Notices

Old 2019-03-31, 10:05   Link #421
sparhawk1610
Asura

https://imgur.com/a/QbPJBdo vol 13 illust
Old 2019-03-31, 10:25   Link #422
Fhenex
Anywhere Nowhere

wow, the picture of rio defeating hiroaki is truly like how it was described in WN, pointed in the neck from behind....

Last edited by Fhenex; 2019-03-31 at 10:47.
Fhenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 11:20   Link #423
Mirable
ミラベル

Spoiler for spoiler vol 13:
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 11:58   Link #424
ivaannom
性欲の権化

LMAO

Spoiler for vol 13:
Old 2019-03-31, 12:38   Link #425
Mirable
ミラベル

^
Spoiler for vol 13:
Old 2019-03-31, 13:06   Link #426
ivaannom
性欲の権化

^
For some reason I really think that Roana loves Hiroaki. Well I wouldn't be surprised if she was just acting... And to be honest, I don't really care what's going to happen with her. I don't hate her but she's just meh.

BTW I just finished Lizelotte's part and... ALL HAIL LIZELOTTE

She's just so damn cute. I want to give her chocolate and sweets
Old 2019-03-31, 13:54   Link #427
Denker

What happened with Liselotte?

And regarding Roana, in the wn
Spoiler for Roana about Hiroaki in WN:

WHAT THE HELL HOW DID NOBODY COMMENT ON AISIA ILLUSTRATION?????

Spoiler for Aisia:

Last edited by Denker; 2019-03-31 at 13:57. Reason: checked illustrations
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 14:29   Link #428
Roberto1

Damn, i am really worried about this vol events, flora and Cristina are in serious trouble, they might get raped or kill or both, on the other hand while i believe in Asia power, i believe Reis is going to do something extremely dirty to defeat her, i am sure he is not planning facing her fair and square.

so where the hell up Rio is? 4 of his girls are in danger while he loses his time with that garbage "hero"

hope one of you guys make a small summary when you got some free time, thanks for the spoilers.

Last edited by Roberto1; 2019-03-31 at 14:41.
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 17:32   Link #429
ivaannom
性欲の権化

So...

Spoiler for Reis vol 13:

Hmmm, I don't like what Kitayama did here. He skipped all the part of the Drama CD and he didn't even show how Latifa and Lizelotte met. For me that's not a problem because I already heard the Drama CD but for people who starts to read the novel, it was necessary skip Latifa and Lizelotte's first meeting?

I feel like a stupid for thinking that Hiroaki would mature a bit after all that happened. MAN, this guy is more stupid than what I thought

Last edited by ivaannom; 2019-03-31 at 17:59.
ivaannom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 19:50   Link #430
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Spoiler for Lizelotte v13:
Quote:
BTW I just finished Lizelotte's part and... ALL HAIL LIZELOTTE

She's just so damn cute. I want to give her chocolate and sweets
HHHNNNGGGGHHH. I'm super happy that Liselotte has been getting a bit more attention as of late. In the drama and now this. She also ended up being one of my top favorites. She kind of have almost everything except fighting capabilities (she seems to be more of a support).

I wonder if J-Novel will eventually release the content of the drama CD as a novel special. They have been releasing the SS so it's a possibility. But yeah, I'm surprised that Hiroaki didn't learn. I knew he was stupid but I still thought he's capable of learning.

ivaannom, also, were there any internal monologue from Rio when he was with Liselotte? I was curious because it's pretty clear that every time these two sat down, while Liselotte is continues to be won over by the chocolates, Rio seems to be very relaxed and happy.

EDIT: @Denker
HHHHNNNNNGGHH. OMG. SHE SMILED. <3 <3 <3

Also hoped Rio can helped Flora and Christina in time. Go go Rio! I'm also liking the part where Aria and Seria met again. Looks like Aria is teasing Seria there in that illustration

Last edited by Enternal; 2019-03-31 at 20:27.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 19:52   Link #431
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
So...

Spoiler for Reis vol 13:

Hmmm, I don't like what Kitayama did here. He skipped all the part of the Drama CD and he didn't even show how Latifa and Lizelotte met. For me that's not a problem because I already heard the Drama CD but for people who starts to read the novel, it was necessary skip Latifa and Lizelotte's first meeting?

I feel like a stupid for thinking that Hiroaki would mature a bit after all that happened. MAN, this guy is more stupid than what I thought
What about Christina and Alfred in that ilustration?why Hiroaki challenge Rio in ln? I already know in the wn but that maybe defferent
Old 2019-03-31, 20:03   Link #432
Enternal

That illustration with Christina and Flora meeting again and being happy is also cute~ So many cute illustrations this volume!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKazumi View Post
What about Christina and Alfred in that ilustration?why Hiroaki challenge Rio in ln? I already know in the wn but that maybe defferent
Touko (lol, joking), it seems to be implied that he's jealous that Liselotte is showing affections towards Rio (there are rumors going around Liselotte's feelings towards Rio). Therefore he wanted to humiliate Rio in a fight.

If I remembered correctly, his types are Flora and Liselotte. The fact that both of them are paying more attention towards Rio probably has him miffed.
Old 2019-03-31, 20:03   Link #433
Roberto1

CD drama is available on youtube with English subs

Any news spoilers? I am dying here to learn more
Old 2019-03-31, 20:06   Link #434
Enternal

Quote:
LMAO

Spoiler for vol 13:
That's his pickup line? The funny thing is that, Rio didn't really have to say anything and even Cossette was interested in him.
Old 2019-04-01, 00:47   Link #435
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
So...

Spoiler for Reis vol 13:

he? i though author is women.....
Old 2019-04-01, 02:03   Link #436
Mirable
ミラベル

Seirei Gensouki anime announcement~

Spoiler:
Old 2019-04-01, 02:33   Link #437
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Seirei Gensouki anime announcement~

Spoiler:
Ahhh....almost got me there...if you were to post it with aisia or rio image...would have felt for it...
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 02:50   Link #438
Enternal

Quote:
he? i though author is women.....
Probably just a mistake. Author is a she.
Old 2019-04-01, 04:39   Link #439
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
What happened with Liselotte?

And regarding Roana, in the wn
Spoiler for Roana about Hiroaki in WN:

WHAT THE HELL HOW DID NOBODY COMMENT ON AISIA ILLUSTRATION?????

Spoiler for Aisia:
About Roana, I don't remember her being like that in WN. Yes she knows that Hiroaki is a Womanizer but even being like that she loves him. Even when Cristina told her that she would lost her position as a noble if she becomes one of his woman's she accepted that like if she didn't care about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
Damn, i am really worried about this vol events, flora and Cristina are in serious trouble, they might get raped or kill or both, on the other hand while i believe in Asia power, i believe Reis is going to do something extremely dirty to defeat her, i am sure he is not planning facing her fair and square.

so where the hell up Rio is? 4 of his girls are in danger while he loses his time with that garbage "hero"

hope one of you guys make a small summary when you got some free time, thanks for the spoilers.
Spoiler for Rio:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
HHHNNNGGGGHHH. I'm super happy that Liselotte has been getting a bit more attention as of late. In the drama and now this. She also ended up being one of my top favorites. She kind of have almost everything except fighting capabilities (she seems to be more of a support).

I wonder if J-Novel will eventually release the content of the drama CD as a novel special. They have been releasing the SS so it's a possibility. But yeah, I'm surprised that Hiroaki didn't learn. I knew he was stupid but I still thought he's capable of learning.

ivaannom, also, were there any internal monologue from Rio when he was with Liselotte? I was curious because it's pretty clear that every time these two sat down, while Liselotte is continues to be won over by the chocolates, Rio seems to be very relaxed and happy.

EDIT: @Denker
HHHHNNNNNGGHH. OMG. SHE SMILED. <3 <3 <3

Also hoped Rio can helped Flora and Christina in time. Go go Rio! I'm also liking the part where Aria and Seria met again. Looks like Aria is teasing Seria there in that illustration
> They have been releasing the SS so it's a possibility.

Wait what?

> ivaannom, also, were there any internal monologue from Rio when he was with Liselotte?

The only monologue from Rio was when he went to her Room, he was wondering if it's okay to talk with a young noble like Lizelotte in her room with no one else there.

If you want details about what happened:

Spoiler for vol 13:

Quote:
> What about Christina and Alfred in that ilustration?

The same as the Web Novels. It's the part where Cristina talk with Alfred about why he did that, what ordered his father, etc.

> why Hiroaki challenge Rio in ln?

This is a bit different from the WN but also the same. The reason was because he was jealous and he wanted to make Rio look like a loser in front of everyone. Why? Well there are some reason.

1- Sara and Co. Ignored him
2- Lizelotte wanted to talk with Rio alone in her room
3- Flora was thinking all the time about Rio

All that made him think that Rio stands out too much, and bla bla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
Ahhh....almost got me there...if you were to post it with aisia or rio image...would have felt for it...
It's an Anime for Seirei Gensouki spin off the grand adventures of lord Hiroaki

-------

Random info about this vol.

Spoiler for vol 13:

Edit: I forgot this:

About Hiroaki, after what happened with Rio, etc Cristina lectured him and since then Hiroaki doesn't like Cristina and he even took distance from Flora. The only person who he only talks now is Roana.

Last edited by ivaannom; 2019-04-01 at 04:53.
ivaannom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 04:57   Link #440
n0m@n
C-Z

Just read the LN. Hiroaki didn't disappoint. It was really fun to read his scenes.
It makes you realise just how great the other two Heroes such as Rui and Satsuki are. The other hero who is more hated than Hiroaki from the reader is......yeah....

TBH I really dont mind seeing Hiroaki getting a harem made up of all these noble girls.
I mean at the end if he screws everything up such as getting himself killed or loses the power of hero or something along that line would become fatal for the nobles since their daughters hard work and sacrifices would be for nothing and they cant be used for political marriage ever again lol.
I really would love to see that happening.

I guess there's no news of anime adaptation offered to the author at this point if we believe the author's words since she said her next aim is to have the series sell 1 million copies and get an anime adaptation (unless she's trolling us and there's actually a talk about anime adaptation already).
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai