AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-10-26, 17:54   Link #4801
sasabit

Idc about anything else I just want Ichika to win waifu wars... I hope she becomes most popular girl so after Kiyo downloads Kei, he can just go for best girl Ichika
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-26, 18:05   Link #4802
Miso

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasabit View Post
Idc about anything else I just want Ichika to win waifu wars... I hope she becomes most popular girl so after Kiyo downloads Kei, he can just go for best girl Ichika
You are trolling thinking that can happen. Or not actually reading the ln.
Miso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-26, 23:01   Link #4803
sasabit

Hey it could happen. Kiyo can finish up with Kei after he uses her to study romance and then best girl Ichika comes and becomes true waifu
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-26, 23:24   Link #4804
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I support that notion
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-27, 00:53   Link #4805
Miso

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasabit View Post
Hey it could happen. Kiyo can finish up with Kei after he uses her to study romance and then best girl Ichika comes and becomes true waifu
I love how you all trolls ignore his "or maybe" when he says that. Talking about the main love interest like them breaking up is likely and even pushing a kouhai that you don't know anything about as a potential winner. When it is even possible she'll be an enemy. Even if she isn't thinking she can rival Karuizawa right now is laughable.
Miso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-27, 05:12   Link #4806
tsunade666

I'm confused.

Is the next volume the start of 2nd year? then what about the bet between Kiyopon and Hornikita? isn't that the end year exam?
Old 2019-10-27, 05:54   Link #4807
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Game like exams are special exam and the written tests are just like normal school
Written tests never really focused much
So the bet will probably be depicted in just several paragraphs in the next vol prologue
Old 2019-10-27, 06:29   Link #4808
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miso View Post
I love how you all trolls ignore his "or maybe" when he says that. Talking about the main love interest like them breaking up is likely and even pushing a kouhai that you don't know anything about as a potential winner. When it is even possible she'll be an enemy. Even if she isn't thinking she can rival Karuizawa right now is laughable.
Bro, you are taking these comments a lot. Relax.

Quote:
^Game like exams are special exam and the written tests are just like normal school
Written tests never really focused much
So the bet will probably be depicted in just several paragraphs in the next vol prologue
I still hope Kiyopon will get 100 in all subjects. Kinda embarrassing that he only got 100 in 1 to beat Horikita.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-27, 07:49   Link #4809
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^That'd be too suspicious

He said he wants to rise gradually in public

Impression of him in 1st year : 1. Fast Legs 2. Quite Good Commander
Early 2nd year probably : 3. Popular Ikemen (coz Kei's BF) 4. Smart/Studious (coz got a 100)
Old 2019-10-27, 08:04   Link #4810
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
That'd be too suspicious
Ah bro, he'll start dating Karuizawa already, which will start a mess at school. So compared to that, getting 100 points on each test just seems like a plus.
Old 2019-10-27, 09:47   Link #4811
somejima

I have a quick question to the Japanese Readers. It's about the conversation between Kiyo and Tsukishiro, more precisely about the last part. What is Tsukishiro saying here?
Images
Image from the novel
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
As far I can tell it's something about Kiyo's father and his eyes. Would be nice if someone could translate Tsukishiro's last sentence.
somejima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-27, 10:05   Link #4812
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
Ah bro, he'll start dating Karuizawa already, which will start a mess at school. So compared to that, getting 100 points on each test just seems like a plus.
There's literally no correlation lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by somejima View Post
I have a quick question to the Japanese Readers. It's about the conversation between Kiyo and Tsukishiro, more precisely about the last part. What is Tsukishiro saying here?
Images
Image from the novel
As far I can tell it's something about Kiyo's father and his eyes. Would be nice if someone could translate Tsukishiro's last sentence.
Those eyes --- It's exactly the same as your father's, eerie eyes that contain deep darkness. Only that depth of the eyes that all other excellent white room students can't possibly match.
Old 2019-10-27, 10:13   Link #4813
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by somejima View Post
Images
Image from the novel
Tsukishiro said to Kiyotaka more or less this:

That look is identical to your father's. A sharp and deep dark look, it doesn't matter how spendid the rest of the white room's students are, there isn't anyone with a look as deep as that.
Old 2019-10-27, 10:35   Link #4814
DeaKmiZ
SPOIL ME PLEASE!!

1- since kiyotaka will be going out with Kei his evaluation will rise without doubt since " Kei
dumped Hirata for him " What will be sakura / sato reaction ?
2- What if the WR enforcer doesn't know that kiyotaka is in this school what will be his reaction
when he hears " Ayanokouji Kiyotaka " since automatically every white room student already
knows about Kiyotaka
3- if the WR enforcer already knows about kiyotaka existence within the school and tsukishiro's
mission will he try to take down kei while attacking Kiyotaka ( Behind the scenes Of course ) or
will he just pay respect to kiyotaka and doesn't make trouble for him since he already knows
how OP kiyotaka can be
4- when girls ask kei about why she choose kiyo over hirata what her answer will be ???
DeaKmiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-27, 11:13   Link #4815
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I will only answer number 4 = Giant Dick
Old 2019-10-27, 14:53   Link #4816
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
There's literally no correlation lol
Kei is someone (according to her classmates) who would choose her partner as a way to increase her social status. That is, she would only date excellent men and Kiyopon is already full of suspicion, heck, even Sudou distrusts him in vol 11.
Old 2019-10-27, 15:17   Link #4817
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Fumu...
Make sense
But being in suspicion and actually confirmed are different things
People will just wonder what so good about Kiyopon
But if he suddenly got all 100, people will rage and barrage him with questions like :
"You hide your true strength all along!? Why not help the class earnestly!? You looking down on us!?" etc etc
That won't be nice
Old 2019-10-27, 18:46   Link #4818
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
That look is identical to your father's. A sharp and deep dark look, it doesn't matter how spendid the rest of the white room's students are, there isn't anyone with a look as deep as that.
Lately Kiyopon eyes are drawing a lot of attention in the story. Horikita mentions them in her SS in vol 10. Hirata mentions in vol 11. Shiina and Chabashira in vol 11.5.

I really hope there are more illustrations about this.

Quote:
"You hide your true strength all along!? Why not help the class earnestly!? You looking down on us!?
Kiyopon is smart, he can always use Hirara and Horikita as a shield and say that this was a strategy against the other classes, etc.

Not a problem without a solution.

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2019-10-27 at 19:08.
Old 2019-10-28, 05:08   Link #4819
Anemya

my friend said that there's a scene where kiyopon laugh but I can't seem remember this poker-faced guy laugh so do anyone know?
Old 2019-10-28, 05:14   Link #4820
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I think it's when he was with the Ayanokouji Group
Forgot the detail tho

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller