AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-03-20, 08:58   Link #18781
freedom891

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker213 View Post
Huh just saw that the Danmachi mobile game is gonna have a collab with Date A Live

Does it let you play any of the DAL Characters on a Danmachi Game?
freedom891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 09:24   Link #18782
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom891 View Post
Does it let you play any of the DAL Characters on a Danmachi Game?
Here’s the trailer that I saw
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2019-03-20, 09:25   Link #18783
Estzero1

Quote:
Huh just saw that the Danmachi mobile game is gonna have a collab with Date A Live
Really. Sounds interesting and seems profitable as well.

Edit: Just saw the trailer. WTF, Lili with this astral dress is just weird .

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 09:26   Link #18784
Soul less Hero

Oh god, why must it be only just Tohka and not all girls? Date a Live could have been one of the few good potential Harem Anime to end with Harem Ending. The feeling of Shido rejecting Yoshino was just plain *ouch* literally. I don't know how she would react.

Come on man! I really am close to giving up on hoping Male MC to accept all the girls' feeling other than the 'Main Heroine' or 'First Girl' just because of their major plot development which will guarantee them to win the Male MC's affection. Its just getting goddamn predictable/obvious to the point that we might as well pretend the other girls dont even exist.

What is the point of this series tbh if Shido just straight out reject all the girls and only accept Tohka. I know, i know, most if not all will just disagree with my point. But i just wish this series could have been different from most Harem Series where the Male MC can accept all the girls' series. It was enjoyable to watch how all the girls struggled beginning and only started to change and fall in love with Shido.

And now, this BS stuff about Shido just only love Tohka and reject Yoshino which might as well be mean he reject the others as well. Yoshino fought so hard and won which is a huge surprise, only to end up getting reject. Oh god, I really felt bad for her and others as well. It makes this series becomes pointless in my own view.

You all can feel free to argue back my points and i will just read and see how you all feel about it as well. I am really feeling disappointed for once in my life for an Anime/Light Novel series. Date a Live is one my most favorite series and one of the few favorite Harem series. I really just feel damn sad and angry right now. *sigh*
Soul less Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 09:31   Link #18785
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul less Hero View Post
....... I really just feel damn sad and angry right now. *sigh*
Relax, it isn't over yet. But you are right. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth too, and tbh it scares me a bit what might could happen.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 09:39   Link #18786
Soul less Hero

Tbh, i already been feeling paranoid and close to giving the IDGAF attitude anymore towards for every Romance series and shows. Its like theresult is very obvious. Male MC will always declare they love the Main Heroine/First Girl just because they got very special treatment/plot development which no other Girls can ever match even if they try their very best to the max.

Volume 21 is the last remaining hope. If the result remains the same where Shido just literally declare he only love Tohka (which i felt he will anyway), that does it. I will just tell everyone not to bother to even use 10% of their brain/thinking skills to figure out who the Male MC will end up with as the Male MC will always 100% ends up with the Main Heroine/First Girl without even trying.

Sorry if i reacting like that anyway. I rarely ever been so angry at anything and i am "amaze" that this series can actually makes me feel that way. Oh boy.
Old 2019-03-20, 09:46   Link #18787
Some random Otaku

Quote:
Oh god, why must it be only just Tohka and not all girls? Date a Live could have been one of the few good potential Harem Anime to end with Harem Ending. The feeling of Shido rejecting Yoshino was just plain *ouch* literally. I don't know how she would react.

Come on man! I really am close to giving up on hoping Male MC to accept all the girls' feeling other than the 'Main Heroine' or 'First Girl' just because of their major plot development which will guarantee them to win the Male MC's affection. Its just getting goddamn predictable/obvious to the point that we might as well pretend the other girls dont even exist.

What is the point of this series tbh if Shido just straight out reject all the girls and only accept Tohka. I know, i know, most if not all will just disagree with my point. But i just wish this series could have been different from most Harem Series where the Male MC can accept all the girls' series. It was enjoyable to watch how all the girls struggled beginning and only started to change and fall in love with Shido.

And now, this BS stuff about Shido just only love Tohka and reject Yoshino which might as well be mean he reject the others as well. Yoshino fought so hard and won which is a huge surprise, only to end up getting reject. Oh god, I really felt bad for her and others as well. It makes this series becomes pointless in my own view.

You all can feel free to argue back my points and i will just read and see how you all feel about it as well. I am really feeling disappointed for once in my life for an Anime/Light Novel series. Date a Live is one my most favorite series and one of the few favorite Harem series. I really just feel damn sad and angry right now. *sigh*
Personally, I believe Yoshino's crush on Shirou was never really a big part of her character arc.

Instead, her journey resolved around her slowly getting out of her shell.
When we are first introduced to her, Yoshino is withdrawn to the point she made an imaginary friend to keep her company. However, throughout the series, she gradually begins to open up, with her starting to make some major strides when she befriends Natsumi and during her date with Shido in Vol 12.

So I think her being rejected by Shido is just another part of that journey and she will get much stronger from it.
Some random Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 09:52   Link #18788
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

FYI, he hasn't rejected Yoshino. Yoshino confesses, then Tohka does, and Shido answers Tohka because she's literally dying and then the novel ends. He hasn't answered Yoshino, yet.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 10:23   Link #18789
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Saw a new translated bit of Volume 20 crossposting now
Spoiler for Volume 20 excerpt:
Old 2019-03-20, 10:30   Link #18790
Soul less Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
FYI, he hasn't rejected Yoshino. Yoshino confesses, then Tohka does, and Shido answers Tohka because she's literally dying and then the novel ends. He hasn't answered Yoshino, yet.

If thats true, then i hope Shido will be able to give the answer that can be satisfying. I am aware for Tohka's case so definitely Shido would answer he loves her which is great. But its Yoshino and other girls that is now my real concern. Tohka's death is another issue which is just...i can't be able to express it anymore.

I will find this very hard if the other girls ended up just getting rejected after the struggle Shido went through to finally got all the girls to fall for him and kiss him. Some like Origami, Miku (Oh god, got reminded of Quintessential Quintuplets), Mukuro and Kurumi faced some tough/hell struggle in their past lives and only to be save by Shido and falls deeply for him. They are some of the few i would find it very unbearable to get rejected. So i still try to deeply hope Shido will be able to find the answer he needs if he really loves them all as a women equally with Tohka.

Kudos to Yoshino for winning the battle, and like i said, i hope Shido can be able to reciprocate her feelings once he can give a proper answer.

For Natsumi, i honestly don't know how she feel for Shido other than being Tsundere towards him lol. She is one very cute girl tbh.

For Kotori, I don't need to say much about her She loves her brother so much i also can't bear to watch her feeling sad if just because she is his sister and cannot be together. *They not blood related although, what am i saying?*

Its just one of the few series i am definitely fine with Harem Ending along with High School Dxd. So regardless of my point, I just deep down hope V21 will give the most satisfying ending (Harem Ending to be precise). But i am afraid i have to be prepare for the worst. I really cannot bear to watch all the girls to be extremely sad just cause the guy they all fall for just ended up reject them. Please Author, don't do this.
Old 2019-03-20, 10:58   Link #18791
Roberto1

Quote:

come on man, don't do that shit, don't post fake or incomplete spoilers, you scare the shit out of me, i was already losing my mind, i agree, harem ending it's the only acceptable ending, any other BS is completely unacceptable, i didn't spend 8 fucking years in this series to have a only Touka ending, i just can't accept Kurumi and the others eventually finding other man to be with, not after all shit they have been though together, it's insulting and unacceptable, i am going to lose my fucking mind.
Old 2019-03-20, 11:20   Link #18792
Soul less Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
come on man, don't do that shit, don't post fake or incomplete spoilers, you scare the shit out of me, i was already losing my mind, i agree, harem ending it's the only acceptable ending, any other BS is completely unacceptable, i didn't spend 8 fucking years in this series to have a only Touka ending, i just can't accept Kurumi and the others eventually finding other man to be with, not after all shit they have been though together, it's insulting and unacceptable, i am going to lose my fucking mind.
Exactly your point! I feel you, my apologies for this though because i just cant keep this feeling for even 1 day anymore. When i read some people mentioned that Yoshino got 'Rem treatment', oh god, my mind instant got f up. I really CANNOT and WON'T accept Yoshino, Kotori, Natsumi, Mukuro, Miku, Kurumi, Nia, Origami and Yamai Sisters eventually finding other man and love them. Its like what you said, that would make this series pointless if its just Tohka ending!

Trust me that Harem Ending will be the best and happiest ending ever for this series. I don't want another tragic sad ending just like Rinne. This will really f me up for like a long time even though its just a fantasy story.

My apologies if my post sounds very aggressive. I really don't like to sound so aggressive.

Last edited by Soul less Hero; 2019-03-20 at 11:21. Reason: Wrong vocabulary
Old 2019-03-20, 12:46   Link #18793
Ragna92

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Thats good to know. Still too early for us to speculate. Still a possibility for a harem end after Tohka is saved.
Old 2019-03-20, 12:57   Link #18794
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Crossposting recently translated part for Volume 20 from FB
Spoiler for Battle royale excerpt part 3:
Old 2019-03-20, 13:19   Link #18795
Vendinine

Alright. I wanted to collect opinions because I’ve seen many people complain about this. Why would it be awful if Tohka ended up with Shidō? Yes, it would be sad to see all the girls who have dedicated so much time to him end up heartbroken. But wouldn’t it be nice to have Shidō end up with someone? Someone who has been their and supported him when he was down. Love is what is important in the series, not conflict. Conflict solves nothing while love solves all. It’s a cliche but how the series works. Imagine if all the spirits could become human and move on with their lives. They all could use this human life Shidō has given them and make something of it. Not that they have to all leave Shidō, but all do their own thing as time progresses and they age. Tohka and Shidō can live out their lives as lovers and stay best of friends with everyone. I’m sure they all would understand that it was always meant to be Tohka that he chooses no matter how painful it is. Truthfully, I welcome an ending where Tohka is chosen. The harem ending is overdone. I want a twist and something to end on a sweet note for this series. Shidō can’t love them all forever equally. He has to get married, have children, and do more with his life with one lover by his side. That’s just my opinion. Please don’t get too upset with me!

Last edited by Vendinine; 2019-03-20 at 13:32. Reason: Misspells
Vendinine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 13:23   Link #18796
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendinine View Post
Alright. I wanted to collect opinions because I’ve seen many people complain about this. Why would it be awful if Tohka ended up with Shidō? Yes, it would be sad to see all the girls who have dedicated so much time to him end up heartbroken. But wouldn’t be nice to have Shidō end up with someone? Someone who has been their and supported him when he was down. Love is what is important in the series, not conflict. Conflict solves nothing while love solves all. It’s a cliche but how the series works. Imagine if all the spirits could become human and move on with their lives. They all could use this human life Shidō has given them and make something of it. Not that they have to all leave Shidō, but all do their own thing as time progresses and they age. Tohka and Shidō can live out their lives as lovers and stay best of friends with everyone. I’m sure they all would understand that it was always mean to be Tohka that he chooses no matter how painful it is. Truthfully, I welcome an ending where Tohka is chosen. The harem ending is overdone. I want a twist and something to end on a sweet note for this series. Shidō can’t love them all forever equally. He had to get married, have children, and do more with his life with one lover by his side. That’s just my opinion. Please don’t get too upset with me!
Seems like most people were hoping for a harem ending, or are upset at the series ending with him only falling for one girl. looks to be the crux of the problem
Old 2019-03-20, 13:42   Link #18797
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Next part of battle royale has been uploaded crossposting
Spoiler for Battle royale excerpt part 4:

Kinda of a anti-climax for Kurumi VS Yoshino, maybe we’ll get more information for that fight later
Old 2019-03-20, 14:17   Link #18798
Some random Otaku

Quote:
Next part of battle royale has been uploaded crossposting
Spoiler for Battle royale excerpt part 4:

Kinda of a anti-climax for Kurumi VS Yoshino, maybe we’ll get more information for that fight later
Is it ever explained just what exactly happened in the Yoshino-Kurumi fight?

Also, are there more details on the Origami-Kotori-Mukuro threeway bout?
Old 2019-03-20, 17:11   Link #18799
Mizo

ok so
Spoiler for vol 20 end:
Old 2019-03-20, 17:42   Link #18800
Some random Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
ok so
Spoiler for vol 20 end:
The prologue of vol 1 is called Chance meeting -Restart-
So I guess he went back to their first meeting.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy