AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-07-31, 16:12   Link #4901
NezoR

NezoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 16:53   Link #4902
hina ichigo

shinku

my friend loves shinku but i dont now why
hina ichigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 17:44   Link #4903
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
^Everyone loves Shinku, they just won't admit it... Personally I like all the dolls, that's why this anime/manga stands out for me.

btw, we're closing in on post #5000 rather quickly!
Old 2006-07-31, 18:02   Link #4904
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

Talking about of moments sads, you dont believe that the "death" of Souseiseki was forzate?

I know, was a moment dramatic but, ¿why Souseiseki was the dead and not Suiseiseki? i think that the correct must be that Suiseiseki be dead and then we can know more about of the character of Sou

i wanna mean that in the first season Souseiseki show in the Episode 8 and we never know much about her; and in RM Träumend she has little participation, she only got protagonist when declarate the "war" to her sisters.

Come on, we know exagerate much about of Sui but of Sou almost nothing and the worst, she is dead T_T

I hope that you opine about this.

BTW, tomorrow start "AWFUL/AWESOME AUGUST" the month of Kirakishou ^^
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 18:13   Link #4905
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Souseiseki died because she was ready to fight. Suiseiseki, on the other hand, had no intention of fighting. Sou was so caught up in the moment, so determined to become Alice, that she even threatened her sister, although it was only to distract her.

Maybe if Sou-chan had been less gung-ho and more patient, she would have survived longer. But then Suiseiseki never would have grown at all as a character. A lot of her development in Träumend focuses on Souseiseki. It's unfortunate that the writers decided to kill her off without letting us get to know her better, but that's just another reason to want a season 3.
Old 2006-07-31, 18:16   Link #4906
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN
Talking about of moments sads, you dont believe that the "death" of Souseiseki was forzate?

I know, was a moment dramatic but, ¿why Souseiseki was the dead and not Suiseiseki? i think that the correct must be that Suiseiseki be dead and then we can know more about of the character of Sou

i wanna mean that in the first season Souseiseki show in the Episode 8 and we never know much about her; and in RM Träumend she has little participation, she only got protagonist when declarate the "war" to her sisters.

Come on, we know exagerate much about of Sui but of Sou almost nothing and the worst, she is dead T_T

i think it was right that sou died and not sui...i think its cuse sou had already showed us wht her personality is and even if she was allowed to live longer...nothing much more special can come out of her...but sui on the other hand has plenty to give still so therefore didnt get the boot

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 18:23   Link #4907
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Merines
Maybe if Sou-chan had been less gung-ho and more patient, she would have survived longer.
If it was Guild Wars I can imagine the RM Guild all screaming "Sou stop rushing!!!"
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 18:29   Link #4908
Hunter Nin.

Damn MMOs... I just got a vision of Sou running towards Suigin Tou screaming Leeroy Jenkins at the top of her lungs. After replacing her shears with a giant chicken leg of course.
Hunter Nin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 18:39   Link #4909
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

^Dude, you're making your vision spread! Some doujin artist needs to get a strip of that going... Lol. btw, welcome Hunter Nin. and hina ichigo!
Old 2006-07-31, 19:51   Link #4910
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

Did you know that was the more sad of the dead of Sou?

That she died like an "enemy" of her sisters, she died in enmity with the others, that is very sad ¿you never thinked that?
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 20:30   Link #4911
NezoR

NezoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 23:20   Link #4912
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
My postman was very nice to me today...

Spoiler:

i've also got 2 posters on the way...
Damn, you're lucky. The second volume of the manga doesn't come out in the US until next month.

Quote:
Perhaps by eliminating a source of real evil, Kira, and being able to tolerate each other, can a Rozen Maiden take that one step closer to becoming Alice. As for Rozen, I'm sure he lamented the loss of Hina and Souseiseki, while at the same time knowing they could be rejuvenated somehow. The dude's a genius. IMO he pretty much discovered Rosa Mystica and created living dolls, n-Fields, the access to dreams... plus he's immortal or something, since the dolls were constructed sometime in the mid- or late 19th century. Laplace's Demon is probably just a balancing force.
First: the real evil is the bastard bunny.

Second: Maybe Rozen is "God", the bastard bunny is "Satan", and Kira is simply a poor girl caught in the grips of the damn bunny (who I might add seems to enter and exit the n-field through a door that looks like a certain female sexual organ).

Evidence that the bunny is evil...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
There is a possibility that Kirakishou will hold Megu's life in her grasp and threatening Suigintou to kill Shinku or else Megu dies and then we will have a Shinku vs. Suigintou fight again.
There's the possibility that once Shinku learns why Gin wants to kill her, that Shinku and Gin will join forces to defeat Kira. Once Kira is dead, Shinku and Gin will part ways with the understanding that they will always hate each other but won't try to kill the other because of the risks. If Gin is killed by Shinku Megu will have nobody to love her, and that is something Gin will not risk her life for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NezoR
Beautiful image of Desu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN

Remember Suiseiseki is the definition of love. Souseiseki on the other hand is the defintion of blind loyalty.

Evidence is below...

Drool..........

All I can say to Awful/Awsome August is "Oh God Nooooo!" What kind of WTF pics will be posted.
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 23:24   Link #4913
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

Quote:
There is a possibility that Kirakishou will hold Megu's life in her grasp and threatening Suigintou to kill Shinku or else Megu dies and then we will have a Shinku vs. Suigintou fight again.
That is getting SO old.

I highly doubt Kira would be good, did you see what she did to Hina in the manga? Very cool but really messed up at the same time.

I can't wait for Awful/Awsome August, I'll share all of the Kira pics I have that I've been saving trying to make the biggest Kira collection, though thats not going very well.

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Shadow Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 02:09   Link #4914
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
Quote:
Do you think Saori Goto (Barasuishou's seiyuu) will do Kirakishou's voice or will another person play her part?
In my opinion, no. I think there will be other person to do the job.
Dark Steno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 02:21   Link #4915
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_pack

I would pay ALOT for those two. Epecially the Hina one. That one is precious. Seriously seriously precious. Are they for sale by any chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMiko
Kanaria's death was very sad to me. I dunno why, It's not like I'm a real big fan of her but It just made me sad. All of them did. Hina's in the manga wasn't very saddening. Her's in the anime however is very sad. I didn't think Souseiseki's was sad because I really disliked her in that episode. Suigintou's was sad but I thought Barasuishou was sadder and kinda dumb, it seemed like a stupid way to kill off a character to pretty much say 'if there is another season or something she won't be in it'...so yeah.
I think Kanaria's death was sad because she was so scared to face up to Bara and yet she did, even doing the unthinkable (stealing the RM) that would really piss Bara off, just to protect Suiseiseki. Because, in the earlier episodes she was never ever much of a threat to the dolls anyway. All talk. I didnt feel sad for Souseiseki when she died, I felt sad for Suiseiseki when Sou died. And I was pissed at Gin.

Quote:
Souseiseki died needlessly, even if Gin was doing it for Megu's sake and not totally for the Alice Game. The way she was beaten, and Sui's breakdown... It killed me inside.
I totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz
Anyone agree with me that if season 3 does come out, Kirakishou is going to die a sad/emotional death (perhaps more than Gin or Bara in previous seasons)?
Very hard to say for me, I really do not know at this point. At least if I knew a little more about her (history, medium, emotions(?), etc etc) I would be able to predict the way it would go, but I dont know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Nin.
In fact the reason I liked this series so much was because of Suigin Tou and how she was broken and trying to become perfect in the first season. I loved her and Megu in the second season aswell and I wish they could've gone into them in more detail...
Yep, that kinda saved Suigintou in my estimation; her junk-complex; while not entirely redeeming her for killing Sou and being so vicious, at least she had an understandable reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Nin.
I was quite annoyed with Sousei Seki aswell for her selfless (or selfish depending on how you look at it) devotion to Rozen's dream of Alice but I guess that is part of her nature.
Pretty true.. two sides of the coin; selfless from Rozen's camp; selfish from Suiseiseki's camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gains
I've never felt so sad towards a villain until RM. That was the one moment that brought me close to tears (never cried while watching any anime at all though), the clothes burning revealing her incomplete body, her lamentation towards father not completing her, and her tears...

I miss Gin-sama's moe laughter~~~
In retrospect it is quite sad, because it was like an injustice to Gin to be unfairly incomplete, tho to be entirely honest I did not feel sad at all when I watched it. Moe~!?? I hardly think so..

I understand what you are trying to say RM-FAN, and it is true that Sou didnt get much development time but in all honesty I think that the conflict did develop her for us sufficiently. We saw that she was the cool, principled doll. We saw that she loved father very much, and that she was a honourable, loyal doll.. remember that she didnt exactly want to do it; but she had to choose between two evils.. seeing "Rozen" (she did not know it was Enju) cry, or seeing Sui cry. Obviously, she chose to side with her creator and who can blame her? Blame Bara and Enju and Laplace.

In addition, I would rather see more of Suiseiseki than Souseiseki. if you ask me, RM-FAN, I think that Sui's character is more fun and dynamic than Sou's. You dont see Sou giving Hina hell do you? Or lovingly kick Jun do you?

Speaking of WTF, we're missing some Flo-goodness...

@the.Merines: Well, you dont exactly have to rip it up...
@grey: good idea, I'll go to the pub, get drunk and then stand on the bar and scream DESU OWNS YOU desu~~!
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 05:53   Link #4916
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steno
In my opinion, no. I think there will be other person to do the job.
As long as it is not KK and BB's seiyu
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 06:29   Link #4917
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Speaking of WTF, we're missing some Flo-goodness...
I thought you would all be glad cos I'm not posting wtfs.

Me currently think what to do for chapter 3 part 2. So not much wtf posting for me.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-08-01 at 11:05.
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 08:30   Link #4918
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
I thought you would all be glad cos I'm not posting wtfs.

Me currently think what to do for chapter 3 part 2. So not much wtf posting for me.

I am sad Gin-sama got fooled so badly. This proves that the -seki twins can never be trusted.

I am thinking Kirakishou's VA will be someone who sounds very very, annoyingly cute. Now added with her act of atrocities, this will really bring out her creepiness factor.

Imagine a doll who speaks like a cute little girl, and kills without hesitation, in the bloodiest manner.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-08-01 at 11:05.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 09:18   Link #4919
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NezoR

Here are the other Rozen Bikers :

Missing Shinku, Bara/Kira and Hina

A beautiful grown up Shinku with her dog, Kun-Kun
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 09:35   Link #4920
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Ah... I would have expected something a little more powerful than a CBR1100XX for Gin-sama... Well, in that case, Kira would probably ride a GSXR1300 Hayabusa, Barasuishou on a GSXR600 (with Hayabusa graphics- copycat!)...

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural