Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-10-30, 09:16   Link #701
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocat View Post
No, i think the translate from japanese to "Leon's room" do not correct. The term must be "the king encourage her to become Leon's concubine"
Blame MTL my friend
Old 2019-10-30, 09:30   Link #702
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
well, perhap you can check about the meaning of "NTR" again, lol. But I agree Julius's situation now very complicated . lol
Then why is every doujin that I read that having the son watching his mother got ravaged by his friend/random black guy is tagged with NTR?

Won't be surprised if Mylene made an oath that she will throw away her motherly love for Julius and dedicated her heart and body to Leon when Leon was conquering her in their room.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-30, 09:50   Link #703
avocat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Then why is every doujin that I read that having the son watching his mother got ravaged by his friend/random black guy is tagged with NTR?

Won't be surprised if Mylene made an oath that she will throw away her motherly love for Julius and dedicated her heart and body to Leon when Leon was conquering her in their room.
Well, you just google the phase "ntr" you will know what it's mean. I don't read doujin so I don't know why they tagged NTR in it. Perhap, someone get a wrong idea about "Ntr"

For Mylene made an oath to throw away her son are impossible, because she make MC help her son many times in the novel. It's just nonsense.
avocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-30, 10:01   Link #704
Anemya

now speaking about children, how many children does mylene had before? is it 3?
Old 2019-10-30, 10:04   Link #705
mickbis

just read the chapter and
the entire chapter basically dedicated to Julius worried about how to call Leon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemya View Post
now speaking about children, how many children does mylene had before? is it 3?
yeah should be 3
1 idiot 1 boy 1 girl
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-30, 12:01   Link #706
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:

Because usually in those doujins said mother is also the wife of someone, and thus she's being NTR'ed away from a husband that she shares a mutual love with her?

Not sure if you're trolling tbh. Not worth my time to worry about it.

Moving on, thanks for the link avocat.
Old 2019-10-30, 12:14   Link #707
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Because usually in those doujins said mother is also the wife of someone, and thus she's being NTR'ed away from a husband that she shares a mutual love with her?

Not sure if you're trolling tbh. Not worth my time to worry about it.

Moving on, thanks for the link avocat.
How about single mother that her husband is either divorced or dead?

It is not me that put those NTR tag in those doujins either. I am simply telling what I have seen.
Old 2019-10-30, 12:20   Link #708
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
How about single mother that her husband is either divorced or dead?

It is not me that put those NTR tag in those doujins either. I am simply telling what I have seen.
Look, why are you bringing the NTR thing up when it's NOT happening?

There are no love between the King and Mylene - hell, the former even practically urge her to go to Leon - which is what define NTR.
Old 2019-10-30, 12:42   Link #709
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Look, why are you bringing the NTR thing up when it's NOT happening?

There are no love between the King and Mylene - hell, the former even practically urge her to go to Leon - which is what define NTR.
I am talking about Julius and Mylene. Why are you acting so hostile to begin with, especially the part "trolling" in your previous post?
Old 2019-10-30, 12:51   Link #710
human6861

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
just read the chapter and
the entire chapter basically dedicated to Julius worried about how to call Leon

yeah should be 3
1 idiot 1 boy 1 girl
the idiot and another princess who is another reincarnator , the other prince is born by difference mother .
human6861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-30, 13:04   Link #711
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
I am talking about Julius and Mylene. Why are you acting so hostile to begin with, especially the part "trolling" in your previous post?
Because you kinda are? I mean, the process of Mylene falling for Leon has been for a long time, and yet you start with "That was easy. It only took a few lines and attempt to ntr her away?" when it's the opposite.

I mean, there are no love between the the King and Mylene of them, which makes it NOT NTR since NTR needs to involves SOME love between the two of them.

Plus, you did not specify Julius and Mylene, when the entire convo started with the King, Mylene and Leon, with only Julius being a passing mention.
Old 2019-10-30, 19:39   Link #712
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Well, sometimes NTR situation does happen when mom was stolen away from MC, even there is no romance or sexual relationship between them (I'm talking about Ero doujin)
Sixth definitely talking about Mylene and Julian almost like that.
Old 2019-10-30, 19:47   Link #713
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by human6861 View Post
the idiot and another princess who is another reincarnator , the other prince is born by difference mother .
Ah different mother huh thank fo correction.
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-30, 20:43   Link #714
avocat

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Well, sometimes NTR situation does happen when mom was stolen away from MC, even there is no romance or sexual relationship between them (I'm talking about Ero doujin)
in that case, somehow the son are jealous with other man because he stole his mom. The son must have an oepipus complex.
Old 2019-10-31, 00:21   Link #715
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Because you kinda are? I mean, the process of Mylene falling for Leon has been for a long time, and yet you start with "That was easy. It only took a few lines and attempt to ntr her away?" when it's the opposite.
How do I know? I don't read the WN. I can only speculate with the limited info given to me from the poster on the previous page.

Quote:
Plus, you did not specify Julius and Mylene, when the entire convo started with the King, Mylene and Leon, with only Julius being a passing mention.
I am pretty sure I specified it. You just missed it.

https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...&postcount=699

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Thank you.

Quote:
in that case, somehow the son are jealous with other man because he stole his mom. The son must have an oepipus complex.
I don't think Julius's situation is complicated. It is outright depressing.

His mother was taken and get impregnated by the Alpha Bully who is at the same age as him, and then his mother will taking care of the Alpha Bully's child. Since Julius is not the product that made with love from his parents, there is no way Julius can compete with his new siblings that are actually a product of love that made with pure love. Julius will not be number 1 in his mother's heart. Her heart ranking will be something like:

1. Leon
2. Leon's child
3. Possible another Leon's child
4. Julius.

And then, the girl he loves the most actually calling the Alpha Bully "oni-chan" and willing to throw him away as long she can be with her "Oni-Chan" if she has to make a choice.

Worst of all, he has to call the Alpha Bully "Dad" in the end.

P.S. I call Leon "Alpha Bully" because of their first real fight where Leon stomping 5 colors with no difficulty.

If I missed anything, please correct me about it.
Old 2019-10-31, 01:00   Link #716
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
His mother was taken and get impregnated by the Alpha Bully who is at the same age as him, and then his mother will taking care of the Alpha Bully's child. Since Julius is not the product that made with love from his parents, there is no way Julius can compete with his new siblings that are actually a product of love that made with pure love. Julius will not be number 1 in his mother's heart. Her heart ranking will be something like:
Sounds like the plot of a doujin I once read

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-31, 01:31   Link #717
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
Wow thx a lot...kinda weird the author seperate the after story
I am hoping this will lead into a sequel because I really want to see how Leon is as a teacher because he a teacher after the school where the 4th game happens.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-31, 02:32   Link #718
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
How do I know? I don't read the WN. I can only speculate with the limited info given to me from the poster on the previous page.
Except the LN already have scenes of the two of them together, and Leon made quite clear that Mylene is his type. Mylene herself was also hinted to be interested in him too.

Also, had you bothered to check this thread properly instead of just jumping in and then speculating wildy you would have know that Leon and Mylene was hinted very much.

Quote:

You specified it AFTER the convo already get going. And you didn't specify it at the start, which make me think you were talking about the King and Mylene.

Quote:
Then one remember what Julius was like and half the shit he did, and suddenly it's not that depressing.
Old 2019-10-31, 03:52   Link #719
avocat

Quote:

Thank you.

1. Leon
2. Leon's child
3. Possible another Leon's child
4. Julius.

And then, the girl he loves the most actually calling the Alpha Bully "oni-chan" and willing to throw him away as long she can be with her "Oni-Chan" if she has to make a choice.

Worst of all, he has to call the Alpha Bully "Dad" in the end.

P.S. I call Leon "Alpha Bully" because of their first real fight where Leon stomping 5 colors with no difficulty.

If I missed anything, please correct me about it.
well, I think you read too many eroge doujin and have an obsession with it .
When I see you said about the ranking in Mylene's heart. I just wonder how old are you ?
Julius is now a MAN, an adult Man with a job, a child and a wife (with a reverse harem but he already accept that) so why would he care about the ranking in his mother's heart? His mother loved him, cared about him and now can go to live with any man she love (his real father do not care about that too, right?), and you can read the short story the MC don't forced Julius to call him "Daddy", Julius call it himself

Last edited by avocat; 2019-10-31 at 04:09.
Old 2019-10-31, 06:53   Link #720
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Except the LN already have scenes of the two of them together, and Leon made quite clear that Mylene is his type. Mylene herself was also hinted to be interested in him too.
I only read until LN Volume 3. All they did was teasing and light flirting, which is not enough for me to think that Mylene will marry him without major event triggering it. That is why I asked because I am expecting there should be more things are done to raise the flags in WN instead of a simple flirting to the very end, and avocat's post answered for me after my "that was easy" post.

Quote:
Also, had you bothered to check this thread properly instead of just jumping in and then speculating wildy you would have know that Leon and Mylene was hinted very much.
That is why I asked because I don't want to read the entire threads just for one specific answer.

Quote:
You specified it AFTER the convo already get going. And you didn't specify it at the start, which make me think you were talking about the King and Mylene.
The original post that you quoted is meant for avocat who replied to my post 699. It was a conversation between us about Julius's situation.

Quote:
well, I think you read too many eroge doujin and have an obsession with it.
And what's wrong with that?

Quote:
When I see you said about the ranking in Mylene's heart. I just wonder how old are you ?
What are you going to do with that info? What if I am older or younger than you?

Quote:
Julius is now a MAN, an adult Man with a job, a child and a wife (with a reverse harem but he already accept that) so why would he care about the ranking in his mother's heart? His mother loved him, cared about him and now can go to live with any man she love (his real father do not care about that too, right?), and you can read the short story the MC don't forced Julius to call him "Daddy", Julius call it himself
I have seen a lot of adult men beating people with a baseball bat when they got triggered for a petty reason. So I don't see how being a man means anything here or in real life.

It doesn't matter whether Julius is forced or willing to call Leon"dad". I just found it is hilarious because Julius is literally a protagonist in the netorare story. Just put yourself in Julius's shoes, and you call your former classmate who is at the same age as you "father". It feels so wrong and awkward, well..at least for me. Maybe you have a bigger heart and tolerance than me.

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem