AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-03-21, 02:33   Link #1361
Garn

I will not comment in depth anymore, since it seems to be useless.
Basically the novel is falling in regards to Van's faction in a cheap comedy. The biggest point of how up to now each direct enemy of Van has been useless villains with limiters (mental, physical or the author) along with prolonged combats (sometimes unnecessarily).
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-02, 03:01   Link #1362
sentry1991

Can someone tell me what happened to Rodcorte curse on Van?
Did Van manage to lift it?
Did he already fight Heinz?
What happened on the otherworld where the girl with death attribute?
What happened to guy who plotted the death of the others otherworlder in that world?The guy who wants to obtain death attribute to become immortal.
sentry1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-02, 08:40   Link #1363
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentry1991 View Post
Can someone tell me what happened to Rodcorte curse on Van?
No meaingful change.

Quote:
Did Van manage to lift it?
It's apparently weakened a bit but there's no meaningful change. It's not especially relevant anyway.

Quote:
Did he already fight Heinz?
Yes. Back in the 9th arc.

Quote:
What happened on the otherworld where the girl with death attribute?
Origin is the name of the world. The girl is "Mei". Things have been relatively quiet and Mei is currently 3 and has been through magic attribute testing but Van (or rather Bander) hacked the results to make them appear normal. The main bad guy there ("Avalon") is still investigating death attribute magic and may kidnap Mei soon. Van is keeping a close eye on events and is preparing to intervene if necessary to protect Mei - he may even go to Origin himself (wouldn't that be fun!).

Quote:
What happened to guy who plotted the death of the others otherworlder in that world?The guy who wants to obtain death attribute to become immortal
Avalon is still working behind the scenes. He's lost his pawn in Metamorph (the girl who can disguise herself as others) and is wary around Mei but is blissfully unaware of just how bad a situation he's in - being on Van's bad side is never a good idea and Rodcorte hopes for Avalon to die so that he can use his soul for a last ditch attack on Van, regardless of the consequences.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-02, 17:52   Link #1364
lexlexz

spoiler of the new lnovel volume please?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-02, 19:44   Link #1365
tsunade666

Avalon would be nutrition to Van.
Old 2019-04-03, 05:44   Link #1366
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
spoiler of the new lnovel volume please?
LN1+2 = 1st WN arc
LN3+4 = 2nd WN arc
LN5 = 3rd WN arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Avalon would be nutrition to Van.
If Van ate Avalon's soul the benefits would be more like a rounding error
Old 2019-04-03, 08:20   Link #1367
tsunade666

latest raw chapter was out. Avalon did something stupid. i dont know if van will visit origin or not but it was cut there. nobles are also being typical genetic stupid nobles.
Old 2019-04-06, 23:21   Link #1368
Amelgar

All aboard the hype train. Shit has just hit the fan in Origin
Amelgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-07, 01:35   Link #1369
Trov
Holy cack!

Shots fired. A lot of People are gonna die in Origin.

Spoiler for Cliff Notes:

Shits going down hard and fast. Banda ain't hiding anymore.
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-07, 08:26   Link #1370
tsunade666

the Pandora's box was open and time to dine on some stupids.
Old 2019-04-07, 18:14   Link #1371
kapp

How old is Mei in latest chapter
kapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-07, 20:52   Link #1372
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp View Post
How old is Mei in latest chapter
Pretty sure she is 3 years old, but might be 4. Definitely not older than that, because she just had her magic checked not long ago in-story.

It's pretty clear problems are going to finally explode and burn down in Origin. It's about time too, as Vandal is already practically unkillable. There isn't even any real expectation the bravers will do more than annoy him anymore. Unless Rodocorte just goes "screw it" and gives them stats on Heinz's level(can he even do that?), their cheats are hard to play a role.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-08, 06:32   Link #1373
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Pretty sure she is 3 years old, but might be 4. Definitely not older than that, because she just had her magic checked not long ago in-story.
Yep, she's 3.

Quote:
It's pretty clear problems are going to finally explode and burn down in Origin. It's about time too, as Vandal is already practically unkillable. There isn't even any real expectation the bravers will do more than annoy him anymore. Unless Rodocorte just goes "screw it" and gives them stats on Heinz's level(can he even do that?), their cheats are hard to play a role.
At the moment, it's a re-match of the world vs "Undead" since Bander has the same amount of mana as "Undead" though obvious more skill. And of course this time he's pretty well aware of what's going on. I wonder if Van is going to consider coming over immediately or will he wait to see how things play out? It's definitely popcorn time though, either way. The author commented that Balor taking on Bander was like sending a rat to invade a dragon's nest

I'm pretty sure Rodcorte can't do anything on Origin except to send divine messages to the reincarnators. Once they're dead and back in his system then yes he can do something and in fact he has plans for Avalon if/when he dies.
Old 2019-04-10, 19:47   Link #1374
lexlexz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trov View Post
-Metamorph already regained herself, and is now waiting for the time to go berserk.
where ? it said that i didnt see?
Old 2019-04-11, 07:11   Link #1375
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
where ? it said that i didnt see?
The line where she said "Hehehe... just a bit more..." (note it's her soul speaking there not her body...)

The latest raw shows that she has in fact gained control of herself again - Avalon had sent her and some others to kill Hiroto ("Braver") but instead she killed the others and explained things to Hiroto.
Old 2019-04-11, 19:09   Link #1376
lexlexz

there is something I am not understanding right now about Vander since I read with google translator so correct me if I'm wrong in the 2 last ch Vander had the form of a wolf right? even mei parents think that Vander "the imaginary friend" is a wolf right? but from what I got when I read the party ch of origin is that the appearance of Vander is changing to look more like a "girl" and even he doesn't really understand why his looks are changing right? soo what is his look and more detail on his form from the last 2 ch please
Old 2019-04-13, 12:29   Link #1377
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
there is something I am not understanding right now about Vander since I read with google translator so correct me if I'm wrong in the 2 last ch Vander had the form of a wolf right? even mei parents think that Vander "the imaginary friend" is a wolf right? but from what I got when I read the party ch of origin is that the appearance of Vander is changing to look more like a "girl" and even he doesn't really understand why his looks are changing right? soo what is his look and more detail on his form from the last 2 ch please
Google translate really seems to struggle with how to translate Mei. It often doesn't seem to pick it up as being a name... and I've seen it use "wolf", for example, which is perhaps where you're getting wolf from. (I've no idea how it comes up with "wolf" since Mei's name means "dark", but whatever...)

Bander doesn't look like any normal creature. "Monster" is the simplest description. 4 eyes and ears. A huge mouth on a white face that extends to the ears. Black insect-like arms and legs. Black furry body.
Old 2019-04-15, 04:03   Link #1378
runset

New chapter. Next one on the 19th. Looks like we have a regular update until this arc is finished.

Banda so OP that he have time to go to supermarket ...
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-15, 04:37   Link #1379
tsunade666

van and narumi met but he didn't feel anything and narumi didn't find out who he is. its the same with undead. the current van is vastly different from what narumi remembered from earth.
Old 2019-04-16, 12:03   Link #1380
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
New chapter. Next one on the 19th. Looks like we have a regular update until this arc is finished.

Banda so OP that he have time to go to supermarket ...
The author is both prolific and consistent - there's a new chapter out every 4 days (except the occasional break between story arcs).

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist