AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-08-30, 05:14   Link #241
tuckersister

According to the ep9 preview screenshots, Genjuro VS Fudou is gonna happen (in how it looks). It also seems SONG is housing Noble Red for now. Fudou has completely lost and the picture shows it very well.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-30, 11:55   Link #242
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
According to the ep9 preview screenshots, Genjuro VS Fudou is gonna happen (in how it looks). It also seems SONG is housing Noble Red for now. Fudou has completely lost and the picture shows it very well.
Yea me too. It's about time Genjuro takes in action seriously. XD

My biggest quiz is why are they in...Ah nvm, let's wait to see the episode tomorrow. XD
Oooh my body is ready to see some action with Miku in her Shem-ha Relic.

Last edited by LKK; 2019-08-30 at 16:09. Reason: Posts merged. Don't post multiple times in a row. Use the Edit button instead.
DGDCOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-30, 13:23   Link #243
CptChaos

Ugh, the return of Top Dad. I hope Hibiki has enough money to pay his bills once more.

We're close to the endgame now. Pretty sure we're going to the moon pretty soon.
CptChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-30, 19:13   Link #244
tuckersister

A fight between Custodians would awesome. I hope we learn more about Enki soon. It's really obvious the Airgetlam is Enki's left arm.
Old 2019-08-30, 20:01   Link #245
moridin84
Custom User Title

https://twitter.com/uncreativecat/st...37850469527552

Woah
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-31, 01:13   Link #246
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
They have been using shaking image like that since previous seasons. You will only notice if you visit their website, BTW.
Old 2019-08-31, 08:52   Link #247
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

Are you guys ready for the today episode?
Because I AM!!!
Old 2019-08-31, 09:47   Link #248
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Can't wait for it! >___<

so exciting to see what comes next.
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-31, 12:09   Link #249
runset

This episode really blew up my mind. Shem ha really is dangerous. No talking to explanation just go straight to the killing when she wakes up.

Noble red.... i don't know how to respond to this. they just being killed without any explanation whatsoever.

Genjuro and fudo fighting. Bunch of monster especially fudo who can fight again a symphogear user.

Finally tsubasa's amalgam, just like my prediction that everyone will have their own amalgam. Question is when will they used with only 4 episode to go, Do they intend to used one by one per-episode until the last episode?
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-31, 13:20   Link #250
tuckersister

I think that was a Custodian warning beacon at the end of the episode. A Custodian may be sent to deal with Shem-Ha.

Genjuro VS Fudo is really good, but too short. Both have equal strength, but Fudo has more skill.

Yatsuhiro did the one thing he need to do for Tsubasa...protect her.

Also I don't think Noble Red is dead. But they still in critical condition. They shouldn't be kill off like that.

Miku still has some resistance to Shem-Ha. Thou for how long we don't know.
Old 2019-08-31, 13:25   Link #251
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
They shouldn't be kill off like that.
They killed little kids. They truly deserve to die.

Well, Vanessa or whatever she's called might be alive, but I sure hope the other two are dead for good.
Old 2019-08-31, 15:05   Link #252
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

Before I do my review. I got one word...
Vanessa: FUDOOOOOOOOU!!!!
Old 2019-08-31, 18:03   Link #253
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 9:

Brutal end for Noble Red. Even the loli was shown no mercy. ><

Sad what happened to Tsubasa. She end up fighting with Fudou. However, Genjuro stop her from killing evil grandpa.

Can't wait for next week!
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-31, 19:05   Link #254
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

Episode 9 -
This episode blowned my mind for sure!
I guess saving Miku who being possessed by Shem-Ha will have to wait for now. Looks like it's two fathers saving the day episode this time.
Miku has strong willed mind, even being possessed she trying to resist it! Thats my Miku! Hmmm Chris mentioned something about 'is that what they saw before' kinda loo-, Ah...Here we goes again .

Where Tsubasa takes Miku with her like that, my own reaction-
Hibiki: No! my wife!
Chris: WHAT?!
Me: WHY?!
FUDOU! yoooooooooooou SON OF A BITCH!!! he did it again.

I love it how Maria take this task and it suits her a lot better than other Gear girls cos her determination to save Tsubasa is stronger.
The Faust Robe of Shenshoujin and long one before is wrong? Nope I disagree, Miku's heart and mind that brought it back because it's the Mirror of the god after all.

The way how Genjuro and Fudou fought, I was like oh shit!
I love how Maria bitch slap Tsubasa to wake her up to destroy the seal invasion was amazing way to bring her sense back.

The Noble red...THEY GOT FATALITY big time and it is brutal like hell.
Bloody hell and yep Fudou is definitely is going to be the final boss big time.

I felt sad, Yatsuhiro to me was a good dad because he wanted to protect Tsubasa so much that alone finally snap Tsubasa to kick some ass!
Biki's father did a nice job giving her the advice and Biki as the kid is soooo adorable.

Oh no, looks like the final showdown will be at the moon.
For please...PLEASE NO ONE PULL THE MOON TOWARDS THE EARTH AGAIN!
Old 2019-08-31, 20:02   Link #255
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Given their origins (Vampire, Werewolf, e.g. beings with high regen) and one being a cyborg, noble red might be able to pull through. That said they were already pretty weakened as it is.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-31, 20:20   Link #256
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Maria literally slapping sense into Tsubasa as well as Hibiki's dad really picking up Hibiki after feeling so down
Old 2019-08-31, 22:07   Link #257
moridin84
Custom User Title

I can appreciate Symphogear keeping Hibiki's dad as a useless person. As well as Hibiki being able to just accept that.

This season is continuing to be serious business.

Hibiki is yet again kept out of the part of the story when the "let's all work together" isn't applicable.

Tsubasa's conflicts about being a sword and being a protector have never really worked for me that well.

In an earlier season, Fudou would have worked as a last boss. Instead, we are only at episode 9.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-01, 00:30   Link #258
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
XV is kind of special. It has managed to use Hibiki's useless father in a way that I can totally work with. He's all kind of problematic as a person, but you can see he's slowly progressing. At least he's far more likable in this short sequence.

But holy smokes this episode just delivered a lot of stuff. We got Fudou vs Genjuro which was awesome. He only didn't win because yet again he's a softy. Whether it was Fine or his own father, he just can't be ruthless enough to fully defeat them. Which is fine since it did allow Tsubasa to unleash some pain. I guess Amalgam forms won't all be accompanied with duets from the dead though.

Speaking of the dead....RIP Noble Red. I don't think any of them are getting up from that. Suppose you could stretch it a bit with say Vanessa since she's mostly machine anyways. Millaarc is 100% done for. That just cleaved right through her. Elsa is mostly done for since that first attack hit her and then went horizontally towards Millaarc. Either way, they pushed their luck too far and that's that.
Old 2019-09-01, 02:05   Link #259
devilo96

another good eps..man cant wait for eps 10 i wish next eps we can see yukine faust robe mode maybe yukine will change her double gun to double asault rifle in her faust robe lmao
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-01, 02:50   Link #260
Marina2

Wait....who was 'a person' that Fudo mention to be the creator of Shenshoujin?

Don't be so quick to think any of Noble Red will stay dead. This is Symphogear and it is not final ep.

This one theory from anon on /a/ is one way they can do it.

Quote:
>Turn out the experiments on Elsa and Millarc were not a failure.
>Alchemists thought they had to keep doing blood transfusion to be alive and to keep using power.
>But in fact, the poisoned blood they got after they used power was actually the effect of their power consuming their bodies, slowly transforming them into monster.
>And they are supposed to 'die' once before they rebirth as the true, immortal, monsters who can easily regenerate/heal themselves from any wound**

(**in some novels/stories a person has to 'die' to complete the transformation from human to vampire/werewolf)
Or Shem-ha will revive them somehow.

Tags
action, badass.mc, bishoujo, music