Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-05-02, 16:32   Link #41
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Ikuhara should have reigned in a bit on his love of transformations scenes. I like both of them visually, but seeing hem every episode is a bit too much.
At this point it would be weirder if Ikuhara did rein it in.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-02, 17:23   Link #42
Cao Ni Ma

In an interview he mentioned that its just a force of habit from his time working at Toei. Even when he has a higher production staff old habits die hard.

And yeah Enta's desire being more direct makes him less enjoyable than the other two kids. But theres still some depth there for him, taking care of Haruka in lieu of his brother and saying something interesting like Kazuki having saved his life before.

The stinger in the end is making me think Kazuki is just using Haruka as an excuse to dress up but I dont think thats entirely it.
Cao Ni Ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-02, 18:01   Link #43
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

My main complaint would be that the show is too repetitive, but I suppose that's par of the course with Ikuhara. It's still a bit of a problem considering it's only 11 episodes long. Reo saying at the end that they should take more direct actions and Mabu stopping him really frustrated me.
Old 2019-05-02, 19:09   Link #44
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

See I dunno; Yurikuma was probably my favorite Ikuhara and I thought a shorter series suited him, so I kind of have faith that he'll come through in 11 episodes... even with 6 minutes of recycled footage and an anus-of-the-week every episode.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-02, 20:09   Link #45
Kitsu Breaker

I hope they give a good reason to Kazuki hate Haruka, because i presenting something silly like ´´forcing me to dress like a girl´´
hope no, the crossbreeding part is his best part.

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-03, 00:25   Link #46
Blueknight78

man i'm really confuse, haruka is a boy or girl??, cuz translations keep calling him a girl and sometimes peoples comment as being a girl others being a boy i'm really confuse.

And all being a anime about "butts", with his butt of the week , this for sure is a big runner for the most weird anime of the year, making even some hentai animes looks "normal" ,
Old 2019-05-03, 02:23   Link #47
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Haruka is a boy.

Kazuki feels like the most ****ed up one in the head among the three.
His thinking is almost psychopathic.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-03, 14:14   Link #48
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Haruka is a boy.

Kazuki feels like the most ****ed up one in the head among the three.
His thinking is almost psychopathic.
yeah, him asking for the other guy to kidnap sara's as if is so simple and easy without think about anything, make him a very dangerous person, also when you remember which he also kidnap a house cat and how him crossdress just "because", it's really make him a very disturbed person.

my theory is which he feel gulty for what happened to haruka is if was his fault( and based on how messed he is we have a real possibility of him being really the culprit and did on purpose like a rage moment), this is why he stopped to play soccer and become haruka somehow "personnal genie" passing as sara and trying to get each day self.

This is why he say's which he "hate haruka" part of him hated leave the soccer but his own gulty and maybe pride making him stubborn enough to not going back on his words and it is what making his relationship with haruka complicated, he like his brother, but also hate him because for "haruka's sake" he stopped to do another thing which he also love's which is soccer then he blame haruka at same time can't stop to make that crazy actions for haruka sake.

kazuki have a very twisted mindset.
Old 2019-05-04, 19:18   Link #49
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
No one seems to care the cops are killing people? Ok.....

More importantly though, Enta's sister is fantastically annoying
I'm pretty sure, no one outside of the audience knows it's those two cops.

So, Kazuki claims to hate Haruka, and I'm inclined to agree with Blueknight78 that he's probably just projecting. We still don't know how Haruka ended up like he did, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kazuki blames himself, gave up the things he loved for "Haruka's sake", but internalizes everything as Haruka's fault.
Old 2019-05-04, 21:32   Link #50
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Aren't the audience they do that dance for each ep actual police though
Old 2019-05-04, 21:55   Link #51
Cloudedmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Aren't the audience they do that dance for each ep actual police though
As soon as the spotlight shines on them everything else around them stops, goes dark, and then disappears. This is clearly a scene meant for the audiences eyes only and the other police officers aren't aware.
Old 2019-05-04, 22:05   Link #52
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Or the police bureau has been completely taken over by the Otter Empire.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-05, 01:22   Link #53
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Since they work with humans, maybe the Otter-man Empire?
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-05, 01:34   Link #54
Cloudedmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Or the police bureau has been completely taken over by the Otter Empire.
That could also be a possibility. The scene just reminded me of similar scenes in stage plays where a character or character is divulging their inner thoughts or conspiring and all of the other actors freeze on stage, and the spot light just lingers on a character or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Since they work with humans, maybe the Otter-man Empire?
ba-dum-tss
Old 2019-05-05, 13:15   Link #55
Blueknight78

well to be fair the "peoples" they are killing, where not exactly "innocent nice peoples", they where bad peoples, which did some nasty things but due to lack of proofs get off they crimes, then it's like the due is passing on then they own judgment since they know how much gulty and make even dangerous in some cases they can be if they remains "free".

Another thing since the duo way of murdering then leave no clues (magical/allien tech bullets), which looks like they just steal the culprit soul leaving a empty shell body make hard to fin and clues of how they where killed or who did it and since probably the local police know how bad they were when açive probably they really don't care too since is a less dangerous in the town for then to worry.

thinking better now, remember whenever the "zombies" are defeated they existence in the world is erased as if they never existed before then really no one gonna care for what never existed before.
Old 2019-05-05, 16:02   Link #56
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
well to be fair the "peoples" they are killing, where not exactly "innocent nice peoples", they where bad peoples, which did some nasty things but due to lack of proofs get off they crimes, then it's like the due is passing on then they own judgment since they know how much gulty and make even dangerous in some cases they can be if they remains "free".
Frankly I doubt they're being vigilantes. Rather, they probably pick those people because they already have bad desires and are trying to amplify them.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-05, 18:08   Link #57
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
Frankly I doubt they're being vigilantes. Rather, they probably pick those people because they already have bad desires and are trying to amplify them.
Not to mention the things they did were in no way worthy of the death penalty. The latest one was just stealing a woman's used bathwater to make ramen. Natsy, but pretty harmless.
Old 2019-05-05, 18:23   Link #58
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Not to mention the things they did were in no way worthy of the death penalty. The latest one was just stealing a woman's used bathwater to make ramen. Natsy, but pretty harmless.
the "kissu guy" if i'm not wrong was being a sort of black widow, seducing and killing the girls, at last that was what happened with his first woman if i'm not wrong.

Also the "neko guy", was or killing or just stripping all cats skin furr for his own crazyness.

the card box guy was just a perv crazy dude using card boxes as mask while naked, well this is the only one which i could full call harmless because he was not after anyone.

but the real point in the end is which due to the "kappa zombie curse" all of them where erased from real world, basically you can't miss what don't exist in first place", then that is why no one is bothered for they disappearance, no one except the villians and heroes know about them, everyone else just "forgot about them.
Old 2019-05-06, 10:57   Link #59
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
the "kissu guy" if i'm not wrong was being a sort of black widow, seducing and killing the girls, at last that was what happened with his first woman if i'm not wrong.

Also the "neko guy", was or killing or just stripping all cats skin furr for his own crazyness.

the card box guy was just a perv crazy dude using card boxes as mask while naked, well this is the only one which i could full call harmless because he was not after anyone.

but the real point in the end is which due to the "kappa zombie curse" all of them where erased from real world, basically you can't miss what don't exist in first place", then that is why no one is bothered for they disappearance, no one except the villians and heroes know about them, everyone else just "forgot about them.
My memory is hazy on this one, but I don't think the boyfriend of Enta's sister killed the women he seduced. He just conned them.

Cat guy was just shaving the cats, not skinning them.
Old 2019-05-06, 11:52   Link #60
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
My memory is hazy on this one, but I don't think the boyfriend of Enta's sister killed the women he seduced. He just conned them.
well that are the texts about him( the kisu guy)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

this lead me to see him as getting rid of the womans when they want more serious things.

and shaving any cat he found just to take they furr to wear still a crap/nasty thing and crime no matter how you look at it.