Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-08-28, 12:01   Link #4041
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
So this got axed or what?
Unless the next ch is more than 15 page, doubt they can't wrap things up with 8pages
Honestly have no idea why this is ending so abruptly. Especially after teasing us with the 69 scene between Terumi and Kaoruko.

I'm hoping for more than 8 pages. It needs to happen or maybe show a quick montage of how everyone is doing:

- Did the targets move on from Terumi and find new boyfriends?

- Has Rokujou let go of her Yandere tendencies towards Terumi?

- Has the bully made a move on Terumi, after teasing readers of her growing feelings for her former victim?

- Did Kaoruko finally cross the line with Terumi?

- Did Murakami finally get laid? Or is he STILL a virgin?

- Will the lolis Shian and Otome try to pursue Terumi as they grow older?

- Is Konoe still being a sexual predator and preying on younger girls while maintaining his cozy job?

And so on and so forth. You see, too much to address.

Or the author can address none of this and just leave us hanging. She's already blue balling the shit out of us by NOT showing Kaoruko and Terumi having sex with one another.

A lot could happen in a year timeskip. At best, next chapter will probably show Terumi finally graduating from the university. But who's going to be his "end girl"? One of the targets? The bully? The aunt? No one?

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-28, 12:12   Link #4042
amtro
Distro

Instead of bitching back and forth about whether or not this is ending, someone tell me whose kid is that in the last page.
Old 2019-08-28, 12:14   Link #4043
Ichinotachi

Nobody knows yet, as henshin said that could be Terumi's brother unless that's his own child. In Baidu there are speculations about this as well, mainly because of the prequel that shows someone that looks like terumi's father so if he has another son then the resemblance is obvious.

As long as he ended up with Kaoruko I'll be happy.
Ichinotachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-28, 14:54   Link #4044
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichinotachi View Post
Nobody knows yet, as henshin said that could be Terumi's brother unless that's his own child. In Baidu there are speculations about this as well, mainly because of the prequel that shows someone that looks like terumi's father so if he has another son then the resemblance is obvious.

As long as he ended up with Kaoruko I'll be happy.
Let's see how it goes.

I did say a lot could happen in a year. Unless Terumi knocked up a girl (i.e. Kaoruko), she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby that looks pretty big for a newborn, its safe to assume that it's his little half-brother. Like Terumi, all the baby's "prettiness" came from the dad's genes.

The author posted on her Twitter page that next chapter is definitely the last:

https://twitter.com/inabaminori/stat...27401826607109

Many people are NOT happy. The replies to the tweet are essentially:

- "Last chapter?"
- "LAST?!?!"
- "HUH?!?!"
- "Seriously? The last chapter came too fast"
- "Why?! It's too soon!!"
- "But what about Chuujou?" (The bully)
- "You mean I won't see Aoi again?"
- "Come on, and right when we got to Kaoruko-san!!!"

You get the idea.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2019-08-28, 15:03   Link #4045
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

People are not happy because that is rushed. Theree are so many loose ends that needs to be tied and one chapter is not enough to do It.

First Shokugeki no Souma getting a horrible ending and now this...

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-28, 15:16   Link #4046
Lex79

Wow, we just aunt as the final target and then manga ended? That sucks on so many levels.
Old 2019-08-28, 15:29   Link #4047
Ichinotachi

You know, now that I saw the chapter what sucks is that basically Kaoruko went after Terumi because she liked his dad.

I feel like the manga was axed, there wasn't anything else to see aside from a few things like the bully or the sex scene with Kaoruko, on top of that the author dragged the manga for too long.
Old 2019-08-28, 16:10   Link #4048
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
You know, now that I saw the chapter what sucks is that basically Kaoruko went after Terumi because she liked his dad.
lolwut
Quote:
I feel like the manga was axed, there wasn't anything else to see aside from a few things like the bully or the sex scene with Kaoruko, on top of that the author dragged the manga for too long
We always knew Kaoruko was endgame and Bully was just wishful thinking from a small group.

Oh, there's a time skip of a year.
Two possible scenarios:
1. It's the child from Terumi's father second marriage. His half-brother .
2. It's Kaoruko's child after the night she spend with Terumi a year before. His own child, whether he knows or not we have yet to see.

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2019-08-28 at 16:26.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-28, 16:50   Link #4049
Ichinotachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
lolwut
Color page hello?

Quote:
We always knew Kaoruko was endgame and Bully was just wishful thinking from a small group.

Oh, there's a time skip of a year.
Two possible scenarios:
1. It's the child from Terumi's father second marriage. His half-brother .
2. It's Kaoruko's child after the night she spend with Terumi a year before. His own child, whether he knows or not we have yet to see.
Isn't a small group when the fans of this manga were asking the author on her own account about that detail, just because you see people complaining here doesn't mean is just a few people. Personally I couldn't care less about it but she was the one who made Terumi a pitiful character at the very beginning, finally falling for him is like the ultimate victory for Terumi.
Old 2019-08-28, 16:58   Link #4050
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Just one asked though. Most replies are shock at the sudden end.

Also I read the series is switching magazines.

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2019-08-28 at 17:09.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-28, 17:14   Link #4051
Ichinotachi

The author only has this manga or she works on something else too?
Old 2019-08-28, 17:41   Link #4052
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Just one asked though. Most replies are shock at the sudden end.

Also I read the series is switching magazines.
I only took a couple of tweets as examples.

I did not list ALL the replies because (1) that's impossible to do and (2) the bully is actually quite popular in Japan, otherwise people wouldn't ask where she is.

I agree with Ichinotachi. Having Terumi "conquer" the her would have been the ultimate victory for the guy and satisfy plenty of fans.

----

Do you have a link for where it says the series is switching magazines? If it is, then maybe all hope isn't lost and the story can continue. This is similar as to what happened to Gintama.

Quote:
The author only has this manga or she works on something else too?
To date, this is her only known work. Though I saw she did release a horror/psycholoigical one-off manga. I don't know the name of it though. The character designs are pretty much the same as this manga.

-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2019-08-28, 17:52   Link #4053
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I took a look at the New chapter link's comments. That's why I said that.

Apparently next chapter will be full colour pages.
Old 2019-08-28, 18:27   Link #4054
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

There isn't a single chance the kid is Terumi's if the timeskip is only one year. A potential kid would only be three months old at best. The kid looks a lot older than that.
Old 2019-08-28, 21:00   Link #4055
HaiNam93

Spoiler:
HaiNam93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-29, 02:42   Link #4056
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiNam93 View Post
Spoiler:
Sounds trash already. His relationship with Kaoruko is the main selling point of this manga. Without her it's gonna be boring.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-29, 03:56   Link #4057
Sixth
Hu Tao

The bully and the aunt are the reason why I even bothered with this manga.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-29, 09:56   Link #4058
matt619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
There isn't a single chance the kid is Terumi's if the timeskip is only one year. A potential kid would only be three months old at best. The kid looks a lot older than that.
I think that was Terumi's step brother? remember the woman that Terumi's dad got knocked up in chapter 1? yeah i think that's him

Anyway when i thought the ending of Shokugeki no Soma was dissapointing. this manga managed to beat me to it. Kaoroku and Asahi are the two reason why i even bothered with this manga for the last 8 years and we're not getting action from any of them. Fuck this manga
matt619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-29, 10:47   Link #4059
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If it's just switching magazines, then that's good, but I feel bad about the lack of Kaoruko. I do hope the plot point with the bully gets resolved in the sequel, though. I'd also like to know who the end girl is if there's going to be one.
Old 2019-08-29, 12:07   Link #4060
Hoodspirit

I'm not sure this Manga can survive a soft reset of a time skip. It kind of has to go through all the girls again to establish the current status. With 8 pages per chapter that might take 5 years.
~5 years just to reach the same point again we are at right now.
Hoodspirit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu