Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-09-25, 04:33   Link #4501
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
Spoiler:
Can't blame the guy who think Hirata has a thing for Kiyopon might become real cuz Kinugasa really love put some gay moments in his novel.

As for Hirata, consider how Kiyopon "save" Hirata from his mental breakdown in pervious volume, i even think if Hirata is female, he would fall for Kiyopon for sure.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-25, 04:46   Link #4502
devil_slayer

Kiyo x Hirata.....

Anyway, Honami think Kiyo is her knight in shinning armor, can't wait until she figure his truth.
devil_slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-25, 04:59   Link #4503
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_slayer View Post
Kiyo x Hirata.....

Anyway, Honami think Kiyo is her knight in shinning armor, can't wait until she figure his truth.
She will have two heavy blows then. Finding out about his relationship with Kei (I think it's going to be public) and finding out he's not this 100% cool guy that a lot of people think. I'm curious how her SS went.

Now, one question I have is about the illustration of the new characters, does the text say they are all from the White Room or just 1 of them?
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-25, 05:24   Link #4504
devil_slayer

I still don't understand Kiyo's motives behind this confession tho. Took him long enough to realize he loves Kei but does he want to date her of all sudden? If they go public everyone and their mother will go after her ass and I am sure Kiyo don't wanna lose her as she is the only trustworthy partner he can share everything with.

He said he doesn't want to see Kei with another man but is that really all there is?
Old 2019-09-25, 05:32   Link #4505
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
I still don't understand Kiyo's motives behind this confession tho. Took him long enough to realize he loves Kei but does he want to date her of all sudden? If they go public everyone and their mother will go after her ass and I am sure Kiyo don't wanna lose her as she is the only trustworthy partner he can share everything with.

He said he doesn't want to see Kei with another man but is that really all there is?
He clearly told her that he loves her, but in his monologue he says he doesn't understand how he feels. Clearly he wants to experience this feeling. Pretty normal that. He went to this school to learn this kind of thing.

He doesn't want to be a loser like Manabu who wasted 3 years of his life and didn't catch anyone.
Old 2019-09-25, 05:35   Link #4506
devil_slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
"Is he smiling ??"

*Looks at illustrations.

Nope, hell nah.
Didn't something similar happen in vol 7? He said his face was completely emotionless when he was beating Ryueen but the illustrate clearly showed that he was angry
Old 2019-09-25, 05:43   Link #4507
jhomelss

oh man. I really wan a big bang for Suzune Horikita. That oni-chan from the start never end.
jhomelss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-25, 05:55   Link #4508
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
I wonder if whoever translated this changed the meaning to favor Ichinose. I found this sentence a bit forced.
it might be correct translations or might be not, but, I'm leaning on correct translations.

if akumanokouji is similar to Kirei, he might want to see the despair of honami, but he isnt, they might be the same broken person but life I find his wants while kiyo is still in journey to find his.

which is why, while I'm happy for kei, I can't help but think, they would broke up one way or another.

kei would surely be targeted, heck, in one of the spoiler, ankokunokouji declared that he would seriously aim for class a in 2nd year. he would have lots of enemies. it didn't help that he got minx/arisu helping him.

he would get lots of others angry at him and it would target kei. it not if but when. the relationship would go public and that would paint kei as a target.

I don't know but I feel that its intended by akumanokouji.

a planned target.

it would be easy to see who would take the bait and reel them in.
Old 2019-09-25, 06:10   Link #4509
devil_slayer

I am 90% sure they will break up. Kiyo isn't in the right mindset to be in a relationship, yeah it seems he wants to genuinely love her but he's messed up by this own admissions

It will be interesting to see what come of it for the time being either way.
Old 2019-09-25, 06:20   Link #4510
linhle

Quote:
I am 90% sure they will break up. Kiyo isn't in the right mindset to be in a relationship, yeah it seems he wants to genuinely love her but he's messed up by this own admissions

It will be interesting to see what come of it for the time being either way.
I don't know whether they will broke up or not. But at least let Kei taste the T-Rex first.

Joke aside, I expect Kei wearing the necklace that Kiyotaka gave her in volume 11. Now everthing is official, there are no reason for her to let that expensive present in the closet.
linhle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-25, 06:22   Link #4511
LG-MAX 2.o

Hiyori SS out

Poor thing.

I hope he burns in hell.
Old 2019-09-25, 06:23   Link #4512
Angel_

if you think about it dating kei could be part of his plan to remove the chairman
Angel_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-25, 06:53   Link #4513
devil_slayer

Kei will be murded by Sakura next volume lol.
Old 2019-09-25, 07:01   Link #4514
LG-MAX 2.o

Sakura almost broke just because Satou approached Kiyopon, I don't even want to imagine how she will react to the revelation.
Old 2019-09-25, 07:07   Link #4515
devil_slayer

Satou will also fel betrayed by Kei next volume. Worst case scenario she will antagonist her, although knowing Kiyo he will destroy Satou if that happens.

Actually, since Hirata is semi-gay for Kiyo now he will also hate his ex-girlfriend for this LMAO.
Old 2019-09-25, 07:15   Link #4516
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Satou will also fel betrayed by Kei next volume. Worst case scenario she will antagonist her, although knowing Kiyo he will destroy Satou if that happens.

Actually, since Hirata is semi-gay for Kiyo now he will also hate his ex-girlfriend for this LMAO.
According to the spoilers Satou asked Kei if she and Kiyo had anything and Kei denies it. And soon after they become a couple. Imagine how the poor thing will feel.

This is worse than mexican soap opera.
Old 2019-09-25, 07:27   Link #4517
devil_slayer

Next volume is gonna be a shitshow and I will love it.
Old 2019-09-25, 07:59   Link #4518
LG-MAX 2.o

Now that things about Kiyokei have calmed down. I would like to know what Horikita meant to Kiyopon (reference to illustration).

And if Ayanokouji group and Kushida had any participation in the volume.
Old 2019-09-25, 09:16   Link #4519
albatros

Quote:
Kei will be murded by Sakura next volume lol.
no,the most dangerous one is sakayanagi,to her kiyo belong to her,she's the only one who know about wr,which made her feel special.
she could turn yandere on him-or have kei raped
albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-25, 09:54   Link #4520
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by albatros View Post
no,the most dangerous one is sakayanagi,to her kiyo belong to her,she's the only one who know about wr,which made her feel special.
she could turn yandere on him-or have kei raped
Did she drop any monologues about it on vol or SS?
I mean, I know she's broken, but I don't think it's that much.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller