AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-10-18, 19:22   Link #19181
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
“Supporting censorship”? You're not helping your case, you realize that right?
Old 2019-10-18, 19:22   Link #19182
Kotori05674

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Yeah, as I said before he’s being a big drama queen about not getting the story he wanted. Everybody is entitled to an opinion. But when you’re treating yours as gospel and calling any story that doesn’t abide by it is trash, you’re crossing a line.
So you just stereotyped me by calling me a drama queen, takes one to know one I guess. And since you can't provide a true opinion on the matter why do you bother responding then?
Kotori05674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-18, 19:23   Link #19183
Kotori05674

Quote:
You're not helping your case, you realize that right.
Thanks for sharing your opinion at least on that to which I still think you're incorrect.
Kotori05674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-18, 19:39   Link #19184
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose Princess View Post
To add some more legitimate news, Tachibana calls V21 and V22 the curtain call. He apologizes for saying V21 would be the last, and explains that he wanted to give each Spirit their own epilogue. Seeing as there are 22 paths on the Tree of Life, this would also line-up perfectly. It's looking very likely that V22 will be the last.
Since he’s taking care of the epilogues in these two volumes, it looks like we won’t be getting that last epilogue volume that we wanted. Hopefully there’ll be a chapter or two at the end of volume 22 that counts for the epilogue after all this stuff with the “new” girl.
Also, the Tsunako Spirit artbook covered up to volume 11.

Half of the series volume number. Just as predicted.

My hopes of that second artbook with more Inverse illustrations grow stronger.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
No surprise there. Didn't we predict this years ago, that we will get 22 volumes. I always stood to that. Anyway, I'm a bit curious what "the last of the main series" means. Is there maybe a plan for something else in the works?
He could just mean DAB will go on after the last main story volume.
Old 2019-10-18, 19:44   Link #19185
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Since he’s taking care of the epilogues in these two volumes, it looks like we won’t be getting that last epilogue volume that we wanted. Hopefully there’ll be a chapter or two at the end of volume 22 that counts for the epilogue after all this stuff with the “new” girl.
Also, the Tsunako Spirit artbook covered up to volume 11.

Half of the series volume number. Just as predicted.

My hopes of that second artbook with more Inverse illustrations grow stronger.......
Yeah. Artbook #1 stopping at V11 randomly, when it released alongside V16 has always been weird.
It only covered Encore 1-5 too, even though Encore 6 was out by then...

I share these hopes likewise!!

Quote:
He could just mean DAB will go on after the last main story volume.
Yeah, that's what I think he means, too. Encore 10, which he confirmed in Encore 9's afterword, will probably release after V22, too.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-18, 20:24   Link #19186
devilo96

So where is the spoiler?
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-18, 20:26   Link #19187
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
So where is the spoiler?
Over the last page or two. That's all we have rn.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go
Old 2019-10-18, 21:42   Link #19188
matt619

Basic on the summary i found on reddit and facebook i don't like where this is going. so basically The beast went rampage and start killing everyone who go to a date with Shidou. will Tachibana sacrifice rest of the spirit to make a good end for Tohka?
matt619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-18, 21:44   Link #19189
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt619 View Post
Basic on the summary i don't like where this is going. so basically The beast went rampage and start killing everyone who go to a date with Shidou. will Tachibana sacrifice rest of the spirit to make a good end for Tohka?
Origami and Nia aren't dead. They're being treated with Realizers on the Fraxinus.
Plus Kurumi, Yoshino and Kotori weren't attacked.

Letting Go
Old 2019-10-18, 22:00   Link #19190
Ragna92

Quote:
Thanks for sticking up for me, Seeker. I thought about reporting them for spam and then personal attacks, but decided to just be classy and block them instead. If they're going to post the exact same complaint ad infinitum, at least I won't have to read it.

To add some more legitimate news, Tachibana calls V21 and V22 the curtain call. He apologizes for saying V21 would be the last, and explains that he wanted to give each Spirit their own epilogue. Seeing as there are 22 paths on the Tree of Life, this would also line-up perfectly. It's looking very likely that V22 will be the last.
I think it's nice he decided to do that. At least we should be able to get some closure with all the spirits.
Old 2019-10-18, 22:06   Link #19191
matt619

Quote:
Origami and Nia aren't dead. They're being treated with Realizers on the Fraxinus.
Plus Kurumi, Yoshino and Kotori weren't attacked.
oh good. i kinda worried when i read The beast went to stab the girls with on their chest

so i guess we need wait until volume 22 to get the information about the new spirit?
matt619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-18, 22:17   Link #19192
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna92 View Post
I think it's nice he decided to do that. At least we should be able to get some closure with all the spirits.
Yeah, same here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt619 View Post
oh good. i kinda worried when i read The beast went to stab the girls with on their chest

so i guess we need wait until volume 22 to get the information about the new spirit?
Nah, they're definitely still alive, don't worry.
But yeah, nothing about her is revealed in V21. Considering the chapter names, I'd imagine that the pay off will be in Chapter 10, given her likely identity.

Letting Go
Old 2019-10-18, 22:48   Link #19193
Kouta6659
Path To The Goddess

Quote:
Nah, they're definitely still alive, don't worry.
But yeah, nothing about her is revealed in V21. Considering the chapter names, I'd imagine that the pay off will be in Chapter 10, given her likely identity.
I don't know I got a bad feeling about this. Watching that one anime Tachibana worked on I don't think things are going to go the way we think.
Kouta6659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-19, 04:17   Link #19194
sparhawk1610
Asura

hmm after I did read the chapters for the spirits, I wonder what author call the closure, cuz the things stays pretty much the same as before. It is really more like encore volume. The chapters didn´t really solved anything with other girls tbh.
Old 2019-10-19, 06:15   Link #19195
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouta6659 View Post
I don't know I got a bad feeling about this. Watching that one anime Tachibana worked on I don't think things are going to go the way we think.
If you mean Qualidea Code, then he didn't work on that alone - he was equal partners with Wataru Watari and Sou Sagara. In fact, it was those two that came up with the original idea - Tachibana joined later.
Plus after the grand reveal, like, eight-tenths in, that ending was pretty obvious. DAL's equivalent would have been Mio's appearance in V18.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
hmm after I did read the chapters for the spirits, I wonder what author call the closure, cuz the things stays pretty much the same as before. It is really more like encore volume. The chapters didn´t really solved anything with other girls tbh.
He didn't say closure - he said Epilogue. He basically just wants to show what the Spirits are up to one year later and answer any remaining mysteries about them.
Nia and Yoshino's chapters 'solved' a lot by giving us their pre-Spirit backstories. For Origami, Kurumi, and Kotori, there is nothing left to solve.

Letting Go

Last edited by Dark Rose Princess; 2019-10-19 at 07:45.
Old 2019-10-19, 09:02   Link #19196
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
If you mean Qualidea Code, then he didn't work on that alone - he was equal partners with Wataru Watari and Sou Sagara. In fact, it was those two that came up with the original idea - Tachibana joined later.
Plus after the grand reveal, like, eight-tenths in, that ending was pretty obvious. DAL's equivalent would have been Mio's appearance in V18.

He didn't say closure - he said Epilogue. He basically just wants to show what the Spirits are up to one year later and answer any remaining mysteries about them.
Nia and Yoshino's chapters 'solved' a lot by giving us their pre-Spirit backstories. For Origami, Kurumi, and Kotori, there is nothing left to solve.
Sorry my but you can´t really call it even a epilogue. You just know what they are up to how did you write. Yes, we did get some background stories but in Nia case it was more like teasing than actual background episode. And you know, usually when you write epilogue for something you write it cuz it is closure for something. I can accept Yoshino chapter after I did read it, it was pretty emotional one, but rest was just kind of meh.
Spoiler for 21:
Old 2019-10-19, 21:17   Link #19197
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Kadokawa has announced a

1/2.5 SCALE

swimsuit Kurumi figure weighing in at over 700 mm tall.

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/904999

And it’s of an all-new Tsunako illustration to boot. (I certainly haven’t seen it anywhere before)

This sucker is gonna be expensive.
Old 2019-10-19, 21:46   Link #19198
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Kadokawa has announced a

1/2.5 SCALE

swimsuit Kurumi figure weighing in at over 700 mm tall.

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/904999

And it’s of an all-new Tsunako illustration to boot. (I certainly haven’t seen it anywhere before)

This sucker is gonna be expensive.
They also announced a figure of the White Queen!

But literally nothing else. No release dates for the anime. Nothing.

Letting Go
Old 2019-10-19, 22:29   Link #19199
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
They also announced a figure of the White Queen!
I was just about to post that.

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/905003
Old 2019-11-06, 16:26   Link #19200
Drake17

Any new spoilers on it specifically the harem i hope its a true harem ending cause im rooting for a heroine that would definitely loose if it goes the OTP route
Drake17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy