Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-09-07, 05:22   Link #561
@GEMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
If I go by the content the WN then:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Leon found Marie hiding in a box on his new airship, as he was heading to the Republic nations.

Images
Marie was threatening to torture the leader of the guys who kidnapped her friend/follower and Noel(the dog).

Images
She was happy/relieved when Leon finally told her that he wasn't angry with her, about his armor & new airship being taken by that noble bastard(who's name I can't remember)
In the first illustration did Leon already found out Marie is her sister? And what kind of reaction did marie after she found out Leon is his sister?
Old 2019-09-07, 15:06   Link #562
travelingbum

so who is going to read both routes?
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-07, 21:55   Link #563
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
In the first illustration did Leon already found out Marie is her sister? And what kind of reaction did marie after she found out Leon is his sister?
I think both siblings found out of each other identity at Volume 3. Something like:

MC: WHy U do that? I tot you finished the game? How can U be so clueless?
Marie: Nope, I just load dead my brother save file that has reverse harem ending unlocked. I didn't play the game.
MC: Wait a minute..that sounds like my save file...
Both: !!!

and so on.

When Maria found out MC was her brother, her hatred and grudged towards Mob vanished, and she straight away told Olivia that she will give everything she robbed from Olivia back as long as Olivia gave her brother back to her, and then Olivia slapped her.

This is the gist I got from reading machine translation (my head hurts reading that).
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-07, 23:27   Link #564
Exia237

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
I think both siblings found out of each other identity at Volume 3. Something like:

Marie: Nope, I just load dead my brother save file that has reverse harem ending unlocked. I didn't play the game.

and so on.

When Maria found out MC was her brother, her hatred and grudged towards Mob vanished, and she straight away told Olivia that she will give everything she robbed from Olivia back as long as Olivia gave her brother back to her, and then Olivia slapped her.

This is the gist I got from reading machine translation (my head hurts reading that).
And don't forget when Leon point the gun at Marie
Exia237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-07, 23:33   Link #565
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

He also smacked her on the head with the grip when she tried to hug him upon realizing. For anyone that wants the specific chapter of the WN, it was 35. I haven't actually gotten around to reading it myself, only went and checked for this scene specifically.
Old 2019-09-08, 00:07   Link #566
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia237 View Post
And don't forget when Leon point the gun at Marie
And later he wants to chop Marie's head (he failed) after he learned that Marie made Angelica and Ovilia prostrated in front of public.
Old 2019-09-08, 00:45   Link #567
sasabit

Does this turn into a full blown harem later on? Cuz I only prefer this with just Angie and Olivia, any more will feel trashy... also does Marie ever have anything romantic for Leon or only familial feelings strictly?
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-08, 01:19   Link #568
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasabit View Post
Does this turn into a full blown harem later on? Cuz I only prefer this with just Angie and Olivia, any more will feel trashy... also does Marie ever have anything romantic for Leon or only familial feelings strictly?
There are other girls (heroine/villians) but its in the WN who knows in the LN after all in LN they add one girl not in WN version, which interested on Leon on LN

Marie affection for her brother is not family love or romantic....its more of a highly unhealty obsession, Marie is okey fcking other guys BUT her Big Bro is hers alone, she is possesive she want all of Leon attention, affection, she want no other girls on his mind but her. Like wise Marie is also okey giving up all she desire if it means her Big Bro will be eternally be with her.

Probably the only thing that stops Marie going full incest raping Leon on their previous life is because they are siblings & earths society morals. But now that incarnate as not blood relative family....who knows what she might turn into after all her obsession seems to be going on full swing!!
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-08, 01:34   Link #569
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Especially she sense of danger when Angie and Liviia riding Leo
Old 2019-09-08, 01:40   Link #570
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Marie affection for her brother is not family love or romantic....its more of a highly unhealty obsession
Is it safe to think that Leon is "god" in Marie's heart?
Old 2019-09-08, 03:37   Link #571
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

More like "you're my plaything" love.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-08, 07:26   Link #572
mickbis

Hmm her role did change completely in LN toward unhealthy-brocon route huh....
now I cannot wait to see her face when she saw her previous life "daughter"
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-08, 08:38   Link #573
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:

Lmao. I guess Olivia panicked thinking Leon is gonna get stolen from them.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-12, 23:31   Link #574
melonchan27
xitykan27

theres a new update in syosetu
melonchan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-13, 06:15   Link #575
@GEMC

Quote:

and so on.

I hope we can get a summary on how she approach Leon
Old 2019-09-23, 00:37   Link #576
Jazteer

WN started to update again, and it looks like it's about to end since it Vol 7 is named "Last Chapter". Then again, not like there is much left to be resolved.

On topic of the LN I wonder how will the story progress there, considering the changes done in Vol 4 (like Noel apparently never being with the Yandere guy so no trauma and the addition of a Villainess character for the second game) and the fact that starting vol 5 it will be completenly different from the WN. Hopeful the LN will last longer than the WN since I felt like the WN was kind of rushed in the later parts.
Jazteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-23, 00:49   Link #577
mickbis

With the new human final weapon that every old relic super AI are afraid of, the real treat that cause the extinction of old human. Nothing could top that as a last boss I guess
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-23, 16:27   Link #578
lokoxDZz

Was thinking on reading this one do you guys think its worth the time? Since i dont know if later on the author might fuck it up
lokoxDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-23, 17:43   Link #579
bakapervert
A pervert

^Wait for two or three more weeks before asking again. The WN is at final stretch now. Possibility of bad ending is 50:50 I guess

PS: Ange is really cool there at latest chapter.
Old 2019-09-24, 17:53   Link #580
Jazteer

Ok I wasn't expecting that.
Spoiler:

Also, Marie brocon determination was recognized and she actually managed to become a genuine saint.

On another note, I am curious in what is happening in the Marie route extra since from what I have heard Leon and Marie are messing up the story quite a bit there.

Edit1: That was the quickest and bloodless Coup d'état I have ever seen

Last edited by Jazteer; 2019-09-25 at 10:48.
Jazteer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem