AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-09-02, 10:20   Link #1261
silenceblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
I was reading the previous volumes again, and I read that Rio's parents named him that way in honor of the hero king "Ryuu" who defeated evil in the past holy war, It is worth mentioning that "Ryuu" was the first king of the kingdom of karasuki, so Rio is a descendant of that hero king, the only bad thing is that "Ryuu" died in the final battle.

I did not pay attention to this before, but now I realize that the author wants Rio to achieve the same feats as his great-grandfather, so his destiny is probably to be king and be a hero
In the WN, Ryuu wasn't talked about much except that he was a great king. The whole reincarnation make everything really complex so I will talk about it as if Rio and Haruto are different people. Ayame named Rio after the Ryuu, but it might have been a hint that he was royalty from the Karasuki kingdom. It is hard to say what kind of personality Rio had before gaining Haruto's memories, but I think he was a very strong willed child. For example: lack of ethics, he loved his mother very much, powerful resolute to kill Lucius. In that sense he resemble Zen more than his mother. Being name after Ryuu may indicate that Rio had the qualities to be a king rather than Haruto who is more suited to be a hero.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-02, 11:18   Link #1262
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
In the WN, Ryuu wasn't talked about much except that he was a great king. The whole reincarnation make everything really complex so I will talk about it as if Rio and Haruto are different people. Ayame named Rio after the Ryuu, but it might have been a hint that he was royalty from the Karasuki kingdom. It is hard to say what kind of personality Rio had before gaining Haruto's memories, but I think he was a very strong willed child. For example: lack of ethics, he loved his mother very much, powerful resolute to kill Lucius. In that sense he resemble Zen more than his mother. Being name after Ryuu may indicate that Rio had the qualities to be a king rather than Haruto who is more suited to be a hero.
And now he is suited to be a Hero King

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-02, 14:57   Link #1263
Roberto1

I don't know if he is a hero alredy, but he is satsuki's hero, that's good enough for me XD
Old 2019-09-02, 17:23   Link #1264
Misha Necron

Could anyone give us a spoiler of all chapters in volume 14? Thanks.
Misha Necron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-02, 18:57   Link #1265
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellCranell View Post
Could anyone give us a spoiler of all chapters in volume 14? Thanks.
our champion haven't read vol 14 yet, so we have to wait some time, i am dying to know everything about Rio vs lucius fight
Old 2019-09-02, 19:01   Link #1266
Denker

I can't imagine what course of events wouod make him want to be king, much less found a Kingdom.
The author would have to really speed up on the character developmwnt after he killed Lucius for this.
I remember this one conversation from the WN, whwre the guy that was with Lucius offered him a deal. When Rio was making clesr that he wasn't interested in using his strenght for anything, the prince told him "you could do stuff like freeing slaves or liberating the powerless you know?"
Then Rio just shrugged.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-03, 01:26   Link #1267
HighBurstED

Finally finished reading vol 14 Raw ver, reading it from google translate made my head spinning like wheel so i must use every single cell of my brain to understand the story.

Spoiler for about the battle:

Sorry for bit rough explanation , since im using MTL to translate it. Feel free to do correction below about the story or grammar since english is not my native

Last edited by HighBurstED; 2019-09-03 at 05:27. Reason: fix some word
HighBurstED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-03, 01:47   Link #1268
Misha Necron

Thanks for doing the spoiler of Rio vs Lucius chapter, HighBurstED. Now I will wait for the other chapters of volume 14 to be spoiled.
Misha Necron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-03, 02:58   Link #1269
HighBurstED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellCranell View Post
Thanks for doing the spoiler of Rio vs Lucius chapter, HighBurstED. Now I will wait for the other chapters of volume 14 to be spoiled.
No Problem dude

Old 2019-09-03, 07:20   Link #1270
silenceblade

If we compare the LN to the WN it is obvious that the human race's magic potential is much higher than in the WN.
Old 2019-09-03, 07:30   Link #1271
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighBurstED View Post
Finally finished reading vol 14 Raw ver, reading it from google translate made my head spinning like wheel so i must use every single cell of my brain to understand the story.

Sorry for bit rough explanation , since im using MTL to translate it. Feel free to do correction below about the story or grammar since english is not my native
Thank you, it was an excellent summary, I was dying to know more about that fight, you have quenched my thirst, thank you very much.

PD:
Flora did not have much participation, i think the poison weakened her a lot
Old 2019-09-03, 08:13   Link #1272
HighBurstED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
Thank you, it was an excellent summary, I was dying to know more about that fight, you have quenched my thirst, thank you very much.
Youre welcome. I know about your feeling. I also suggest to read it by yourself since its way more intresting rather than reading someone spoiler.

Old 2019-09-03, 16:59   Link #1273
joako210293
goomoonryong666

Quote:

thanks for the spoiler!, were there final words of lucius to rio or something like that?
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-03, 18:07   Link #1274
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Sigh... Protecting burden is wasting time. If he just let the burden go, he could finish this instantly.
Old 2019-09-03, 19:08   Link #1275
silenceblade

If the author was going to change the LN this much from the WN, she could have made it someone else save them. It is annoying that the MC has to be involved in every situation. There is also the part where he has to be with Miharu and Seria, spreading him to far and not building his relationship with the heroine.
Old 2019-09-03, 19:32   Link #1276
Roberto1

Quote:
If the author was going to change the LN this much from the WN, she could have made it someone else save them. It is annoying that the MC has to be involved in every situation. There is also the part where he has to be with Miharu and Seria, spreading him to far and not building his relationship with the heroine.
again with that BS? jagt already explained to you why is he the one saving them and not someone else
Old 2019-09-03, 20:24   Link #1277
HighBurstED

Quote:
Originally Posted by joako210293 View Post
thanks for the spoiler!, were there final words of lucius to rio or something like that?
Yes, there is.

Spoiler for Last Part:

And about Epilogue, its already mentioned in above comment so you should search it by yourself

Old 2019-09-03, 23:47   Link #1278
ChaosHead90

Quote:
Yes, there is.

Spoiler for Last Part:

And about Epilogue, its already mentioned in above comment so you should search it by yourself
Thanks for the spoiler!
ChaosHead90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-04, 07:34   Link #1279
silenceblade

The harem is simply growing. I don't like how worthless heroines like Christina are added in. It feels like the main heroines are being forgotten. Come to think of it, which of the sisters is currently engaged to Hiroaki?
Old 2019-09-04, 10:00   Link #1280
HighBurstED

Quote:
The harem is simply growing. I don't like how worthless heroines like Christina are added in. It feels like the main heroines are being forgotten. Come to think of it, which of the sisters is currently engaged to Hiroaki?
Formerly, it was flora. But now shes gone with christina. The plan's changed with rozalia (3rd princess of galarc kingdom) as his main wife and roana as 2nd wife. But since rozalie's still 13 years old next year, he made a condition that lizelotte being one of his fiances.

About the harem, i dont mind if christina joining rio harem, but before that at least she Must do something BIG enough for rio. Not just regretting about her past with him.Thats not what i thought about Character Development. The main heroine were not being forgotten, it just in the current arc author's focusing on duo princess. Before it was Miharu and Celia. Now that i Hope in the next vol there will be significant Development between Lizelotte and Rio. Since on the last page the author mentioned something about "Graduated from current relationship" or something like that.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai