Notices

Old 2019-03-27, 06:13   Link #441
Flare007

I see, thanks
Flare007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-27, 08:50   Link #442
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

I forgot the maid thay can even make Carla grow fear of her. What was her name again? The maid that disciplines her subordinates with whip?
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-27, 09:45   Link #443
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
I forgot the maid thay can even make Carla grow fear of her. What was her name again? The maid that disciplines her subordinates with whip?
Serina

As per the WN, she ends up marrying Poncho (the fat guy, who handles all the food and stuff) along with Komain.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-27, 13:40   Link #444
Ramero

Looks like Poncho got hard time... i feel sorry for Carla though to see her getting 'tortured' by Serina.
Old 2019-03-28, 01:00   Link #445
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Looks like Poncho got hard time... i feel sorry for Carla though to see her getting 'tortured' by Serina.
The guy is lucky to marry a beauty like Serina. She's not as hard towards Poncho. His food manage to tame the beast.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-28, 20:53   Link #446
Ultragunner

Serina is definitely an S, but she mostly enjoys “bullying” cute but strong-willed girl.

Poncho is meek, clumsy, but the best way to a maiden’s heart like Serina is via her stomach

I’m talking about food of course
Old 2019-03-28, 21:15   Link #447
Ramero

Poncho can conquer them with food but he can't do anything much if Serina and Komain are messing with each other. The only way to calm them is to give them food.
Old 2019-03-29, 03:06   Link #448
Huh...?

Quote:
Poncho can conquer them with food but he can't do anything much if Serina and Komain are messing with each other.
But the thing is both Serina and Komain don't mess with each other, because they both have the common goal of protecting Poncho, and his food.

Old 2019-03-30, 00:24   Link #449
Snowbold

Now we just have to wait for Hakuya and Jeanne to get together.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-30, 02:46   Link #450
Ultragunner

Yeah, but considering their positions, it would be very unlikely until the end of story , especially Jeanne since she's currently the first in line for the throne in the Empire.

Unless, Hakuya got poached from the Kingdom to the Empire, I'm pretty sure Maria would welcome him with open arm as her little brother-in-law
Old 2019-03-30, 03:31   Link #451
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Yeah, but considering their positions, it would be very unlikely until the end of story , especially Jeanne since she's currently the first in line for the throne in the Empire.

Unless, Hakuya got poached from the Kingdom to the Empire, I'm pretty sure Maria would welcome him with open arm as her little brother-in-law
My guess would be that, Lunaria might do something which could temporary cause the fall of the Empire; and Maria, Jeanne and their 3rd sister end up taking refuge in Freidonia.

Kazuya ends up saving the Empire, and combining it with Freidonia.

Old 2019-03-30, 04:16   Link #452
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
My guess would be that, Lunaria might do something which could temporary cause the fall of the Empire; and Maria, Jeanne and their 3rd sister end up taking refuge in Freidonia.

and become his next wife or..... maria's husbando ^^?
Old 2019-03-30, 17:47   Link #453
Stro

Well I think that Maria is very likely to become of the one of Souma wifes. I remember that Liscia said that she will allow other 7 girls to become Souma wifes since there is 8 days in a week in their world. So far, Souma have currently 5 wives:
1) Liscia
2) Aisha
3) Roroa
4) Juna
5) Naden

So there 3 more, so I think that Maria is probably the number 7 or 6 since before that happen they to merge the Grand Chaos Empire with Freidonia but that can happen since 40% of the Grand Chaos Empire population are of the Lunaria religion so is possible to make a Civil War.
I think apart that Maria the other 2 won't be human. And the last one will be a demoness to make peace with the demons.
Stro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-30, 22:48   Link #454
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:

Well Maria did entice Hakuya to come to the empire by offering Jeanne. Even saying she will abdicate as Queen and give the position to her Jeanne is Hakuya marries her but Hakuya refused and asked for Jeanne to come to Friedonia instead. Jeanne got embarassed by their talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stro View Post
Well I think that Maria is very likely to become of the one of Souma wifes. I remember that Liscia said that she will allow other 7 girls to become Souma wifes since there is 8 days in a week in their world. So far, Souma have currently 5 wives:
1) Liscia
2) Aisha
3) Roroa
4) Juna
5) Naden

So there 3 more, so I think that Maria is probably the number 7 or 6 since before that happen they to merge the Grand Chaos Empire with Freidonia but that can happen since 40% of the Grand Chaos Empire population are of the Lunaria religion so is possible to make a Civil War.
I think apart that Maria the other 2 won't be human. And the last one will be a demoness to make peace with the demons.
I too think something will happen in the Empire that would force them to seek help from Souma. Although it would be difficult to merge both Friedonia and the Gran Chaos Empire when the two are separated by three other territories. But then again both Friendonia and the Empire are getting friendly with the Republic of Turgis so the merging could be done if they include Turgis in it.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2019-04-24 at 07:24.
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 00:58   Link #455
Eclar
Avid reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post

I too think something will happen in the Empire that would force them to seek help from Souma. Although it would be difficult to merge both Friedonia and the Gran Chaos Empire when the two are separated by three other territories. But then again both Friendonia and the Empire are getting friendly with the Republic of Turgis so the merging could be done if they include Turgis in it.
Or maybe get the Mercenary State Zem. IIRC, up until now we didn't get any info about the country apart from the basic things on vol. 1 (being founded by mercenaries IIRC). I believe we have more information from the demons and their country than from the mercenaries.
Old 2019-04-24, 03:39   Link #456
Huh...?

"J-Novel" had started working on LN v09, and already released the "Prologue" and "Chapter 01" as free preview.

Old 2019-04-30, 18:42   Link #457
Ultragunner

After 9 volumes and Souma is still a "provisional" king.

Seriously, the author must be trolling or plotting something haha
Old 2019-05-01, 01:52   Link #458
Huh...?

Quote:
After 9 volumes and Souma is still a "provisional" king.

Seriously, the author must be trolling or plotting something haha
From the looks of it, i think the enthronement should occur around end of Volume 10 or Volume 11.

I think in the WN, there is supposed to be an arc revolving around "Nine Headed Dragon Archipelago Union" before the marriage and enthronement (there are rough artworks relating to the union on author's "pixiv" account).

By the way, we should be possibly getting confirmation on Volume 10 around this month (if we follow release pattern), with the cover art being revealed around first week of next month.

Old 2019-05-02, 16:55   Link #459
EvI

Er.... No.

The nine headed whatever long-ass name arc just finished in the raws, it's way after the coronation btw. And surprise surprise
Spoiler for spoiler:
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-02, 20:07   Link #460
Ramero

Manga has some differences. I thought Castor got irritated because of his people saw it on public during Souma's last warning and cause some riot. In the manga it's not telling that.

Tags
fantasy, harem, nation building, politics, true harem