

Even if you combined their scores, I don't think they would have passed anyway. I didn't really pay attention to which one had the best overall score, and what it was.
Old 2019-02-22, 08:26   Link #149
Tenzen12

It wasn't lie just sopisthry. (Each) quint were supposed pass in all subjects. Which was requirement. Nino said "they all (as group) passed in every subject" instead.

Also Miku had best score by landslide.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2019-02-22 at 08:51.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-22, 10:02   Link #150
WingedAccelerator

Anime Miku looked happy, when she thought Fuutarou and her slept together. Manga Miku's expression just conveyed embarrassment. At least I don't think that's supposed to be a happy expression.

Sad Miku also looked too normal. Even the voice acting was quite ordinary, although they reduced the amount of lines only to "What do you mean, you won't be coming anymore?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I was amazed by the way Futaro dodged the whole sleeping with Miku issue. It seems too good to be true, so I expect it will come to bite him in the ass later on. He could tell Miku and Itsuki apart from the colors of their pajamas...
In the manga, he rushed from Miku's room, and Itsuki was in front of the door as well, but he didn't have time to think, and simply guessed she was Itsuki, while sweating bullets. The pajama logic was only used with Miku, while the anime went with the same reason for another correct guess. Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.
Old 2019-02-22, 10:06   Link #151
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Wait, Miku's left hand is a prosthetic? She lost her hand in one scene, but she has it in other scenes.
They didn't cover her disability in her episode, so I'm surprised at this subtle detail.
Poor Miku.

Everyone's Yotsuba impression was pretty funny, especially Miku's. The drastic contrast in voice and pitch is hilarious and endearing. I don't know what I was expecting from the midterm grades, but dang. they were pretty low. Of course, Miku scored the highest out of the 5. She definitely took her studies seriously, especially with social studies. good job, girl~!

The biggest surprise for me was Nino sticking up for Uesagi and saving him from termination.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-22, 11:37   Link #152
4th Dimension

Well of course she took Soc. Studies seriously. History IS one of the social studies So she pretty much had that on a lockdown as long as sengoku was the toppic of enough questions
Though she seems to have branched into other stuff.

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-22, 15:00   Link #153
Hakai

The "Ohayou Gozaimasu" from the sisters was cute as hell but the one from Futaro killed me
Old 2019-02-22, 16:44   Link #154
MgMaster

Alright,we're getting somewhere with Itsuki now that she's showing off a somewhat more reasonable & thoughtful side(granted, she's already pretty thoughtful),a solid competitor now for Miku perhaps.

Nino's progress is still minimal but in her case, I guess not being bitchy alone is a step-up and actually helping out with dad is like a big surprise birthday present.
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-23, 16:18   Link #155
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Is everyone in this world colourblind? Or have I gone insane and these girls actually all share the same hair colour? At this point I'm not even sure anymore . They do look good with distinct hair colours. I get in part why that direction was taken. But it really makes all the disguise segments fall flat since...it's obvious who is who.
I'm more concerned about how that teacher doesn't seem to notice how her hair length keeps on changing. Dude must have short term memory.
Old 2019-02-23, 16:25   Link #156
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I'm more concerned about how that teacher doesn't seem to notice how her hair length keeps on changing. Dude must have short term memory.
I was almost confident that Futaro would be able to get past him with how the teacher kept falling for it. At that point I wans't sure about his ability to differentiate genders at all.
Old 2019-02-27, 04:31   Link #157
WingedAccelerator

https://twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/...37705841430528
Based on the preview pics for the next episode, they are not gonna skip the rest of Chapter 13, and Chapter 14 is clearly present as well, while we knew Chapter 21 was coming. So I guess it was just a simple rearrangement in the end, nothing big of a change is going to be made.

This means that they have 11 chapters left to adapt after Episode 8 in the remaining 4 episodes. If they continue with 3 chapters per episode, they will end up with Chapter 33 instead of 32. So I wonder if they will speed up the rest to reach 35, or one of the remaining episodes only going to cover 2 chapters, and if that option, then which one?
Old 2019-02-28, 18:02   Link #158
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a fun episode, mostly focused on Yotsuba. She's such an honest and nice girl. Doubt that her confession was a lie, it was told way too well.

Ichika is still trying to help Miku from the shadows. Why did Nino not send her address to him like her sisters and had to write it down instead? It was odd. Nino didn't react to Futaro's old picture (other than finding him hot, apparently she's a cougar in the making since he was like 12 in this picture) so I guess we can cross her off the list. They treated the reveal the girl from his childhood is one of the five like a big deal, but I'm pretty sure everyone had already figured it out. Him seeing their childhood pic would have made for a better ending to this ep. I bet it will take him ages to find out.
Old 2019-02-28, 19:40   Link #159
Hakai

Yotsuba is too bright! That evil laughter
Old 2019-02-28, 22:02   Link #160
grecefar

I wonder how could nino believe that a 16 years old male student have a photo of a MALE relative in his book just like that.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote