Old 2019-06-01, 09:37   Link #4221
devil_slayer

Albert has become a meme after Kiyo wiped his ass
devil_slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-01, 10:14   Link #4222
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
lol Ichinose was just start gets embarrassed around Kiyopon.

Why people make a big deal out of it
But it was not commented on in the spoilers that Hoshinomiya talked to 50% and said how in the past there were cases where students cheated / sabotaged their class because of their lovers?

And that Hoshinomiya is worried that Ichinose will maybe follow this path because she is acting strangely and others have noticed?

I think it's too early and too exaggerated to put Honami in this category, and I do not think she'll even think about it. But at least it gives something to discuss about the past of Class D and B teachers.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-01, 10:34   Link #4223
Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
But it was not commented on in the spoilers that Hoshinomiya talked to 50% and said how in the past there were cases where students cheated / sabotaged their class because of their lovers?

And that Hoshinomiya is worried that Ichinose will maybe follow this path because she is acting strangely and others have noticed?
Spoiler for Why the students have single rooms:

UPDATE:
Spoiler for Clarification about having a lover in another class:

So yes, nothing about sabotage or anything.

Last edited by Cinnamon; 2019-06-01 at 10:51.
Cinnamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-01, 10:36   Link #4224
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
Spoiler for Why the students have single rooms:
Thanks for the clarification
Old 2019-06-01, 21:56   Link #4225
A Random Giraffe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post

As love is blind goes, it can do fuzzy things such as losing your cool & confidence.

For Honami case, losing her own confidence could lead her to something bad happen to her.
I wouldn't say it would be a confidence thing, just a shift in her priorities/attitude that would cause something bad. If people start to notice she's making more effort to see 50% it could lead to suspicion. If from her own class that would be Class B downfall as she's supposedly the one carrying them. I mean if Class B lose her they're screwed. I haven't heard of anyone in class B who could do what she has for them on the same level and contend with the other classes.

Only thing that was concerning me was 50% talk with Class B teacher. Cinnamon just clarified it so I'm not that concerned anymore. If anything I feel the talk just hinted at potential romance between the 50% and Ichinose. Either being used as a plot point in terms of class advancement or character development.

Last edited by A Random Giraffe; 2019-06-01 at 22:05. Reason: SPelling Error
A Random Giraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-03, 05:40   Link #4226
Ahmed sparta

Question Is matsushita is the new sato?

I heard that Matsushita had a shot with Ayanokuji in volume 11, how was that?
Ahmed sparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-03, 06:07   Link #4227
Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed sparta View Post
I heard that Matsushita had a shot with Ayanokuji in volume 11, how was that?
No, that's fake spoilers.
Old 2019-06-03, 08:20   Link #4228
Ahmed sparta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
No, that's fake spoilers.
was there any Communiction between them?
Ahmed sparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-04, 10:55   Link #4229
zerozeronine

I love this ln,it's like a slice of life Mahouka, the anime sucked though.
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-04, 11:14   Link #4230
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed sparta View Post
was there any Communiction between them?
Hmm, well she participated in flash mental arithmetic and Ayanokouji answered the last question through her but she didn't say a word in this volume.
Old 2019-06-04, 11:25   Link #4231
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
I love this ln,it's like a slice of life Mahouka, the anime sucked though.
Yeah, I agree that there are similarities (although I've read a few volumes of Mahouka), but if I can add something, I'd say I like Youkoso not to have the cuteness/decoy of the younger sister in the series.

And it's always good to know that the series is attracting new fans.

Quote:
Hmm, well she participated in flash mental arithmetic and Ayanokouji answered the last question through her but she didn't say a word in this volume.
Sorry, but I did not understand this last part, could elaborate better?
Old 2019-06-04, 11:30   Link #4232
zerozeronine

Quote:
Yeah, I agree that there are similarities (although I've read a few volumes of Mahouka), but if I can add something, I'd say I like Youkoso not to have the cuteness/decoy of the younger sister in the series.

And it's always good to know that the series is attracting new fans.

I initially thought it was like Oregairu, but after watching the 1st 6 eps of the anime and reading the ln,it changed my mind. Too bad 50% doesnt have an imouto.
Old 2019-06-04, 11:48   Link #4233
tsunade666

i cant see this as similar to mahouka. though there are similarities of MC hiding his strength and being stoic badass, this story doesn't have annoing anicon imouto.
Old 2019-06-04, 11:58   Link #4234
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
i cant see this as similar to mahouka. though there are similarities of MC hiding his strength and being stoic badass, this story doesn't have annoing anicon imouto.
If you add magic battles here it's closer to Mahouka minus Miyuki.There's also the mc's were created by their families to be op,mc hides his strength and doesn't really care unless for their own reasons.
Old 2019-06-04, 12:01   Link #4235
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Sorry, but I did not understand this last part, could elaborate better?
Well, as you already know Ayanokouji was the tower of control/leader of this test. As a leader he had a right for each test. For example in basketball he had the right to change 1 player. In Flash Menthal Arithmetic he had the right to answer 1 question.
Old 2019-06-04, 12:12   Link #4236
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
I initially thought it was like Oregairu, but after watching the 1st 6 eps of the anime and reading the ln,it changed my mind. Too bad 50% doesnt have an imouto.
Bro, when you read the first 2 volumes, there's no way you do not get that impression, not surprisingly so many readers think they've been "bait" to attract readers. Fortunately the story gains its differential from vol 3 onwards.

And while you're here, I have a question about Mahouka.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
Well, as you already know Ayanokouji was the tower of control/leader of this test. As a leader he had a right for each test. For example in basketball he had the right to change 1 player. In Flash Menthal Arithmetic he had the right to answer 1 question.
thanks, did he at least respond right or pretended ignorance?
Old 2019-06-04, 18:19   Link #4237
tsunade666

with volume 11 done, I get the feel it that, he first years are now united under kiyopon'a banner.

ryuuen won't go pick a fight with him
honami is madly in love with him
arisu is his friend

as long as those 3 are the leaders, the enemies would be either, lower level or higher level than them, as end years.

though in fighting inevitable, especially on his own class and the clad with honami, as she continue what she's doing. but overall, I get thr feeling of unity.

now he can go trash nagumo and tsukishiro next year.

any synopsis of vol 11.5? would there be a volume for in between year transition4? the vacation? time for character interaction during vacation.
Old 2019-06-04, 20:21   Link #4238
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
with volume 11 done, I get the feel it that, he first years are now united under kiyopon'a banner.

ryuuen won't go pick a fight with him
honami is madly in love with him
arisu is his friend

as long as those 3 are the leaders, the enemies would be either, lower level or higher level than them, as end years.

though in fighting inevitable, especially on his own class and the clad with honami, as she continue what she's doing. but overall, I get thr feeling of unity.

now he can go trash nagumo and tsukishiro next year.

any synopsis of vol 11.5? would there be a volume for in between year transition4? the vacation? time for character interaction during vacation.
Easy, bro. I know you're looking forward to the volume, I wonder if the curse will continue and Ayanokouji and Ibuki will continue to get stuck together, lol. But the volume 11 just came out.

Next volume should come out in September, synopsis should come out that month.

We will probably see more daring actions of Ichinose through Kiyopon.
Old 2019-06-05, 07:11   Link #4239
zerozeronine

Quote:
Bro, when you read the first 2 volumes, there's no way you do not get that impression, not surprisingly so many readers think they've been "bait" to attract readers. Fortunately the story gains its differential from vol 3 onwards.

And while you're here, I have a question about Mahouka.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 2019-06-05, 13:17   Link #4240
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

The raws are at vol 11 and I only recently got hold of vol 9... I'm definitely gonna be behind for awhile. I'm lost af lol. I haven't been on this thread since my last post however many pages ago.

I plan to start vol 9 today, don't know when I'll finish it, but it'll prob take me about 2-3 days minimum or a week maximum.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller